The General Thread -

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Received an Amiga 500 I bought off eBay a few days ago! I suppose I bought it out of nostalgia as I always wanted one of these when I was 10. My parents could never afford it at it's retail price back then. So far I just have the computer else, no cables or anything else, but it'll be a nice side project in sourcing parts and programs for.
IMG_20200509_151558~01.jpg

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
Downstairs tard had his worst day yet with the cleaner bombs, he did one just as a delivery driver was combing upstairs.

The air is like 90 percent Pinesol still, hours later. I called his wrangler and had a screaming match with her.

• Horrifying
  • Dumb
Reactions: Trilby and SIGSEGV

Mesh Gear Fox

Play the guitar on the MTV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our new maintenance guy verified that downstairs tard is shitting in his bathtub, then pouring pinesol on the shit, so it's like the worst fucking thing ever.
Ummm, does he not know what a toilet is? I don't understand why someone would do that. I mean, it's not like you live in India or anything.

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
Ummm, does he not know what a toilet is? I don't understand why someone would do that. I mean, it's not like you live in India or anything.
He's rêtarded. Has no phone. His toilet's clogged, so he just poops in the next nearest thing that he sees.
The maintenance guy just started and thought there was a burst sewage pipe. I called him and filled him in on all the tard festivities here recently. I think he may quit.

If he had any inkling of the internet downstairs tard would surpass Chris Chan I think.

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what to call turds floating in 128oz of dollar tree pinesol, but there's some downstairs
This just reminds me of poop jug lady from Hoarders. What a classic.
What is it with people and shitting weird places? Did he think the pine sol would dissolve it? Sanitize it? Make it into a tasty soup? I'm assuming he doesn't shower, then? Or does he shower standing in a pine sol and shit stew?

I have so many questions.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
What is it with people and shitting weird places? Did he think the pine sol would dissolve it? Sanitize it? Make it into a tasty soup? I'm assuming he doesn't shower, then? Or does he shower standing in a pine sol and shit stew?

All you'd have to do is stand outside his tard cave for a few minutes and many of your olfactory questions would be answered.
The main truth, however is that tards should never be given apartments near full humans.

consoomlecoomchalice24153

you have been blocked by @yanderedev
kiwifarms.net

t a s t y p o o p s o u p

Tags
None