The General Thread -

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
I got the 350m
Build quality is pretty good, though I’ve managed to wear down my A button. I was going to upgrade to the 351, but the screen turned me off. It apparently handles N64 games a lot better, though.
I like it a lot so far. Only complaint I have is with PSP game performance. Everything I read said most games were at least playable, but I'm having trouble with just about everything, even less demanding stuff.

Nauseated Courgi

Spontaneously Alive and Well
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else noticed the recent "resurgence" of the troll face meme?

Seems the general theme of them is make it into as much of a lovecraftian horror as possible. Don't know what that's about.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Found this gem
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lethal-polish-booze-thats-95-4681226

>consume literal unflavored hand sanitizer straight
>not expect to fall flat on the floor 10 minutes after
>die
So basically Polack Everclear? This is news? How?
The mouse survivors will speak of my atrocities for eons to come
When I was in a mouse war, I ultimately had to resort to poison, too. I didn't like it. They squeak a lot and die miserably. But die, they had to. There had to be a Final Solution. They basically invaded in a huge swarm when a house next door got demolished. It took a solid month of dumping dozens of mouse corpses from traps every day and laying down poison before Mauschwitz was complete and they were finally gone.

0x0000C1A

An unconscious bias; a raison d'être no-one knows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So basically Polack Everclear? This is news? How?
Because a bri'ish whore died - it's news in bongland.

When I was in a mouse war, I ultimately had to resort to poison, too.
We had an invasion of mice for reasons unknown a week ago - not even a day after a lot of cabling got chewed through and not working at all - rat poison was placed all over the office immediately following that - all in all about 30 fucks dropped dead and 2 days of my life wasted rebuilding everything they destroyed.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't fuck with niggas that think they broads
Only know how to be one way: that's the dog

How you gonna explain fucking a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touching ya hand

Last I heard, y'all - was havin sex, with the same sex
I show no love, to homo thugs
Empty out, reload, throw mo' slugs

I don't fuck with chumps. For those who been to jail,
That's the cat with the Kool-Aid on his lips and pumps

Why do only these same 4 quotes keep showing up as the random text?

:thinking:

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
You know how they say girls born after 93 can't cook? Well If you go and look through the what have you cooked thread and check my posts. I've cooked better than most women. I've cooked German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Louisiana and southern, and as of tonight. Mexican food.

Heavy Rainfall2

Another internet retard
kiwifarms.net
I didn't see a thread for favorite posts here so this is my favorite post on this site. About the couch cuck shooter
Manoffewwords.jpg

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else noticed the recent "resurgence" of the troll face meme?

Seems the general theme of them is make it into as much of a lovecraftian horror as possible. Don't know what that's about.
I was watching some random soundboard prank videos from 2020, and a lot of them used the old trollface thing. Not sure why, maybe the creators have just lived under a rock for the past 10 years. But yeah, I have noticed this too.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I was watching some random soundboard prank videos from 2020, and a lot of them used the old trollface thing. Not sure why, maybe the creators have just lived under a rock for the past 10 years. But yeah, I have noticed this too.
Rage faces have mostly died, but the Trollface is one of the immortals. It seems to have phases every couple years. It's pretty cringe at this point though.

Daddy Problems

DM_ME_YOUR_BENZOS
kiwifarms.net
It took a solid month of dumping dozens of mouse corpses from traps every day and laying down poison before Mauschwitz was complete and they were finally gone.
The 1997 documentary Mousehunt conducted a pretty extensive investigation into the efficacy of various mouse infestation remedies, ultimately concluding that throwing fruit is probably your best bet.

I'm on Day 24 of my own personal battle with a solitary wood mouse, who has so far bested me at every step. Emboldened by my repeated incompetence, he has now taking to outright mockery, and will sit grooming himself in the middle of the floor directly in front of me and my loyal (but equally useless) hound. Honestly, I'm impressed.

Being of delicate sensibilities, I've today got my hands on a no-kill mouse trap and set it up under the kitchen cabinets. I'm excited to inevitably find the trap empty of both mouse and cheese later on tonight.