The General Thread -

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're showing Black Panther tonight with a retrospective after.
I mean, so many beloved celebrities died this year and last, why can't we get a Burt Reynolds marathon or show Cocoon again since we lost BeetisLord Bujin Brimley?
Feels astroturfed.
Probably because the guy who died was only 43 and black. Burt Reynolds was almost twice his age.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a general manosphere/ MRA thread? I have one person that isnt interesting enough to warrant a thread but would fit in a general

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is there a general manosphere/ MRA thread? I have one person that isnt interesting enough to warrant a thread but would fit in a general
The last one hasn't been active since 2016 but was in Deep Thoughts. There also used to be a "Loveshy Therapy Center" but it got disposed of and its threads spread out over the site. Almost anything MRA-related attracts cancer rapidly.

FuckedUp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretending it's February 2020, I don't get why people go to elite schools. I fucking love being in my average state school and worrying that I won't get the 80% on the final I need for that solid A, only to feel a lot better whenever I hear my friends and other classmates talking about what grade they need just to pass that class. Meanwhile I hear my childhood friends and others who went to elite schools talking about how their STEM professor actually saw them outside of class to ask what went wrong for them to "only" get a B+ on an exam.

• Feels
Reactions: Pissmaster
Tags
None