The General Thread -

Titos

Your smile makes my heart explode :3
kiwifarms.net
Don't know where to post this so I might as well here.
I have never been pissed off enough to honestly and 100% hope that an entire group of people get brutally murdered until this week. Here's a rundown
-I have a car that I never drive, registration expired early last year and I have never used it over the last year
-It's parked in my spot that I fucking pay for at my complex
-Last week I go to take out the trash and see a thing stuck to the window of my car I never drive
-"We're going to tow your car to impound because of it not being registered"
-Go to the management and tell them I never even drive it because I don't have to at all, just get all my shit delivered because muh coof
-They say they're going to tell the towing company to fuck off
-The next saturday
-Go out and find another sticker on my car which just like the first upon peeling off completely fucks up my window and makes it so I have to go buy GooGone to make my car functional with the windows rolled up
-Call them and tell them to fuck off
-They tell me they are gonna tow my car on monday unless I get new registration
-Can't go on Saturday because the DMV is closed, Can't go on Sunday because the DMV is closed, mechanics can't register me because it's passed 6 months from expiration, DMV can't do online registration because it's passed 6 months expiration.
-Go to DMV today
-They won't accept in person visits to do registration because of muh coof
-Have to literally break the law and drive there in my unregistered car to get it registered at the drive through which will probably lead to the retarded DMV workers to report me and get me a ticket or have my license suspended
I know it's a retarded white woman tactic but the second my lease is up I'm moving and leaving a shitton of sockpuppet reviews shitting on this place. I pay for the fucking parking spot it shouldn't matter if the car is registered.

Francesco Dellamorte

Anna May? Never heard of her.
kiwifarms.net
buff_cube_v3.gif

lol RIP

update: once again unripped

Last edited:

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
You know I personally like to imagine the farms surviving the zombie apocalypse. Null moves the servers into an underground bunker akin to the missile silo from DOTD, then posts the address on the front page for as long as the internet holds out.

The kiwis who can head for the bunker in Florida, once their everyone is split into groups, one stays behind setting up the farms archived pages and as a local intranet LAN that we post on every day, Team two consists of scouting parties to the surface to see which lolcows if any survived and how, and team 3 handles the food, water purification and maintaining power.

Funny how in that what if scenario, The farms becomes almost the same as what opl Chris saw us (or to be more accurate the precursor 4 chan) when he created 4-cent-garbage.com A network of trolls and shitposters leaving messages on the internet (or in this case what remains of the internet) about the life and grief of lolcows while living it up in a shelter whittling the time away.

except unlike in his little comic, instead of a tall building that could get blown up by an op manchild with superpowers and his electric hedgehog abominations (or zombies) we're safe and sound underground.

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s been almost a month since I read my physics reference book. It actually had a lot of cool formulas on how physics is used in statistics and nomograms.

I need to get back into doing it, but I think I might need to be in the right frame of mind to do it. I don’t want to force myself learning it.

teacups

kiwifarms.net
i need to rant abt this somewhere, and it might as well be here. i'm doing the whole college search thing right now (super stressful - especially since my grades are pretty shitty from last year to this year) and i just finished an info session at AU, and i was NOT expecting them to be so weird ! like this student representative just kept talking about how they have like a diversity center, and how they're gonna have ONLY-black dorms by this summer (idk about anyone else, but i find that they're making only black people dorms incredibly odd and off-putting). this whole college search seems to be full of colleges desperate to mention social-justice shit and how diverse they are, and now i have no idea if college is even gonna be better than my highschool (which is constantly sending out county wide letters about diversity and shit, and has weekly meetings you're supposed to be required to go to, to discuss pretty much any shit that has gone down that's woke-oriented - and if u have a different to the kids here u just totally get ostracized) which would be the fucking worst!! idk i'm just annoyed now that if i do actually get myself together, and start being serious about academics again, i'm just gonna end up going down some-sort hole filled with this shit if i wanna be able to do anything productive and interesting in whatever field i choose. pls help i am now miserable w the thought that i might end up being surrounded by the most annoying people for the forseable future.

Daddy Problems

DM_ME_YOUR_BENZOS
kiwifarms.net
:academia rant:
Disclaimer: eurofag so my experience is going to have been a bit different to the US.

Have been in academia for over a decade, STEM degree and post-grad, and saw the shift into "wokeness" while I was at uni. Here we have a lot of international students, and a lot of the student union focus is on inclusivity and diversity; it particularly manifests in open days, and prospective student events and literature. However, once you're a student somewhere, the level to which you engage with that is entirely up to you. God knows how many "wOMeN iN sTeM" emails I've deleted and events I've dodged over the years; I'm not interested, and my department/colleagues couldn't give less of a shit.

