The General Thread -

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
An excerpt from my memoirs
The second best part was when the weak little girl started having a breakdown because nobody was following his orders. He starts bawling impotently about his rank and how he's totally going to be turning us all in and there's no way we can get away with it.

And that's when I realized that the moron thought that he was the good guy. Our adorable little basket case was just fighting the good fight, and the tears and snot streaming down his face were the proof of it.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bought a new phone today after only a day of thinking about it. I felt I needed to as my previous phone was running slowly and after cleaning it out and tweaking the options it was still at it. Oh well, now I'm stuck having to set up a new one I paid a good amount for (always go for mid-range types that try to act like the big boys but can't really deliver).

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Rick Pratt

Whiny twat
kiwifarms.net
I broke my headphones

I might have to get some wireless ones at some point

so now I have to use some of my old iPod earbuds in the meantime,

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
My uncle things that I, a single white woman, would be perfectly safe renting an apartment in West Philly. Fuck no.

chunkygoth

*blink*
kiwifarms.net
Oh Kiwis, I am having a hard time. For a few weeks now, I've been waking up in the night worried about my grandparents for no reason. Both of them are hale and hearty; they're just old. We get along well and I love getting to know them better as an adult. All of a sudden I've become very worried that one day my opportunity to learn more about them will end. I also get worried that they're scared about the same thing and that I can't make them feel better. They're healthy, so I don't think that day is anytime soon. It is a recent and vivid anxiety. I honestly think it started when I spotted my first proto-wrinkle a few weeks ago. Can't vent this to my family because I don't want to make them feel bad too, plus there's nothing to be done except more calls (and some retinoids).

• Feels
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
kek, I'm in this absolutely stupid blowoff online class with about 200 freshmen that I signed up for just to pad out some credits. Every week you have to read an article and then answer three or four short answer questions. I actually put some semblance of effort into my responses, while most people are writing maybe two sentences in pretty abhorrent grammar.

By week three I got an email from the professor telling me that I didn't have to write so much and that it takes a long time for him to grade all of the responses, so he would appreciate it if I could keep things brief. I ignored it and over the weeks have incrementally increased my word counts and increasingly padded out my answers with ridiculously over the top florid verbiage just to piss him off. Now he's starting to take points off for nitpicky shit and responding to my posts with increasing anger and frustration.

Hope he fails me. Faggot.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Pineapple Fox

Rotciv Iilems

kiwifarms.net
kek, I'm in this absolutely stupid blowoff online class with about 200 freshmen that I signed up for just to pad out some credits. Every week you have to read an article and then answer three or four short answer questions. I actually put some semblance of effort into my responses, while most people are writing maybe two sentences in pretty abhorrent grammar.

By week three I got an email from the professor telling me that I didn't have to write so much and that it takes a long time for him to grade all of the responses, so he would appreciate it if I could keep things brief. I ignored it and over the weeks have incrementally increased my word counts and increasingly padded out my answers with ridiculously over the top florid verbiage just to piss him off. Now he's starting to take points off for nitpicky shit and responding to my posts with increasing anger and frustration.

Hope he fails me. Faggot.
yeah, that'll show him!!

• Agree
Reactions: ForgedBlades

Mein Garten

Kamerads, wir must take die wassermelonen.
kiwifarms.net
a classmate of mine isn't too fond of me, and has been scheming to get everyone against me for the past month or so rather than, oh i don't know, talk to me like a fuckin' adult???

i know this site shouldn't be used as a diary, but this is the most ridiculous shit i've had the misfortune to experience by far
How about you go Rollin' on back to reddit fam?

• Feels
Reactions: AnOminous

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Today I was googling out of curiosity what the fuck Mohawk Indians used in their hair to maintain it's shape and ended up on a thought catalog post that had an Irish-American mother massaging white guilt into her son's scalp early because he asked for a mohawk. Not "it looks trashy", but "cultural appropriation back off whitey". Woketards need their kids taken away. May as well invest in estrogen patches, because she's either going to troon him out or he'll become a resident 4channer posting about his hatred for spics and kikes. Franklin discovered electricity, Edison harnessed it, but every nonwhite and Irishmen sure are sitting cozy in their electrically lit houses posting on their electrically powered computers because white man invention for everyone.

• Feels
Reactions: Trilby

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today I was googling out of curiosity what the fuck Mohawk Indians used in their hair to maintain it's shape and ended up on a thought catalog post that had an Irish-American mother massaging white guilt into her son's scalp early because he asked for a mohawk. Not "it looks trashy", but "cultural appropriation back off whitey". Woketards need their kids taken away. May as well invest in estrogen patches, because she's either going to troon him out or he'll become a resident 4channer posting about his hatred for spics and kikes. Franklin discovered electricity, Edison harnessed it, but every nonwhite and Irishmen sure are sitting cozy in their electrically lit houses posting on their electrically powered computers because white man invention for everyone.
Geez, and we wanted mohawk cuts back in the 80's.

Autumnal Equinox

Let me in...
kiwifarms.net
Spent all night helping a friend move a bunch of heavy shit to and from a storage unit to his home. Really starting to feel my age in that I just get drained completely doing this and it stays with me for ages (back and feet are fucking killing me). Used to be able to do the heavy lifting kind of work all the time only a few years ago. I'm not even that old (34), I'm not fat, but I'm not able to be as effective as I once was, and that sucks.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino