The General Thread -

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2143902

tfw your fiancé's mom is crazy and it's restraining order time

Edit: that was fast, there are 3 judges in today and will process a decision later this morning. If I have to go to a hearing I will burn this bitch to the ground.

Edit x2: It was a roaring success. We'll call her county friday to see if she got served. The papers have been mailed to us today and will most likely be here tomorrow. I'm not sure if she will file an appeal, but she has another restraining order from someone else and this will either end in three ways: she won't file an appeal, she won't show up to a hearing even if she does appeal(this is most likely, because she's done this before), or she'll fight tooth and nail with everything stacked against her(super unlikely, but she's obsessed with her daughter and the concept of me raping her every night).
semi update, this retarded bitch waited until the very last day to contest the restraining order. Now we have our official court hearing via Zoom on the 8th.
So now we have gathered all evidence that we're being stalked and harassed, tidied up all of our documents for ammunition, and are ready for a quick victory.

I'm really surprised she was allowed to contest, but she has a lot stacked against her. I can't really begin how she already fucked herself, but long story short, she sent the judge a 5 page essay on why she needs her daughter in her life and is worried I'm "oppressing her, intimidating her, and coaching her on what to say". She's done this type of thing to my fiance before because she literally wants to be only person in her life.

She tries to justify that harassing third parties connected to us just get a smidge of her daughter's essence is normal and totally not crazy behavior. She tries to ration that coming to our door and banging on it with her cane ALL THE FUCKING TIME is normal. That leaving insane notes is normal, that ghosts talk to her and tell her that her daughter is a whore is completely normal. That going into our workplaces to find us and corner us is normal. That waiting in the fucking parking lot of my girlfriend's workplace UNTIL NIGHT TIME FOR HOURS is normal.

I'm really interested in seeing how this hearing will end. She wrote in her storied essay that she doesn't want to go to a court meeting because "it's too stressful", and she literally tried using White Out to erase the word "court hearing" on her official contesting papers. Someone had to read that. Wow.

What is going to be very funny is the fact that she's semi old (like 56 or somethin), and she doesn't like technology because aliens or voices will control her if she does (I'm talking literal tin foil hat crazy). Since it's going to be via Zoom, she'll have to find a way to use a webcam--which she doesn't own. Maybe she could attempt to use her phone, but it's going to be messy. I'm just so smug they sent her a summons to court despite her saying she doesn't want to go. She has a hippy way of thinking, that "love, peace, joy, happiness" will settle all problems"

She's also very, very bad speaking. She can't hear well and stutters and cries if she doesn't get her way. It's going to be absolutely amazing to witness her meltdown if she doesn't skip out on court.

All I know is, we are about to reach our 30s in a few years. We have been dealing with this harassment for 10 years. We are absolutely ready to move the fuck on. Our adult lives shouldn't be lived in fear over a crazy insane lady who beats our house with her cane and calls the cops on us because she thinks her daughter is dead.

Does anyone here have any experience with restraining orders given to crazy family members? If so, how did it/is it working out for you? I'm not specifically afraid of the situation being escalated, but I am nervous knowing she's allowed to contest and that there is a possibility she could win and keep harassing us forever.

ShadowTheHedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Whats your view on, respect the art but not the artist? I kind of agree. I dont like what R.Kelly did, but that doesnt have to take away the good content it is.

For example. Rurouni Kenshin anime is pretty good, my favorite being the conflict with Sojiro. But just because the creator did something bad, that doesnt mean the content is bad.

Quantum Diabetes

The audacity of gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Drake Bell turned out to be a pretty alright guy:

tumblr_mou1zyAO5l1rzis5ro1_500.jpg
Dammit https://wgntv.com/news/deans-list/jared-bell-of-drake-and-josh-charged-with-crimes-against-a-child/

Why does everyone have to screw up

Blamo

N/A
kiwifarms.net
Whats your view on, respect the art but not the artist? I kind of agree. I dont like what R.Kelly did, but that doesnt have to take away the good content it is.

