The General Thread -

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
Eh nevermind, the weed stench started up and he's having a hobo weed party down there.
His tard wrangling agency is promising to stand by their clients during this, which means that would actually be something more than they've done up until now.

FuckedUp

Trump's half-Chosen
kiwifarms.net
Decided to watch Japanese cartoons for the first time since 15. Up to season 2 episode 12 of JoJo and feel it keeps getting better, especially after it gets out of 1888. Any other decent series?

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
Neat.

Decided to watch Japanese cartoons for the first time since 15. Up to season 2 episode 12 of JoJo and feel it keeps getting better, especially after it gets out of 1888. Any other decent series?
One Punch Man is good. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is a great show (the second season, 2nd GiG, is even better than the first). If you want something more humorous, Gintama and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo would be goood to watch.

Kara is great series. It only lasted six episodes, which are compiled into two OVAs, but it is definitely worth a watch.

The intro to Karas: The Prophecy

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
I realise buying dip wasn't too productive but I have food and water, but the fucker in front of me at 7-11 was buying lottery tickets. What a fucktard.
That would be my luck, winning millions and then suddenly money is useless.

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I have to hear one more (employed, healthy) person bitch about how uwu sad and worried and anxious uwu they are about having to stay in their homes, I'm gonna lose my shit.

I just don't see the fucking point in letting something that you have no control over get to you. Just lean into it and accept it. The entire rest of the world is figuring it out, I think your annoying ass can too.

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
Downstairs tard finally had a meltdown so bad the popo came pretty quick, even the other pussy ass people who never say anything came out to tell the cops they are fucking sick of him. He was slamming doors so hard people in the other buildings heard it.

It's been pretty quiet since then, I don't know if they locked him up or what but I called his agency and thanked them for inflicting a ticking timebomb upon us.

If the world recovers I am going to see about them being accountable for fucking up this neighborhood with these shit flinging assholes.

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
Apparently every single person where he lives is exceptional or otherwise a gimp of some kind.

I wonder what kind of person would live in such a place.
This building was normal a year ago, it suddenly got a big fat load of tards and my income decreased so I was fucked. The tard wrangling agencies got a lot of cash so anyplace within a certain range had to take in tards or tugboat receipints so they could "integrate" with normal society.

We also have a lot of taco-americans who refuse to call maintenance when anything is wrong.

He just did a big door slam 15 minutes ago.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This building was normal a year ago, it suddenly got a big fat load of tards and my income decreased so I was fucked. The tard wrangling agencies got a lot of cash so anyplace within a certain range had to take in tards or tugboat receipints so they could "integrate" with normal society.

We also have a lot of taco-americans who refuse to call maintenance when anything is wrong.

He just did a big door slam 15 minutes ago.
I'd argue these guys can never be integrated given the circumstances, and what you had to witness for yourself.

Boof the coof away
kiwifarms.net
I'd argue these guys can never be integrated given the circumstances, and what you had to witness for yourself.
I made several phone calls today about getting his tardy ass removed, his dangerhair caseworker cried "racisms and shit" so I guess I'll seeing about that cunt losing her job as well.
I can't be trapped in here waiting for tardrage to erupt.

Tags
None