The General Thread -

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
Movies in the 80s (especially horror movies) being a consumerist lemming and listening to everything the tv tells you to do will rot your brain and leave you a hallow shell of a human being.

Movies today: consume, buy, obey! This is your god! Stay asleep! Your life is meaningless without the latest gadget or high tech toy! You love star wars episode LIII! Anyone who doesn't love captain marvel IX is a sexist pig!

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's weird, I used to stay up all night all the fucking time when I was a kid (especially in my tweens) and didn't even feel tired the next day. Now I feel like a trainwreck when I get five, and I'm only going on twenty-one years old.

Thundershlock

kiwifarms.net
The tree near where I park for work is infested with spiders.

Every night when I leave for work there are at least half a dozen spiders on my car.

The fuck can I do about that?

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Heyyy Bubba

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not hea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I began stocking up on even more shelf stable food and water as there's some retarded reason for chimpouts daily. Nobody cares about the coof anymore, either.

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have no idea how this hasn't been memed yet. Saw this in driver's ed like five years ago and after watching it everyone agreed it was worst thing ever shown in the church, including executions in the 1800s or so.

Heyyy Bubba

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not hea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please have your facediaper on tight at all times. A fresh condom on unless you're pissing and you must activate the fart containment field within 4 seconds of pooting or you will face immediate arrest

Forming a film idea in my mind where the left behind series meets full metal jacket.

It follows a petite Filipina with her two Toronto friends as they join the marines.

It follows them from training to posting. They prepare to fight an unseen enemy. One that cannot be fought with weapons, but only spiritually.

The enemies are fallen angels.

afternoon_tea

thank you Dr. Purr, very cool
kiwifarms.net
I found a kitten in the woods behind my house about a month ago. He was a little wild boy and I thought for sure he was feral, but I started leaving food and water out for him and made him a shelter eventually he became less skittish and even let me pet him a little.

Then he started following me around whenever I was outside and one day I was sitting outside he just jumped up in my lap and started purring. He's the most affectionate cat ever. Now he's our kitty.

I went to the feed store and got him some wormer and his first vaccination and next week I'm taking him to get neutered and get his rabies shot.

I wonder where he came from. I never see ferals and strays around here. I checked around to see if anyone put up any postings for a lost kitten but couldn't find anything. I'm thinking maybe someone dumped him by the woods at the side of the highway.

Pina Colada

Spoopy sexy skeletitties
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Pina, this scammy job offer e-mail could just be a headhunter!"
"The HR rep was probably typing quickly; everybody makes grammar mistakes."
"Sounds legit despite the giant red flags, sweetie!"
xtodoubt.jpg