Being woke is just a marketing tactic at this point, and doesn't reflect the reality of the institution as a whole. Don't be disheartened by it, if there's a subject that genuinely interests you then go for it - you'll enjoy it. I do strongly recommend against going into higher education for a subject you don't have any passion for though; there are much better ways to spend your time (and money) in that case.

Quantum Diabetes

The audacity of gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I got the last mousie. I figured out that instead of filling that bait trap just leave out those blue cubes. I put the contents of the package out without even unwrapping them, they ran out from under the radiator and dragged them back under. Just one baby with huge feet and kind of waddling around, I nailed it with my boot and flushed it. It Mom was following it around two days ago cleaning it, it must've been a tarded mouse.

I had a couple of days where it was just nuts with the violent squeaking and scratching and them leaping off things making loud landings.

I'm sure a mouse Holocaust tribunal will be formed and I will be tried for my rodent atrocities soon.

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
I think I got the last mousie. I figured out that instead of filling that bait trap just leave out those blue cubes. I put the contents of the package out without even unwrapping them, they ran out from under the radiator and dragged them back under. Just one baby with huge feet and kind of waddling around, I nailed it with my boot and flushed it. It Mom was following it around two days ago cleaning it, it must've been a tarded mouse.

I had a couple of days where it was just nuts with the violent squeaking and scratching and them leaping off things making loud landings.

I'm sure a mouse Holocaust tribunal will be formed and I will be tried for my rodent atrocities soon.
Fuck, dude, mouse infestations sucked. When I delivered pizzas, the place I worked for had a real bad mouse problem. If he regularly stomping them to death; my record was 10 in the same night my boss also killed 10.

Quantum Diabetes

The audacity of gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, dude, mouse infestations sucked. When I delivered pizzas, the place I worked for had a real bad mouse problem. If he regularly stomping them to death; my record was 10 in the same night my boss also killed 10.
There's still been a few more, they look fucked up and mangy, I guess they didn't eat enough poison to die but just be kinda tarded.

Another baby waddled near me and I smacked it half unconscious with a hot sauce bottle and flushed it.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
I've been away from my campus apartment for the last couple months and will be for the next couple as well. Before I left I bought one of those cheap security cams that works with a smartphone app and set it on top of my fridge. It went off for the first time last night at 2:00 a.m. and I about shit my pants. I checked the video and was greeted by a lovely spider who decided to descend right in front of the camera and set off the motion detection.

Rancor

kiwifarms.net
Don't know where to post this so I might as well here.
I have never been pissed off enough to honestly and 100% hope that an entire group of people get brutally murdered until this week. Here's a rundown
-I have a car that I never drive, registration expired early last year and I have never used it over the last year
-It's parked in my spot that I fucking pay for at my complex
-Last week I go to take out the trash and see a thing stuck to the window of my car I never drive
-"We're going to tow your car to impound because of it not being registered"
-Go to the management and tell them I never even drive it because I don't have to at all, just get all my shit delivered because muh coof
-They say they're going to tell the towing company to fuck off
-The next saturday
-Go out and find another sticker on my car which just like the first upon peeling off completely fucks up my window and makes it so I have to go buy GooGone to make my car functional with the windows rolled up
-Call them and tell them to fuck off
-They tell me they are gonna tow my car on monday unless I get new registration
-Can't go on Saturday because the DMV is closed, Can't go on Sunday because the DMV is closed, mechanics can't register me because it's passed 6 months from expiration, DMV can't do online registration because it's passed 6 months expiration.
-Go to DMV today
-They won't accept in person visits to do registration because of muh coof
-Have to literally break the law and drive there in my unregistered car to get it registered at the drive through which will probably lead to the retarded DMV workers to report me and get me a ticket or have my license suspended
I know it's a retarded white woman tactic but the second my lease is up I'm moving and leaving a shitton of sockpuppet reviews shitting on this place. I pay for the fucking parking spot it shouldn't matter if the car is registered.
Stop being a filthy fucking urbanite. Duh.

senpaigender

kiwifarms.net
Started lurking KF for "le funneh cow stories xD" but I don't often laugh at the stuff I read here. My emotions tend to sway between disgust, pity, sympathy, or even just...confusion. It's wild to me that some of these cows actually exist.

Anyway this is definitely an entertaining spot to lurk during my work/study breaks.