The General Thread -

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I am getting my dog back. I hate this fucking neighborhood. I am pretty certain he was stolen. No one has seen him. He was not picked up as a stray and I think he is likely nowhere near here.

I suspected someone and no one would believe me. I should have called the police. Now I haven't seen this person since the day it happened. If I see my dog I may have to call the police to recover him.

I thought of adopting another small dog. And watching it like a hawk 24/7. But the only doggos available at ACCT and the PSPCA are pitbulls. Anything small and cute is gone in a flash.

It's only been since the 11th. But I have almost no hope. I am having a very hard time dealing with this. Whoever took my dog deserves whatever bad happens to them.

I am going to make more posters and put them up in different neighborhoods. I will have to get them made tomorrow. I am not in the right frame of mind to write up a new poster right now.

A neighbor thought they found my dog. But he was not mine. Several similar dogs have been found in the area. But they aren't my dog either. I don't know if Jack Russell/chihuahua type mixes are popular or not. But he is cute and despite being 15 he would be appealing enough visually.

There are actually a lot of missing yorkies too. I think someone is snatching and selling yorkies. I heard it is also happening with bulldogs.

Fuck these people. I hope one of these days their antics result in a shotgun to the face.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I am getting my dog back. I hate this fucking neighborhood. I am pretty certain he was stolen. No one has seen him. He was not picked up as a stray and I think he is likely nowhere near here.

I suspected someone and no one would believe me. I should have called the police. Now I haven't seen this person since the day it happened. If I see my dog I may have to call the police to recover him.

I thought of adopting another small dog. And watching it like a hawk 24/7. But the only doggos available at ACCT and the PSPCA are pitbulls. Anything small and cute is gone in a flash.

It's only been since the 11th. But I have almost no hope. I am having a very hard time dealing with this. Whoever took my dog deserves whatever bad happens to them.

I am going to make more posters and put them up in different neighborhoods. I will have to get them made tomorrow. I am not in the right frame of mind to write up a new poster right now.

A neighbor thought they found my dog. But he was not mine. Several similar dogs have been found in the area. But they aren't my dog either. I don't know if Jack Russell/chihuahua type mixes are popular or not. But he is cute and despite being 15 he would be appealing enough visually.

There are actually a lot of missing yorkies too. I think someone is snatching and selling yorkies. I heard it is also happening with bulldogs.

Fuck these people. I hope one of these days their antics result in a shotgun to the face.
Did you have him microchipped?

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
Seriously considering joining the military later this year, or early next year. Between how shitty the job market is in my area due to corona, and with all the shit going on with riots and everything else, the military looks like the best option for some stability at the moment.

Any kiwis here with any advice/tips for potential military prospects?

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Tell me about Phil! Why does he wear the vest??!!
kiwifarms.net
Seriously considering joining the military later this year, or early next year. Between how shitty the job market is in my area due to corona, and with all the shit going on with riots and everything else, the military looks like the best option for some stability at the moment.

Any kiwis here with any advice/tips for potential military prospects?
Start getting in your best shape now if you're not already there. Boot camp is a bitch.

Also, don't smuggle in pouches of dip in your underwear, the sweat will leak right into the baggies and all that nicotine will get absorbed through your balls. I've read a few stories about guys trying it.
____

A failing restaurant let me buy a bunch of their stuff cheap, I have a freezer full of fajita meat now and giant things of condiments. Feelsgoodman.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Sundae

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
Did you have him microchipped?
He was my mom's dog. She died in 2017. Unfortunately I do not have the paperwork. But I do think he is chipped because he was adopted via foster family from the PSPCA. Not sure how I would recover that info but I now realise I should have attempted to update it years ago. It's just that at the time I was in a nice area and last year I had to move back to the ghetto. Can't wait to get out. The PSPCA is not operating at full capicity right now due to the coronavirus. Only the clinic is open. All strays and lost dogs go to ACCT. They are a kill shelter so I have to keep checking. PSPCA is no kill but thanks to Corona-chan they are not accepting any animals at this time.

I went to ACCT to check out a terrier I saw on the website. But it was a little shaggy dog. He didn't have a photo up until after I had left. I was hoping it was my dog. Very cute though. He looked so sad. Hopefully he has an owner looking for him. If he goes up for adoption he will be snatched up fast because he is small and not a pitbull.

If I get another dog I would probably look for a small dog. I don't think I will ever have another big dog. I love them but both German shepherds and rottweilers often get hip problems and those are the large breeds we always had. Small dogs usually live longer and are better suited for apartment life and that is the type of place I am looking for now.

I just realised that save for a brief period after my rottweiler died in 2007 I have not been without a dog since 1994. It just feels weird. I love the dog my relatives have. But I want my own doggo.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
The CS department chair sent out a mass email saying all fall CS classes are going to be online, so I just dropped everything because fuck this bullshit. It looks like all math classes are going to be online this semester too, so I think I'm just going to be a NEET for the next seven months and drop my math major so I can still graduate next spring.

Autumnal Equinox

Sing or I'll go home and kill all your mommies
kiwifarms.net
Ever know someone who has a very schizophrenic way of expressing themselves? One moment they're laughing and joking around with you, less than an hour later it's like someone flipped a switch in their head and they suddenly start acting like the very sight of you offends then to the core. It's infuriating, confusing and depressing.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ever know someone who has a very schizophrenic way of expressing themselves? One moment they're laughing and joking around with you, less than an hour later it's like someone flipped a switch in their head and they suddenly start acting like the very sight of you offends then to the core. It's infuriating, confusing and depressing.
I bet it is. I don't think I could ever put up with that s--t even if I was paid to do it.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Tell me about Phil! Why does he wear the vest??!!
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fuck can we get the bars and shit open up again, this past month alone has cured me of any enjoyment of online socialization.
I'll go to a fucking old man bar where they're still pissed about 70s baseball at this point. Week old stale pretzels and stanky cigars. The bartender looks like a mummified Allison Janney and reeks of denturegrip. Anything. Anything.

Fucking enough of these woke ass online psychos already.

Jesus fuck can we get the bars and shit open up again, this past month alone has cured me of any enjoyment of online socialization.
I'll go to a fucking old man bar where they're still pissed about 70s baseball at this point. Week old stale pretzels and stanky cigars. The bartender looks like a mummified Allison Janney and reeks of denturegrip. Anything. Anything.

Fucking enough of these woke ass online psychos already.
why go to a bar when you can get cheaper alcohol at walmart?

Tags
None