The General Thread -

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Downstairs tard finally passed out after his crack wore off so I got my grubhub order. My driver looked like the methed out homeless version of Quentin Lance (from "Arrow") and had this thousand yard stare that dogs get when they're overbred.
Seems like you live in a very 'colorful' neighborhood.

Silver Chariot

Oi Josuke! I used ZA HANDO to erase our avatars!
kiwifarms.net
Ever since the word "incel" became mainstream it's started to bug me

Boomer, however, has become an acceptable insult to use once again

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
Twitch is so exciting with its adrenaline fueled gaming action!

I hope shitting streams are next. Maybe we can get e-gril to snort some ex-lax and pinch out a loaf on cam. Some people already look like they're eating shit on stream.

Attachments

Autumnal Equinox

Null killed my avatar
kiwifarms.net
One of those nights where I can't seem to fall asleep. 2:00 in the morning, I go back to work tomorrow, don't want to fuck up my sleep schedule...and here I am, posting on the Farms, smoking a cigarette, drinking coffee, eating a sandwich and listening to Penn & Teller: Bullshit reruns.

Why must insomnia show up and sabotage me like this?

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
We've got another new tard in the building, this one is like the high yellow version of Fat Albert.
He talks to me about his laundry adventures. Apparently if you put too many clothes in the washing machine it stops spinning and starts smoking and making weird noises.
I had no idea. Better write that down.

He also wants to know where he can get dvds and xbox 360 games, I suggested 2003 and he didn't understand I was being sarcastic.

I often see him standing in his backdoor window shirtless leering sexually so I guess at least somebody nutted around here.

I wonder if I can sue the tardwrangling agency ruining my neighborhood.

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
I might just go volunteer at the food bank tonight so I can see some corona desperation tardfights.
Some of the old polocks have genuine talent when it comes to beating some ass. Anybody know of a video hosting service that won't take it my Pierogi-star krauthop video down quick?

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
Got done at the pantry, small crowd and I'm basically the bouncer so they shut the fuck up and did their thing.

If you ask why a food bank needs muscle you've never been to one. Motherfuckers be starting shit.

I got to keep some good n'gather salads nobody wanted and a giant bag of flour amongst other things so I'm baking some bread later.

Downstairs tard went and was looking strung out. I know he's home because I can smell the giant bottle of dollar tree cleaner he regularly empties on the floor.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got done at the pantry, small crowd and I'm basically the bouncer so they shut the fuck up and did their thing.

If you ask why a food bank needs muscle you've never been to one. Motherfuckers be starting shit.
I wouldn't doubt it can get that serious. People don't appreciate the kindness of others.

I got to keep some good n'gather salads nobody wanted and a giant bag of flour amongst other things so I'm baking some bread later.
Nice!

Downstairs tard went and was looking strung out. I know he's home because I can smell the giant bottle of dollar tree cleaner he regularly empties on the floor.
Surprised he can clean at all (or just thinks it would do it for him).

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't doubt it can get that serious. People don't appreciate the kindness of others.

Nice!

Surprised he can clean at all (or just thinks it would do it for him).
He doesn't really, he just dumps it on the floor and scoots it around with a broom.
The powerful stench coming from his backdoor could defeat Wolverine.

• Feels
Reactions: Trilby

Gus

Interlocutor
kiwifarms.net
I find it kind of depressing that some people feel the need to announce their leaving from this board.

If you actually need the closure of making it plain to a bunch of people you barely know that you're getting off this site like it's a bad case of opioid fever, you may want to reconsider the emotional investments you've made in your life. Unless you're making friends here, there's hardly any other reason to make a 'goodbye' post as a regular member other than announcing that addictive behavior on this website has done something to you mentally, or that you've put too much stock into something that isn't really made to put that much stock into you.

• Autistic
Reactions: Pissmaster
Tags
None