The General Thread -

Sundae

👻🎃Grim-Ass Puppet Dog🎃👻
kiwifarms.net
I've been meaning to post these videos in this thread during the month of October for the last two years, but I kept waiting till as close as possible to Halloween to post them, and then forgot to do so until sometime in November. So this year I'm going to post them early. Enjoy.

Heyyy Bubba

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not hea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I threw a red bull into the trash and this sheboon standing nearby chimped because one droplet flew out and almost landed on her.
I mean, these bitches go from zero to cunt in nanoseconds.

I can't imagine how anybody ever liked having them around in any way or form. I bet it went on Facebook about how the big scary wypipo redneck oppressed her and its day was ruined.

• Autistic
Reactions: Trombonista

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
I got really bored and tried to make a fake twitter account so I could follow lolcows for observation purposes without giving my normal twitter feed cyberAIDS (Well,more cyberAIDS than it has already just by virtue of being Twitter, that is) but it locked me out ‘cause it thought I was a bot and won’t let me back in unless I give Twitter my phone number and fuck that entire noise. Maybe I was following people too quickly or something...I miss when you didn’t have to sell your soul to Silicon Valley Satan for a social media account.

Wojak Moment

Professional Dumbass
kiwifarms.net
1601881899208.png

Null I love how you think I'm going to do this

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone recommend any other alternative forums similar to the farms? I don't know of any other popular boards, except the basic like 4chan.

Not really. There are things like Dead Horse Interchange, there used to be PULL which is dead, if you're black there's thecoli, which is actually pretty based, but mostly there's not much at all. There's a /cow/ or two on the altchans, but the community is a ghost of its former self that can barely even muster the energy to hate the Farms any more.

Heyyy Bubba

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was super bored so I had some beers with the bus stop drinkers and they talked about 80s Wwf wrestling and not the new shit. Wrestling was so popular back then they'd preempt Saturday night live for matches

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Heyyy Bubba

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some reason I've gone down a deep dark well of researching all those 13 episode and less cartoons and tv shows from the 80s. I was really little but I was all excited about "Misfits of science" and then I see some youtuber taking the piss out of it.
"Manimal", too.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

grumble_bum

Kirstie Alley staring at the hotdog shes holding.
kiwifarms.net
Today a post showed up in my fb feed, one of the special ed kids from highschool got his ugly fuck wife pregnant again. As a 26 year old I think he has evovled beyond my highschool sympathetic fb friendship. I was going to unfollow another similar kid from highschool, but then I saw his wall and it made me feel sad.
sad.jpg

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was rewatching The Critic and instinctively flinched when I saw this:
the critic masks.png
Took me a second to realize it was from 1994 and that the masks weren't even for a virus. I've been trying my hardest to keep my brain in February 2020 and not acclimatize to things like "social distancing" and masks, but apparently didn't realize I could overdo it.

• Feels
Reactions: Heyyy Bubba

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yashahime is really good so far and it feels nice to look forward to watching a new episode every week, not this retarded binge shit Netflix does by releasing a whole season at once.