The General Thread -

Crex Crex

Crashing this plane with no survivors
kiwifarms.net
I am pissed beyond belief right now. Yesterday I threw out some old plastic garbage. When the garbage collectors came during the night, the sack I put the garbage in must've broken and the contents spilled out. Instead of doing their job, those lazy motherfuckers left all the trash on the sidewalk in front of my home because they were too lazy to pick it up. That shit stayed there all night until I noticed it this morning and had to pick it up. Now I'll have to live with a bag of broken plastic shit until it's again plastic collection day. Just an average day in pizza country.

Cats

Cats
kiwifarms.net
joyful-cat-smiles-at-everyone-she-meets-to-find-new-home.jpg

Happy Caturday

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Why are there pictures of cut up zombie legs on my pack of cigarettes... It's pretty neat looking. I swear to god, it would be more off putting if they wrote "you know we're going to keep raising the tobacco tax, faggot!" with a graph showing the projected increase in price. Living in 2021 and looking at the prices of 2025 might actually scare people.

Radical Cadre

kiwifarms.net
My adblocker has been taking a shit lately and YouTube ads are coming through. When that happens I just pop the URL into youtube-dl and skip the whole process. But today this one ad appeared on a video and I have no fucking idea what it even is.

uh.png

It is a five minute advertisement in Zipper Script for what I can only imagine to be the ground up remains of a endangered animal that makes your dick hard.

GOI N GAY

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Why are there pictures of cut up zombie legs on my pack of cigarettes... It's pretty neat looking. I swear to god, it would be more off putting if they wrote "you know we're going to keep raising the tobacco tax, faggot!" with a graph showing the projected increase in price. Living in 2021 and looking at the prices of 2025 might actually scare people.
how do people afford to smoke cigarettes, they’re over 9 dollars a pack where I live

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
how do people afford to smoke cigarettes, they’re over 9 dollars a pack where I live
That's $180 per month and how much or how little that is to someone will very greatly. I'm not a daily smoker so I don't spend much money, I only smokes when it's fun. Sometimes it's just so glorious to sit outside in the early morning with a cup of coffee and a cig or two.

The Empirical Bogey

<- BEHOLD CTHULHU'S FOUL SPAWN
kiwifarms.net
You know I personally like to imagine the farms surviving the zombie apocalypse. Null moves the servers into an underground bunker akin to the missile silo from DOTD, then posts the address on the front page for as long as the internet holds out.

The kiwis who can head for the bunker in Florida, once their everyone is split into groups, one stays behind setting up the farms archived pages and as a local intranet LAN that we post on every day, Team two consists of scouting parties to the surface to see which lolcows if any survived and how, and team 3 handles the food, water purification and maintaining power.

Funny how in that what if scenario, The farms becomes almost the same as what opl Chris saw us (or to be more accurate the precursor 4 chan) when he created 4-cent-garbage.com A network of trolls and shitposters leaving messages on the internet (or in this case what remains of the internet) about the life and grief of lolcows while living it up in a shelter whittling the time away.

except unlike in his little comic, instead of a tall building that could get blown up by an op manchild with superpowers and his electric hedgehog abominations (or zombies) we're safe and sound underground.
We will survive comrades