The General Thread -

Dysnomia

Active Shooter
kiwifarms.net
Septa Key is such a joke. I've gotten four free rides this month because the money never came off the card.:lol:

And if the card reader isn't working/still booting up they just let you on for free. They must be losing a ton of money every day.

The only thing I like is that it's only $2.00 vs. $2.50 if you use the card. Well that and all the free rides because their system is a buggy mess.

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

What an absolute travesty.
kiwifarms.net
travis touchdown curse.png

twitter are you okay

Argh My Cigar

Good morning starshine, the earth says "hello!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven’t started my Christmas shopping yet. On the plus side I’m eating my first legitimately hearty breakfast in a long while. Bless this diner for opening at 5:00am sharp.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Dysnomia

Active Shooter
kiwifarms.net
Got another free ride because my card chip wouldn't scan. :lol:

In other news my right arrow key on my keyboard no longer works. It's one of those bluetooth LED keyboards. I have had it since got the tablet and it isn't like I use the arrow keys a lot. You can't take the keyboard apart and I don't think you can pop off the keys either. I don't know what happened. I did see something splattered around that key. Tea maybe. I am annoyed because I use a stylus and I really should have a bluetooth mouse instead. So when I need to forward space it is a bit hard to get precision on some sites with the stylus.

Maybe I will try to clean it. But it isn't stuck or anything. It just stopped working.:(

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
So, I’m gonna pitch a story idea my time in Florida has inspired.

Jimmy Buffet, Tony Montana and Sonny Crockett all team up to fight Florida Man.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
on another forum I use some 19 year old decided because of her ed and drug use she couldn't get pregnant so she didn't take birth control and fucked without condoms and wants an abortion and all the comments are "~uwu im rooting for you, sweety~" I would say abortion's the best option because she sounds like a really fucking unfit parent and the potential kid would be screwed over for its life, but I just wanna ask the pro-abortion spergs if they're pro-eugenics too, because aborting a baby fucked over by drugs sounds awful eugenic-y. Also it's always the fourth wave "uwu ur life is so precious (while being a drugged out whore)" and never "you'd be an unfit parent, get it ripped out", which is lulz worthy.

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
people actually using santa's reindeer for GO GIRL GURL POWER bullshit
like bitch, wow you know that female reindeer don't lose their antlers so what
they don't fly either

also rudolph is gendered in his song, so a team of women are lead by a man.. whoops, so much for girl power.

• Winner
Reactions: Trilby

Bad Headspace

Y e a h
kiwifarms.net
The feeling when you are so experienced with cringe and weird online culture that you can't make content for online because you would be cringe and weird. Self awareness and it's consequences has been a disaster for the lazy race.

• Agree
Reactions: Elysian

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
people actually using santa's reindeer for GO GIRL GURL POWER bullshit
like bitch, wow you know that female reindeer don't lose their antlers so what
they don't fly either

also rudolph is gendered in his song, so a team of women are lead by a man.. whoops, so much for girl power.
i thought only one of the reindeer was a girl