The General Thread -

contradictionofterns

I am not emu-sed
kiwifarms.net
The fact I've seen certain people unironically screeching to cancel Scooby Doo because "they're just a bunch of white snitches for the cops" really makes me glad I walked away from the liberal party before they all went full retard. Think I rolled my eyes so hard at reading those arguments that I damaged my vision.
I dropped in on the thread randomly, saw this, and was immediately sad because I knew it was true despite the fact that it would have read as absolute satire a few weeks ago.

I also kinda feel like I'm in an AA meeting or something now. lol.

Uh, hi, fellow former liberal? Sup?

I bounced like, literally Nov 2016 and now I just kind of pull the embarrassed-relative-in-public move and go, 'Yeah. Uh. I'm not with them,' then awkwardly avert my gaze and walk away at top speed.

You ever feel weird or conflicted about it? Not in the sense that you want to go back to it, but more like, wondering how everyone else on the left managed to turn into SUCH a dumpster fire?

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dropped in on the thread randomly, saw this, and was immediately sad because I knew it was true despite the fact that it would have read as absolute satire a few weeks ago.

I also kinda feel like I'm in an AA meeting or something now. lol.

Uh, hi, fellow former liberal? Sup?

I bounced like, literally Nov 2016 and now I just kind of pull the embarrassed-relative-in-public move and go, 'Yeah. Uh. I'm not with them,' then awkwardly avert my gaze and walk away at top speed.

You ever feel weird or conflicted about it? Not in the sense that you want to go back to it, but more like, wondering how everyone else on the left managed to turn into SUCH a dumpster fire?
That's how I feel as of late too.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Tell me about Phil! Why does he wear the vest??!!
kiwifarms.net
I went to my usual amazon hub locker and three of the slots were stuffed with empty liquor bottles and there must have been some kind of pissing contest between diabetic hobos.

Then I went to get more beetis needles and the old homeless lady who's lived near mcdonalds has moved onto the corner there since mcdonalds hasn't had its dining room open for months.
The dunkin donuts people are feeding her I guess. She's got at least 300 percent more bag lady shit, too. They have been giving homeless hotel rooms and three meals a day but she's still out there screaming at traffic.

The piss odor went straight through my mask and it was so offensive I wanted to punch whoever did it.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
So youtube has been recommending this video lately:

Not even trying to hide that their pushing an agenda (although I did have a good laugh at the video).

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: albertbrown26

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So youtube has been recommending this video lately:

Not even trying to hide that their pushing an agenda (although I did have a good laugh at the video).
This was from a couple years ago when I saw it. I got a bit of a laugh as well but it's certainly pushing.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Tell me about Phil! Why does he wear the vest??!!
kiwifarms.net
Unironically, Brazil is looking for this. There's women waiting on hand and foot there to marry the blond haired-blue eyed ubermensch.
**books flight**

I've been clearing out my apartment and if I hadn't seen downstairs tard running around I'd swear there was a dead body in his tardhole. The lady above him said there's rotting food and garbage all over his place. It's hard to walk up either stairway even masked and with vaporub under my nose.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
Anybody know of a country that's desperate for white refugees to move to? I can make lots of blonde, blue eyed cracker babies, my genes are pure
Lord knows it's far from perfect, but Russia could be an option. Say what you will about Vlad, he refuses to let Russia be infested by the cancer that is globohomo.

Hungary would be another good choice.

Tags
None