The General Thread -

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Managed to leave the house yesterday. Took a bus to a particular restaurant near the mall I've never been to before but was glad they were open for dining in. Also was glad the bus ride was free too, though I had already got my $1.50 out in case. It's little steps but I'm glad summer's coming.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
wew, I was driving home this evening, down a residential street, when this meth head looking guy in a broken down truck blows by me like we were on the interstate doing at least 60 in a 30. He had two 70" Samsung TVs in the bed. As he drifted onto a side street I knew there was no way in fuck they weren't stolen. I opened up my scanner app and sure enough the dispatcher says she just got a call from Target about a guy walking out with TVs without paying.

Called the non-emergency number and told them I heard it over the scanner and gave them a description of the truck and the street he turned down. Hope they got the bastard.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wew, I was driving home this evening, down a residential street, when this meth head looking guy in a broken down truck blows by me like we were on the interstate doing at least 60 in a 30. He had two 70" Samsung TVs in the bed. As he drifted onto a side street I knew there was no way in fuck they weren't stolen. I opened up my scanner app and sure enough the dispatcher says she just got a call from Target about a guy walking out with TVs without paying.

Called the non-emergency number and told them I heard it over the scanner and gave them a description of the truck and the street he turned down. Hope they got the bastard.
At least you did your part... For justice!

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Daddy's got a new ride, kiddies.
kiwifarms.net
So that's the second U-Haul I've seen in my neighborhood in the past... what, little over a week?

Trying to figure out if they're coming or going.
For any kiwis who need a facemask and are lucha libre fans, Mr. Maskman has some luchador themed face masks on their site:
View attachment 1360482
that's pretty awesome honestly. I'm still tempted to get a skellington-face shemagh to freak people right the fuck out, but that would honestly be ten times cooler.

Reactions: Sundae

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One video that went semi-viral featured a conservative boomer at a protest calling some black kid a nigger. Turns out the protest was held in my town. Kinda glad I didn’t go over to that side of the neighorhood.

Spamy the Bot

Notorious Moon
kiwifarms.net
Seeing DSP doing everything wrong and still making a comfy living out of being an e-celeb makes me wonder if that path is a sensible one after all? lol

Beside that, wish I had some capital so I could renovate/rebuild some housing to be rental properties and use them to have a portfolio for the construction biz.

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
Seeing DSP doing everything wrong and still making a comfy living out of being an e-celeb makes me wonder if that path is a sensible one after all? lol

Beside that, wish I had some capital so I could renovate/rebuild some housing to be rental properties and use them to have a portfolio for the construction biz.
depends on if you're cool with selling your soul for ebucks while hundreds laugh at you, some clearly are, and while its not respectable I guess whatever gets you money for your fake wrestling mobile apps

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
The fact I've seen certain people unironically screeching to cancel Scooby Doo because "they're just a bunch of white snitches for the cops" really makes me glad I walked away from the liberal party before they all went full retard. Think I rolled my eyes so hard at reading those arguments that I damaged my vision.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Tell me about Phil! Why does he wear the vest??!!
kiwifarms.net
Still rocking the unemployment and foodstamps. My gym will not reopen anytime soon but I have acquired a shitty bike which I've slapped mudjug and tobacco brand stickers all over. They also had a sale on Kinect games and I'm racking up rare achievements in them.

I've got a more consistent theme to my pandemic gear, a bit like a low budget superhero. I went to the shittier neighborhoods to view the looting aftermath and I'm pissed off.

Tags
None