The General Thread -

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
I had another epic screaming match between myself, the police, downstairs tard and his friends.
I had an respiratory attack from his last bleach bomb and I'm pissed off. Just sitting on the couch and suddenly gagging fumes fill my place.

Post covid we do not need to try and rehabilitate fucking rêtards in human dwellings. Keep them in cages.

If I stop posting it's because I got arrested for assault or worse.

Spamy the Bot

low effort poster
kiwifarms.net
@Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo Stay safe. Crazies are dangerous when cornered.

Received an Amiga 500 I bought off eBay a few days ago! I suppose I bought it out of nostalgia as I always wanted one of these when I was 10. My parents could never afford it at it's retail price back then. So far I just have the computer else, no cables or anything else, but it'll be a nice side project in sourcing parts and programs for.
View attachment 1281112
That's pretty neat. Are you planning to run a retro setup or just make it complete?

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Landlord told me they're evicting downstairs tard. I went down for the mail and he's poured pine cleaner all over the front steps and carpet, it's like tear gas.
Well hopefully that'll be the last you'll ever have of that.

That's pretty neat. Are you planning to run a retro setup or just make it complete?
I suppose I'm aiming for a near complete set of things, I don't have room for a retro setup at the moment, but it's one of those things I would like to tinker with every now and then when I get the itch to see what I can do with it. I wasn't interesting in the Amiga for games personally as it's was the video/art end of the system I found impressive, so I wanted to hook a VCR or DVD recorder to it and see what I could do there with producing graphics or other artwork I could mess around with in editing.

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
Well hopefully that'll be the last you'll ever have of that.

I suppose I'm aiming for a near complete set of things, I don't have room for a retro setup at the moment, but it's one of those things I would like to tinker with every now and then when I get the itch to see what I can do with it. I wasn't interesting in the Amiga for games personally as it's was the video/art end of the system I found impressive, so I wanted to hook a VCR or DVD recorder to it and see what I could do there with producing graphics or other artwork I could mess around with in editing.
Court is suspended right now, but the landlord is doing all the paperwork and ready to drop the hammer as soon as it does.

Spamy the Bot

low effort poster
kiwifarms.net
That's pretty neat. And yes, Amiga was a beast when it comes to making multimedia back in the day. I guess old software is floating around the Internet if you want to install Aladdin 4D or something like that. (Might not be a bad idea to get some old as heck 3D program to replicate that 90s pre-rendered feel with the weird lightning.)

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's pretty neat. And yes, Amiga was a beast when it comes to making multimedia back in the day. I guess old software is floating around the Internet if you want to install Aladdin 4D or something like that. (Might not be a bad idea to get some old as heck 3D program to replicate that 90s pre-rendered feel with the weird lightning.)
It was those demos I used to see in places like Software Etc. that made me think this was the computer for me! I would've loved to have made videos back in the day had I had a genlock and some editing decks to complete my works on!

Last edited:

Spamy the Bot

low effort poster
kiwifarms.net
It was those demos I used to see in places like Software Etc. that made me think this was the computer for me! I would've loved to have made videos back in the day had I had a genlock and some editing decks to complete my works on!
I am getting some serious "Computer Chronicles" vibes. I can recommend checking that old show out. It's basically the tech update/news/shilling programme for the 80s and 90s. If you wanna see people speculate about what the Amiga etc will be like before came out, it's there. It's uploaded on YouTube and archive.org.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am getting some serious "Computer Chronicles" vibes. I can recommend checking that old show out. It's basically the tech update/news/shilling programme for the 80s and 90s. If you wanna see people speculate about what the Amiga etc will be like before came out, it's there. It's uploaded on YouTube and archive.org.
I used to watch that show religiously back in the day.

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
There's only so much you can do and I tried tuning into Twitch again. Every single stream devotes so much time to the e-begging. Just sitting there thanking for subs, bits, kibbles and fake crying for donating to the charity drive. Playing a game is secondary. Or the talk of the "grind". Begbegbegbeg.

You can go into a strip club and the transaction is plain. You tip at the stage, you negotiate for a dance after, she rubs her tits in your face for extra or if it's a full nude you get a sniff of the cooter. You probably will see her at the 4am bar later and learn her real name and see her in better lighting.
That's always a mistake because they're always rough and haggard away from the pole.

This shit, I don't understand. It's just this glum, grin joyless manic spending and you can be permabanned just because a mod doesn't like you and lose your cartoon pixels to spam in other losers chats. Poorly designed tshirts, bad handbra instagram pics. They all stick their tongue out and make that fucktarded aheago face.

It's like there's a brain wasting disease that's gone unnoticed and undiagnosed.

Onlysimps content that shows one more micron of their scarred tits, tiktoks where they wiggle for 4 seconds and that's "art". Wtf happened to the world.
And they all think they're celebrities. If I had a restaurant I would refuse service to these assholes. Kaceytron? Get the fuck out, your cunt stinks. Erin Steeby? You're a dude and you're not fooling anyone. Tyler1 the midget? I'd put his food on a high shelf where he can't reach it.

I should open a restaurant postcoof just so I can do that.

We need men to start being men again and stop enabling this bullshit. We demand better of our whores.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
I love weird videos like this:

Once I can improve my financial situation, I plan on upgrading to a more powerful computer, and I plan on making weird animations like this one day.

• Winner
Reactions: Spamy the Bot

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
I had this weird fucking dream about the afterlife, basically we start out with two jobs but you can quit one if you want.
After work there's an elevator to a bar that can make you any drink you want so I kept getting weird stuff like Gatorade with vodka and sour salt and Pepsi with extra vanilla. You are reborn looking about 25 years old.

I had collapsed from exhaustion, downstairs tard hasn't acted up in 24 hours but I see he's broken some windows. Sent pictures to the landlord.

His tard wrangler this week was pretty much that black fag from the Dovato commercial and I had a spittle flying screaming match with him. I may be on a shit list now.

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
I had this weird fucking dream about the afterlife, basically we start out with two jobs but you can quit one if you want.
After work there's an elevator to a bar that can make you any drink you want so I kept getting weird stuff like Gatorade with vodka and sour salt and Pepsi with extra vanilla. You are reborn looking about 25 years old.
that sounds cool bro

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
I heard one of the tards from another buildings downstairs in the hallway. Clearly they're combining their tardy powers to make one mega tard that will shit, smoke crack and talk about 80s wrestling to everyone's discomfort.

I hope all these people flexing their mod powers on neighborhood groups and places where they use their real names and act like elitist dickheads realize the bad karma they're building up. I hold grudges a long motherfucking time.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None