The General Thread -

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something similar happened to me a few days ago. I was visiting with a relative and found a baby alligator snapping turtle in their driveway. I went to check on him and he was alive, but he had been run over and part of his intestines were hanging out of his left side (the relative I was visiting had gone grocery shopping earlier that day and didn't relize he was in the driveway). There was nothing I could do for him, so I moved him to an area where he could be left alone from predators while he passed. When I went to check on him the next morning, he was dead.

God speed little turtle.
That's so sad. It's part of life but it's by far the worst part.
Tonight the cat dropped a baby snake so small I thought it was a worm on my doorstep. It was a goner, so it's been moved out to some tall grass. I hate outdoor cats.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
Downstairs tard setup shop at the bus stop pretending to be homeless, he had a big fluffy white dog with him, so now he's going to be irresponsible with an innocent animal. I'm seeing about getting that taken away from him. I had to walk two blocks to find another stop so I don't have to smell his taintfunk.

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
I just remembered one of my early lolcows, a really dumb stripper people hatestalked on Livejournal back in the day. Their main concerns were her animal neglect over the braindead thottery.
This predates Chrischan by about six months though I recall seeing .gifs of him spinning nude at that time.
Checked up on them just now.
They are pushing 33 and still stripping in shithole Evansville lndiana and doing the onlyfans thing.
At their peak they had their own site with 24/7 spy cams. Lots of the same thottery and acting like they're 13. Apparently the strippers are dancing in masks which is fucktarded, and she passed out.
She did look good back in the day but she's just a big ol fatass mudshark now.
God protects idiots I guess

Spamy the Bot

low effort poster
kiwifarms.net
man I love kiwifarms’ no powerleveling rule
I’m in this Facebook group where I’m trying to explain why I don’t like it when people openly talk about their kinks and it’s so aggravating
Facebook in general was a mistake. It was common wisdom not to have an unified name online nor share your real name etc. in one neat package online. If I recall correctly even kids were taught in school not to use their real names online.

Sharing weird fetishes is one thing, doing it with a unified name is bad but sharing it with your real facebook account is r‏‏‎ ‎e‏‏‎ ‎t‏‏‎ ‎a‏‏‎ ‎r‏‏‎ ‎d‏‏‎ ‎e‏‏‎ ‎d.

• Agree
Reactions: FuckedUp

Addictedtololcows

kiwifarms.net
I hate when people are afraid to have their opinion. I fucking hate it. Its annoying everytime i see it.
"I like this thing/person BUT". Do you get what i mean? Its infuriating. People are so afraid to have their own opinion that they have to preface by saying that they dont like something or they dont like the person. And aswell the same way around,that they DO indeed like the person/thing. Its so fucking annoying. I see this shit everywhere. JUST SAY WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT! STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY! People are so afraid that others wont agree with them. I see this shit everywhere,from game reviews to about any discussion about anything. FUCKING PUSSIES

• Winner
Reactions: Trilby

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

kill authoritarians
kiwifarms.net
Sharing weird fetishes is one thing, doing it with a unified name is bad but sharing it with your real facebook account is r‏‏‎ ‎e‏‏‎ ‎t‏‏‎ ‎a‏‏‎ ‎r‏‏‎ ‎d‏‏‎ ‎e‏‏‎ ‎d.
how else are you supposed to find hot girls in your area with the same weird fetishes? I don't like facebook or females in general but it's the best way to get the gamer girl pee that I crave into my mouth. somehow facebook is even better for this than tinder.

Spamy the Bot

low effort poster
kiwifarms.net
how else are you supposed to find hot girls in your area with the same weird fetishes? I don't like facebook or females in general but it's the best way to get the gamer girl pee that I crave into my mouth. somehow facebook is even better for this than tinder.
I think weird fetishes and being physically attractive is usually mutually exclusive.

200 day diaper streak
kiwifarms.net
And how does using these services not make you one of them?
At most times I give to society, not take. I didnt make kids I can't pay for.

And I'm ready to get back to work. They need to open some shit back up so I can do that.

This isn't some tv show or movie where I learn a lesson by "walking in their shoes", these people are aggressive ,pushy and ungrateful. I always offer to pitch in because I hate taking and not giving back.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Trombonista

lolwut

Quarantine body ready.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At most times I give to society, not take. I didnt make kids I can't pay for.

And I'm ready to get back to work. They need to open some shit back up so I can do that.

This isn't some tv show or movie where I learn a lesson by "walking in their shoes", these people are aggressive ,pushy and ungrateful. I always offer to pitch in because I hate taking and not giving back.
downloadfile-12.png

• Agree
Reactions: Trombonista
Tags
None