The General Thread -

Heyyy Bubba

Last Christmas I gave you bacardi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I have a pretty good list of nonwoke or at least barely woke music, movies and old tv shows to watch.
The brainwashing has kicked into overdrive and I can only tune into the weather if I even fire up real tv at all.

I'm also ok if there's never going to be anything new I'd ever be interested in again.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In cultures that aren't bland "melting pots", names naturally directly translate to well-defined meanings. For example, a Chinese surname is "酒", which literally means "booze". A Lakota name directly translates to "Sitting Bull".

But in America, the meanings of names are naturally diluted because of all the different cultures that mixed in. Names become meaningless blurbs with vague meanings ("oh it's Celtic for he who slices cheese") - if the meaning is known.

Last edited:

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fred Durst and Julian Assange look kinda similar now:

fred durst 2020.JPG assange2.jpg

Heyyy Bubba

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck it, I'm gonna cook all the Thanksgiving stuff today and have leftovers Thursday.

Heyyy Bubba

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Skoal mint is sorta like a bologna sandwich vs the delicious juicy roast beef of Copenhagen mint but sometimes you want the cheap stuff.

When you put it in the freezer first it has this nice, slight waxy texture that feels good when you pop in a lip cold.

• Informative
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
Note to anyone pressing pills for general sale: please don't use modafinil in your franken-amphetamines. I can accept irregularly taking small amounts of methamphetamine, but I can't accept being kept sluggishly awake for two days each time I want to pump out some writing.