The General Thread -

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
My mom's half native half mexican coworker posted some three paragraph melodramatic pseudo intellectual "woe is me, woe is my people" 4th of July typical pussyfooted millinial crap while engaging in the typical "pick one race discard the other" thing common with biracial libs. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, SHUT UP. His Mexican daddy should have beat him more growing up. (Daddy's a legal immigrant btw) way to ignore your father's struggles being a first gen immigrant, you ungrateful cuck.

Oban Kamz

welcome to the Hive
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of the neighborhood outdoor fitness chicks have busted out their best spandex and have been working really hard on their glutes and midsection and it's a joy to behold their glistening, sweaty selves run by in the park.

Women are magic. Bukowski was right
you should probably go rape them 👍

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you should probably go rape them 👍
I've got a shot with the ugly ones, no need to grab the pussy.
The bonier and more flat chested the better. I love that shit.
I would fuck the 22 year old Shelley Duvall 3x a day, everyday.

Speaking of that
kq8vPm4_457065_1.gif
bigger than I thought. Goddamn finally we see it.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate seeing homeless people who aren't even good at being fucking homeless.
Yea, I found a new one sleeping in the sun all sunburnt.. It was looking close to being more severe than that. I couldn't talk any sense into him.

There's still a moratorium on evictions and most court cases here so I wonder what the fuck happened. There's a nice park across from my gym and people were just sleeping out in the open too close to the road.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
The title of unspeakable year should be revoked from 2016. It doesn't have shi on this past 7 months
I wish I was in 2016 and sitting in the back of class, listening to an album from either the late '80s or early '00s in one earbud, fucking around on the internet on the phone under my desk, looking up occasionally so the teacher wouldn't get suspicious. My life situation should be a lot better now in college, but the world got so out of hand it ruined that. God I hate everything. Fuck the marxist niggers who think we should stay locked up forever.

LargeChoonger

kiwifarms.net
I wish I was in 2016 and sitting in the back of class, listening to an album from either the late '80s or early '00s in one earbud, fucking around on the internet on the phone under my desk, looking up occasionally so the teacher wouldn't get suspicious. My life situation should be a lot better now in college, but the world got so out of hand it ruined that. God I hate everything. Fuck the marxist niggers who think we should stay locked up forever.
I was an autistic high school freshman in 2016. Fuck that, take me to 2007 where I did nothing but dick around in kindergarten and play flash games

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mom's half native half mexican coworker posted some three paragraph melodramatic pseudo intellectual "woe is me, woe is my people" 4th of July typical pussyfooted millinial crap while engaging in the typical "pick one race discard the other" thing common with biracial libs. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, SHUT UP. His Mexican daddy should have beat him more growing up. (Daddy's a legal immigrant btw) way to ignore your father's struggles being a first gen immigrant, you ungrateful cuck.
"GIVE THE LAND BACK TO US MEXICANS"

I mean... I guess they stole it from the natives first.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks to social media women continue to act emotionally 14 way past the age of 25. Even with the world all fucked up it's still duck lips and microbladed eyebrows all day.

I called out somebody I know irl about this and they said I need psychiatric help.
I mean, I do but not for noticing somebody needs to grow up. Or thinking their attempted online celebrity aspirations suck.

Or that they're fucking a dude who drives a 1994 Saturn. You have to turn in your man card if you ever liked Saturn cars.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm hoping to get one of those unprofessional ones that bang their clients, I had some real hotties when I was a teen and that was a good time for all.

I'm glad my gym limits the clients right now, before the cardio equipment was too close together and the morning old people would fall on me now and then and that's no longer a thing.

• Autistic
Reactions: FuckedUp

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

CHOO CHOO, MOTHERFUCKERS.
kiwifarms.net
Moving soon, so I call the ISP/cable company to arrange a transfer. Go through the usual bullcrap and sales pitches. No, I don't want TV service. No, I don't want mobile. Yes, I understand there's a transfer fee.

"OK, you'll receive an email with your new account number and billing."

Get email. They added a TV package. Bitch did I stutter? Bad enough you're charging 50 dollars for the transfer when you don't even need to send a technician. So tomorrow I get to call them and bitch them out. God I hate them.

EDIT: They weren't even supposed to ding me for an installation/transfer fee. Holy fuck, you fucking scumbags. It's a self-install, the building is already wired and everything, I literally just need to plug my modem in and let them know I'm there. These fucking people.

Last edited:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know where else to ask this. Didn't feel like it deserved a thread in deep thoughts or gaming so I'm gonna ask here.

You guys think someone would be working to make either the memory pods or the ego trip memory implants from fallout 4 and total recall a real thing? Like imagine it either being able to relive the best moments of your life almost as if you're going back in time or have your dream life lived as if it was real. Hell I'd settle for both get fake memories of being a super secret agent who saved the colony on Mars and got the girl then use a pod to relive it again and again.

Tags
None