For example. Rurouni Kenshin anime is pretty good, my favorite being the conflict with Sojiro. But just because the creator did something bad, that doesnt mean the content is bad.
I totally subscribe to that. Not to mention that sometimes absolute scumbags have the most interesting ideas.
Also just look at your anime example, would one man's deeds invalidate the work and talent of all the people working on the production?

I am more critical about groups than individuals. At least individuals can die, unlike corporations. lol

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
semi update, this retarded bitch waited until the very last day to contest the restraining order. Now we have our official court hearing via Zoom on the 8th.
So now we have gathered all evidence that we're being stalked and harassed, tidied up all of our documents for ammunition, and are ready for a quick victory.

I'm really surprised she was allowed to contest, but she has a lot stacked against her. I can't really begin how she already fucked herself, but long story short, she sent the judge a 5 page essay on why she needs her daughter in her life and is worried I'm "oppressing her, intimidating her, and coaching her on what to say". She's done this type of thing to my fiance before because she literally wants to be only person in her life.

She tries to justify that harassing third parties connected to us just get a smidge of her daughter's essence is normal and totally not crazy behavior. She tries to ration that coming to our door and banging on it with her cane ALL THE FUCKING TIME is normal. That leaving insane notes is normal, that ghosts talk to her and tell her that her daughter is a whore is completely normal. That going into our workplaces to find us and corner us is normal. That waiting in the fucking parking lot of my girlfriend's workplace UNTIL NIGHT TIME FOR HOURS is normal.

I'm really interested in seeing how this hearing will end. She wrote in her storied essay that she doesn't want to go to a court meeting because "it's too stressful", and she literally tried using White Out to erase the word "court hearing" on her official contesting papers. Someone had to read that. Wow.

What is going to be very funny is the fact that she's semi old (like 56 or somethin), and she doesn't like technology because aliens or voices will control her if she does (I'm talking literal tin foil hat crazy). Since it's going to be via Zoom, she'll have to find a way to use a webcam--which she doesn't own. Maybe she could attempt to use her phone, but it's going to be messy. I'm just so smug they sent her a summons to court despite her saying she doesn't want to go. She has a hippy way of thinking, that "love, peace, joy, happiness" will settle all problems"

She's also very, very bad speaking. She can't hear well and stutters and cries if she doesn't get her way. It's going to be absolutely amazing to witness her meltdown if she doesn't skip out on court.

All I know is, we are about to reach our 30s in a few years. We have been dealing with this harassment for 10 years. We are absolutely ready to move the fuck on. Our adult lives shouldn't be lived in fear over a crazy insane lady who beats our house with her cane and calls the cops on us because she thinks her daughter is dead.

Does anyone here have any experience with restraining orders given to crazy family members? If so, how did it/is it working out for you? I'm not specifically afraid of the situation being escalated, but I am nervous knowing she's allowed to contest and that there is a possibility she could win and keep harassing us forever.
yahoo we won!!

a5f701f1eec7df39aacd1fd9e117c356285162142ff56ea808c86b7955423fb9_1.gif.gif

I'm still in defensive mode, so I hope I'll be able to relax really soon.:stress:

Quantum Diabetes

The audacity of gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was looking through very old screenshots and found some of wacky MySpace gimmick accounts. I had one of a guy who photoshopped Bob Saget's head onto leather fetish models head and wrote utter filth, another one was photoshops of Worf and Geordi LaForge as gangbangers and was titled "Niggas in Space".

Remember being allowed to be funny? Remember that?

Quantum Diabetes

The audacity of gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made a clean YouTube account for research purposes and I definitely can tell we are now in a late 90s-2005 nostalgic period. That transition from 16 bit to N64 3d games was very rough and painful and I wish they'd have stuck to more 2d games with better graphics. I don't think we were ready, yet.
I had never seen the full run of the "Norm show" and if you haven't seen it,it's pretty good for a sitcom.