The General Thread -

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I've got a pretty freaky experience I want to share with the board. I wouldn't say it's paranormal or anything, more a reminder that the world is crazy and people do crazy shit all the time.

Thing is, I don't know where to share it. I didn't find any personal scary story threads using the search function. Would here be a good place to share it?

Edit: This happened last night, so the details are still pretty solid in my mind
I often have dreams where I'm like, astrally projecting and scaring the shit out of people like I'm a ghost. I have those odd moments where I think I might actually be doing it.
Was a big sexy man with a full face cpap mask floating around?

The Spice boi

I live for customer service
kiwifarms.net
I often have dreams where I'm like, astrally projecting and scaring the shit out of people like I'm a ghost. I have those odd moments where I think I might actually be doing it.
Was a big sexy man with a full face cpap mask floating around?
Unfortunately no. I was full awake when it happened, though one can dream

I'll write it up later after work

Started a new job. I was super positive and awesome and productive for like the first two weeks. Shitposting all over the internet and now reading obsessively about how much of the US china has bought. I make enough but I sure would like to stop fucking around and get another couple IT certs or just be a little more productive. I've never taken adderall but these caffeine pills I bought have been incredible for keeping me alert and productive at work. Typically I have a hard time even staying awake. The ones I bought are those little 3 bottles for like 10$ on amazon. Its like 300 tablets and 1 or 2 will be more than enough to get you through the day. I used to drink like 32 0z of coffee a day, like 4 individual K-Cups and monsters and shit so its not like I'm sensitive to caffeine.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have obtained a copy of the live action "Cats" movie and it is gloriously awful.

This is amazing. I'm far from a furry but the lead cat is very cute.

Reactions: Sundae

LightDragonman1

kiwifarms.net
Btw, I'm glad that you guys responded and reacted to my earlier post the way you did. After all, I much prefer it when people are brutally honest in regards to stuff that happens around here.

Anyways, back on topic. Currently, I'm just wondering whether or not I should invest in getting either a PS5 or Xbox Series X this Christmas, and if either is even a good choice.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've ever posted in this thread, and this has to do with politics, so please forgive me if you're trying to get away, but I can't think of where else to sperg about this.

So all these years I've maintained my Yahoo email account. I know this is scandalous to many of you, but I basically only used it for getting newsletters from various charities and because I have a twisted sense of pride in using the same email for 20 years. Anyways, because of this account I would check Yahoo news almost daily. Pretty much since it's inception the comments section of Yahoo have been open and honestly I found them a pretty good barometer of how the country at large were feeling. Well, guess what's been shut down as of today? They had this gay survey you could take asking you how you felt about the closing of the comments, and I told them that when the pendulum swings back I personally will enjoy seeing Marissa Mayer lined up against the wall. I suspect my poor old account will be gone tomorrow, but such is 2020.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went to the nearby park to look for that comet. Didn't see it, but Venus and Mars were in the sky. As I tried to get my 'scope to focus on Mars, I felt this soft touch on my ankles. I was like "what the hell?!" and I look to see a friendly purring kitten.

We sat together until (s)he darted off to hunt something.

Last edited:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Corona cash II The legend of Trump's gold.

The next stimulus plan is said to be announced Monday and of there's one thing Washington agrees on we need more trumpbux.

I just hope they can get their head's out their asses and approve of another batch of checks cause it's summer and I'm running out of ice

• Feels
Reactions: Sundae and Dysnomia

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
I made my username consoom coom chalice because it was related to that yanderedev meme, god why was I so fucking stupid when I made this name
Just think of it this way, every time someone sees your posts yandairydev is being mocked. Maybe if he actually did more than add easter eggs and fap to hentai Osana would be implemented already.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Ever since reading Catching Fire as a tween, I get really uncomfortable when the dentist gently grabs your tongue and lifts it up to inspect your bottom teeth.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
So I finally found a new job, not too far from where I live and the pay is pretty good. Combined with a most likely second round of Trumpbux, I think I'll treat myself and buy a PS4 Pro in a few weeks. I was considering skipping it and going for a PS5 instead, but I'm not 100% sure if the PS5's backward's compatibility will be completely flawless, so I'll just get a PS4.

Y'know I really wish I could go back in time and tell myself to not pick such a stupid username for this place
Sometime I wish I had picked a different username too, but I've grown attached to this one and probably wouldn't change it.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None