The General Thread -

Spamy the Bot

Aspiring rapper.
kiwifarms.net
Should I play Spyro or Crash on the PS1? I can't really decide.

I think I said that I hoped to have a more positive outlook because I may have been excessively negative or something.

Then coronapanic happened and threw a wrench in that.

Maybe it's time to try that again?
It's never too late trying to be more positive. Go for it!

Spamy the Bot

Aspiring rapper.
kiwifarms.net
I showed my doctor recordings of myself playing shitty kinect games to prove I'm still working out. It's a good thing she's hot or the laughter would hurt more.
Playing Kinect games? Be careful, don't get sent to the crazy house.

When penguins get to go on a hike:
They are cute as fuck.
Ah yes, the forest penguin, a magnificent creature indeed.

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They found my car and the junkie that had it for 4 weeks made a total mess of the inside. Picking it up after a $400 detail today and I might even be able to sit on the drivers seat without putting trash bags over it first.
At least I got to throw out the mother fucker's tent, clothes, and food that he had left in my car. Fuck you, don't steal my fucking car.

Spamy the Bot

Aspiring rapper.
kiwifarms.net
They found my car and the junkie that had it for 4 weeks made a total mess of the inside. Picking it up after a $400 detail today and I might even be able to sit on the drivers seat without putting trash bags over it first.
At least I got to throw out the mother fucker's tent, clothes, and food that he had left in my car. Fuck you, don't steal my fucking car.
Holy crap. At least it didn't get totalled or something.

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy crap. At least it didn't get totalled or something.
Nah. He was high enough that he freaked out about something and added about 6 quarts of oil to my engine and it wouldn't start as a result. So that was kind of nice. That, and he threw my tire balance off hitting a curb or sommat. Better than expected.

In the 80s for two days and already I have a rash on my legs, bug bites on my arms and sunburn on the back of my neck. And I thought I was being careful too. I hate summer. :mad:
Greatest trick I ever learned is to put a quick-dry clear top coat nail polish on bug bites as soon as you notice them. They stop itching really fast and go away in a day or two. Plus you get to pick the nail polish off your skin after a day or two, which is all the fun of picking a scab minus the skin damage and ick factor.

Trombonista

Uh-oh. Buckle up, bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A construction crew keeps parking right below my window, leaving the truck idling and crew spraying wd-40 and stinking up the place.

I managed to land two used wads of levi garrett on the windshield and one on the roof of the bobcat on the flatbed. Practice pays off.

Is there a dip flinging competition I can win 4th place in?
It's Saturday, so that means the neighborhood beaners will be drag racing all day on my street. I was whipping D batteries out the window at them last night and one car hit one with no ill effects, I need to improve my aim.
Who are you trying to impress with these bullshit stories?

• Winner
Reactions: Botched Tit Job
Tags
None