The General Thread -

Gus

Interlocutor
kiwifarms.net
I've decided that my ideal retirement is to sit in a rocking chair on a porch of a little house tucked away in the mountains. I'll have a bucket for my chaw aside me at all times, and a break-open shotgun on my lap that I'll use to show rustlers off my property. If I make enough money, I'll buy an M1921 Thompson submachine gun for more than one rustler. I will only wear suspenders to hold up pants that go up past my sternum, and I'll never listen to anyone who tells me to undo my collar button. I'll speak an obscure, dead hillbilly dialect with holdover colonial slang and nobody will understand anything I say for the last ten years of my life. I'll also buy a car that I never actually use, and just have my children run every errand for me. I'll mutter to myself most of the day and compare everything current to "back in my day". Whenever I run into black people, I'll ask them of their last name and then inquire which white family gave them that name. When I talk about concerts with people, I'll reference how I used to go see E.P. Christy's Minstrels and Ethiopian Serenaders live shows. In my will, I'll insist to be buried in the family mausoleum even though there is no such thing, and I'll insist that my children convert to Protestantism although I was never actually religious throughout my life.

i think ive had a few too many and ive fucked my schedule again. good thing i work for myself

Last edited by a moderator:

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i think ive had a few too many and ive fucked my schedule again. good thing i work for myself
Nah, if anything you've had a few too few and haven't fucked your schedule up enough.

DeadFish

Who's awesome? You are!
kiwifarms.net
Ive been reading the happenings thread and keep seeing people concerned about woke culture but at a loss what to do about. I have some ideas how make things better but Im not that great at writing nor researching compared to some folks here. Any pointers on how to do better at either?

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've decided since 1984 is really happening I'm going to buy some of my favorite stuff on dvd and cd so I can have it offline.
First up is series 1-6 of Red Dwarf. I know I say "nigger" alot but I've never thought of Lister and Cat that way, so there's that.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ive been reading the happenings thread and keep seeing people concerned about woke culture but at a loss what to do about. I have some ideas how make things better but Im not that great at writing nor researching compared to some folks here. Any pointers on how to do better at either?
Just channel your ideas into a 'stream of consciousness' post in Deep Thoughts: you'll get lots of helpful feedback and advice*.

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
kiwifarms.net
I've decided since 1984 is really happening I'm going to buy some of my favorite stuff on dvd and cd so I can have it offline.
First up is series 1-6 of Red Dwarf. I know I say "nigger" alot but I've never thought of Lister and Cat that way, so there's that.
or you could buy a harddrive and put thousands of pirated movies and TV shows on it

Reactions: Sundae and FuckedUp

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know where else to ask this. Didn't feel like it deserved a thread in deep thoughts or gaming so I'm gonna ask here.

You guys think someone would be working to make either the memory pods or the ego trip memory implants from fallout 4 and total recall a real thing? Like imagine it either being able to relive the best moments of your life almost as if you're going back in time or have your dream life lived as if it was real. Hell I'd settle for both get fake memories of being a super secret agent who saved the colony on Mars and got the girl then use a pod to relive it again and again.
If that kinda technology actually ever does happen, I don't think we'll see it in our lifetimes. There's still a ton of uncharted territory in neuroscience.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

GHTD

NIGGER RETARD FUCK GHTD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't befriend leftists. I tried to do it but they just called me a fence sitting liberal when I said I don't want to talk about politics at that moment.

I at least tried to diversify my viewpoints, but they don't want to talk to me. Good to know.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've met Craig Charles. He was drinking Carlsberg out of a coffee mug at 9.30 AM. I don't think he'll give a fuck, or understand what you're telling him.
So he's basically really Lister? Mi laddo.

I'd honestly have a pretty good time on board Red Dwarf, I only heard them mention they had chewing tobacco in the novel "Infinity welcomes careful drivers". I realize the uk basically only smokes. Maybe they had swedish snus? It's not bad and I buy General snus now and then.

I don't understand the ice tool pussy shit, just pinch a hogger already.

Mambamia

kiwifarms.net
I didn't know where else to ask this. Didn't feel like it deserved a thread in deep thoughts or gaming so I'm gonna ask here.

You guys think someone would be working to make either the memory pods or the ego trip memory implants from fallout 4 and total recall a real thing? Like imagine it either being able to relive the best moments of your life almost as if you're going back in time or have your dream life lived as if it was real. Hell I'd settle for both get fake memories of being a super secret agent who saved the colony on Mars and got the girl then use a pod to relive it again and again.
I honestly believe that will be a possibility in the near future, that alone would be considered the most addicting drug, productivity would probably plummet and would soon get banned for it.

Tags
None