The General Thread -

Mesh Gear Fox

You'll die, if you try
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm seriously considering passing on the offer I've received for grad school and trying to land this job at Busch Gardens.
Don't do it. Believe me, you will regret it the rest of your life. Just tough out the last 2 years. It will make your future significantly better, as long as it's not a worthless degree like gender studies.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
Downstairs Tard(c) bought a shitload of weed after he got his tugboat today and there's like ten people in his 1 bedroom apartment.
They tried to steal my postmates order but I always have a can of Kodiak or red seal added so I have to show my id and sign for it.
I'm about to empty my mudjug on the one guy's tenspeed under the stairs. It's full and juicy.

Reactions: BSC

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have some suggestions on how to make extra cash? Shot myself in the foot last year and now my money is all fucked. I don't want to declare bankruptcy but I need to be making more money to cover a bunch of bills I'm late on. Can't work Doordash or Grubhub because I can't drive.

Autumnal Equinox

Null killed my avatar
kiwifarms.net
My ex boyfriend's sister (who I haven't seen or spoken to in about four years) just sent me a message asking how I was and if we could talk.

Okay.... I'm interested to see what this is all about.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have some suggestions on how to make extra cash? Shot myself in the foot last year and now my money is all fucked. I don't want to declare bankruptcy but I need to be making more money to cover a bunch of bills I'm late on. Can't work Doordash or Grubhub because I can't drive.
Check craigslist etc. section.
One time I passed out flyers during the gay pride parade for cash. Another time it was somebody who "wanted to learn to fight".

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
The coronachan spergs have forced me to order overpriced doodoo paper and water from an overpriced delivery service.
My obscure munchausens lolcow has rewarded the people who paid $1500 for her living expenses with nonstop tweets about Coronavirus instead of, you know, doing streams or putting out more old lady snootch pics on her onlyfans.

Downstairs tard is extra agitated, he keeps leaving, slamming his front door, then slamming the foyer door. I know even in his fucktardation he's sensing I'm going to get deliveries he wants to intercept for himself.
I always order something that requires my id now.

I hate the way he walks, it's like he's trying to keep a turd from falling out of his ass.
If I ever got a thread here it would be from the brutal, vicious ass kicking I'd give him and his friends.
I confronted his tard wrangler and it did not go well.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Trilby and FuckedUp

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
Good to see that there are people out there willing to provide aid to bats.

Most people I know have an irrational hatred for bats, so knowing there are people out there who care about them is good to know.

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
I was putting together a grubhub order and about to click the checkout when I heard downstairs tard slam his door, I looked out the window and he's strutting around the courtyard all cracked out looking so I don't feel like providing him lunch in the form of him stealing it.

I'll just cook.

I may leave a stack of job applications on his front stoop, maybe it will terrify him into staying inside.

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
I was putting together a grubhub order and about to click the checkout when I heard downstairs tard slam his door, I looked out the window and he's strutting around the courtyard all cracked out looking so I don't feel like providing him lunch in the form of him stealing it.

I'll just cook.

I may leave a stack of job applications on his front stoop, maybe it will terrify him into staying inside.
Now the crazy lady just above him is fighting with her kids. That's it, I'm putting on some Nickelback and putting the speakers in the window.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All things considered, Gamer Girl Bath Water was one of the biggest internet events of 2019 in total. Like if there were an internet culture version of I Love the XX's, Belle Delphine's antics would encompass a significant amount of the 2019 episode

Tags
None