The General Thread -

No Exit

Bronze Medal Racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just realized I've never met anyone who doesn't think 9/11 was an inside job. I've talked to quite a few people my age and older about it (don't remember how it came up, probably talking about conspiracies because I'm crazy) and all of them are pretty sure it the US government had something to do with it.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just realized I've never met anyone who doesn't think 9/11 was an inside job. I've talked to quite a few people my age and older about it (don't remember how it came up, probably talking about conspiracies because I'm crazy) and all of them are pretty sure it the US government had something to do with it.
Sad they believe that shit.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've got my CWCmas decorations up and I'm feeling festive!
20191212_160849.jpg

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

your local tranny hater
kiwifarms.net
Washington Post comment section: Euphoric fedora tippers insulting religions calling the religious stupid sheep
Washington Post comment section: Fully believe Trump is Hitler incarnate, shooters are white supremacists, and the circle game is a symbol of white power.

MEGA CRINGE

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A little pissed at the moment, a card I got to replace the one in my Pandora's Box joystick doesn't power on at all, so now I hope whoever I bought it from can refund me at all.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems like when 9/11 was still recent, a lot more people were willing to believe the official story. "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams" couldn't have become a meme until just a few years ago, as distrust in the media has become more and more common.

Now we've got "Epstein didn't kill himself" as a normie meme.

Not to mention how George W. Bush was considered the devil incarnate throughout the 00's, and now that's just kind of been memory holed.

• Agree
Reactions: No Exit

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I finally have the kind of job where work holiday parties are a thing and I'm very excited. Everything I've heard about Work Christmas Parties involve your boss getting shitfaced, fistfights breaking out, and hilariously awkward gift exchanges. We're doing it at actual Work so no possibility of getting banned from a venue, but I suppose you can't have too much excitement.
*Edited for Fun Awesome Update* No drunken brawls, it was a fun little get together with catering from Panda Express. I got a gift bag from my boss and delicious chocolates in the gift exchange.

Last edited:

Pina Colada

Giving dank skanks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got a root canal today after seeing a small abscess on my upper gums that wouldn't go away. It didn't feel much different from a filling, but it surprisingly hasn't caused me any pain, throbbing, or weird tastes in my mouth; my dentist told me that I had a "best case" outcome where the pus was self-draining from dead gum tissue. I've been continuously brushing and flossing, but am prepared to possibly give up sticky candies once I get the crown.

The only thing I thank Boogie for is being an inspiration to good oral health (although mine is fine for the most part).

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Random Pissthunk: Cases for old cell phones are like one of the biggest sunk cost fallacy pieces of crap you might keep around in a drawer even though you know you'll never use it again 'cause they can be kinda expensive, and it's not like you could get anything for it on eBay either. I really should throw out this stupid leather case for my old iPhone 5S I don't even have anymore, but you know, muueehhhhhh