The General Thread -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just want my hometown dive bars back mang.

A few years back at the one down the road from my block one of my old history teachers offered me coke. When I hesitated he immediately pressed his arms on me and told me to never accept any offer from him or anyone there again in a panic.

Hope he's doing okay.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Honky and proud
kiwifarms.net
I didn't practice 100 percent mask compliance for my trip to Target today. Anytime someone criticized me, I said "Thanks, Karen."

One of the Target chicks was exactly the type I like, small b cups. Long legs, big ass. I probably shouldn't have done a Bane impression but it's not like I had a chance anyways.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Honky and proud
kiwifarms.net
So, does pretty much every Twitch streamer with a vagina or they think they do have a Patreo-onlysimps? Do they think simp money is unlimited? And attention?
As a former strip club regular, you have a few girls who get all the business, ol' reliable girls who aren't as hot but give good dances and then there's the rest of the girls nobody gives a fuck about.

You might tip them once at the stage just to see new vagina and boobs, but you get it out of your system and go back to Candy and Lacy and Paris or maybe Dakota if those chicks are getting some high rollers that night and are busy.

Autumnal Equinox

I hope you relish it as much as I
kiwifarms.net
Getting groceries earlier and I get a call from my friend. I tell him I'll call him back in a few and hang up. Some random dude comes up to me, says "I know this is going to be a really weird question, but do you play League of Legends? Your voice sounds really familiar."

I've never played LoL and told him so. He looks confused, apologizes and says "I swear I've heard your voice before." And asks me if I've played a couple other games he apparently does. Negative.

I don't think I have that distinctive a voice, but apparently Random Grocery Shopping Guy does. Alright then.

Spamy the Bot

Aspiring rapper.
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wish I could just hit my head and forget all I know about niche subjects and Internet culture.
Ignorance is a bliss and being immersed in cringe culture for so long actually corrodes the soul somewhat.

So, does pretty much every Twitch streamer with a vagina or they think they do have a Patreo-onlysimps? Do they think simp money is unlimited? And attention?
As a former strip club regular, you have a few girls who get all the business, ol' reliable girls who aren't as hot but give good dances and then there's the rest of the girls nobody gives a fuck about.

You might tip them once at the stage just to see new vagina and boobs, but you get it out of your system and go back to Candy and Lacy and Paris or maybe Dakota if those chicks are getting some high rollers that night and are busy.
An actually friendly e-thot would be an innovation. Seriously, most of the internet are friend simulators anyway, so having a "cool big sis" would work very well in the current environment.

Do you guys think there's a threshold for too old to learn a new language? Or a new skill for that matter.
I've been putting off learning japanese for a few years now with a bunch of excused and now when I finally decided to do it I'm feel like my brain won't be able to absorb all that new mumbo jumbo.
Nah. All you would lose with aging is the XP boost when it comes to learning when the brain is still growing like crazy. The pontential is still threre. The biggest hurdle is getting back to habit and actually learn stuff. Learning is a skill on it's own worth keeping sharp and clean.

Mess around it for like 30 minutes or so every day, you will start building up a habit and eventually not learning the language will feel as weird as thinking about learning it now.

Honky and proud
kiwifarms.net
Rewatching 90s and early 2000s movies, it's clear to me that Lacey Chabert was way hotter than Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I know my date smacked me when she appeared on screen in Lost in Space. Your gf will spot a hot chick way before you do.

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found a gecko last night that had been in a fight with our neighbors cat. Very friendly, built it out a small safe terrarium for it to spend the night in. It survived the night but died randomly mid-morning. It's now buried out back where cats can't get to it.

RIP Marsha. You tried.

681.jpg

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found a gecko last night that had been in a fight with our neighbors cat. Very friendly, built it out a small safe terrarium for it to spend the night in. It survived the night but died randomly mid-morning. It's now buried out back where cats can't get to it.

RIP Marsha. You tried.

Oh, poor little thing.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
When your cat decides it wants a pet of its own:

RIP Marsha. You tried.

Something similar happened to me a few days ago. I was visiting with a relative and found a baby alligator snapping turtle in their driveway. I went to check on him and he was alive, but he had been run over and part of his intestines were hanging out of his left side (the relative I was visiting had gone grocery shopping earlier that day and didn't relize he was in the driveway). There was nothing I could do for him, so I moved him to an area where he could be left alone from predators while he passed. When I went to check on him the next morning, he was dead.

God speed little turtle.

Tags
None