The General Thread -

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this rate my school's probably going to drag online classes out into spring, so I'm planning on just moving out and getting a job before finishing my CS degree. Hope employers will relax the Bachelor's requirement for entry-level programming jobs considering I only have five classes left.

ella

kiwifarms.net
No actually. Whats it about?
You see him at the liquor store. You see him at the bus stop, trying to look at you without being seen. Who is he? He is a person. In this debut novel, a person walks around Chicago contemplating the possibility of starving to death on purpose. He has sex with his neighbor. He goes out to look for a job but just buys little plastic dogs from homeless people instead. Who is the person? The person is you. The person is me. The person is sitting in his room shooting an empty pellet gun at his face, feeling the slow exhaustion of a Co2 cartridge. The person sits in a bathtub reading his roommate's yearbook. He wants to create a contract mandating worldwide friendship. Person invents new and splendid ways of not getting along. You will read this book and remember why you mainly read books that have sex in them. You will become . . . a person.

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point I'm convinced Computing Forever's reading the COVID megathread...which means he's read my sperging :/

Heyyy Bubba

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not hea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to wait 2 hours to get into the early voting place. I don't know if any fuckery was about but my bluetooth headphones disconnected twice outside and they never do that.
I hope they liked the audiobook I was listening, to whoever was trying to spy in phones.
I listen to a lot of war shit, it's pretty dry.

GHTD

"My name is Guy Incognito."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2020-10-16 [Cloudflare] Notification about increase in ransom DDoS threats - elmore...png

@Fancy Bear, is this you? Or is CloudFlare just being cucks?

Heyyy Bubba

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not hea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder when all these 4-6/10 girls will realize the Onlyfans pyramid scheme scam and realize they showed thousands of men their twats for free promoting it on Reddit.
It's gone so overboard I've recognized women from yoga classes and gyms i used to go to.

They went from doing treadmill runs with a "buttcape" on all self conscious to posting in 14 subreddits "fill me with your white hot cheeto stained cum daddy 20 percent off this weekend" while showing their razor burnt snootch in hd.

Ahahahahahaha

Some neckbeard made a wish and had it come true.

Reactions: Cristobal’s Colon

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just made an account on Freelancer, and the first listing I clicked on turned out to be a homework assignment with the top part of the PDF's first page blanked out. :story:

Chiang Kai-shek

His Excellency Generalissimo
kiwifarms.net
I’m done listening to people say the invasion of iraq was a benefit for Israel, if the invasion helped anyone it was fucking Iran. Since 1982, Iran made it super clear that they wanted Saddam gone and were openly calling for death to Israel. Furthermore, Iraq had a huge Shia population that fucking hated Hussein and were pro-Iran. With Saddam’s regime and apparatus completely dismembered, Iran now had a bridge to Syria and their not a puppet group Hezbollah. If this was a part of Israel’s plan they’re the most ignorant motherfuckers on the planet. Saddam was the one man that held back the Iranians from exporting their revolution in ‘89 and denied them a bridge to Syria. Israel really dropped the ball on their international conspiracy despite being all seeing and all knowing.

Now I’m not gonna say that Israel dindu nuffin. The six day war and the circumstances that led to it are very sketchy and yes I’ll google the Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty. I’ll even give you that the constant “oy vey anoda shoah” at any criticism of Israel is counterproductive and hurts Israel’s cause. Point is I can believe Israel pulls shady shit all the time, but Iraq ain’t one of them Chief. Now Iraq is basically an Iran ally in all but name, I fail to see how giving Iran another ally in the region helps Israel at all. Ah well guess I’m not redpilled enough on the Israeli question.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Heyyy Bubba

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Do you ever just encounter people who are obviously beating themselves up to get asspats, you know like "I must be so annoying to everyone", and you really just want to say "Yes you are, now shut up already" but you can't say it cause other people of the group you're in happily give that person asspats? I'm sure that has to be a 'mood', as kids these days call it.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox