The Golden Knight - General Thread -

Melchett

Deep State Agent of Disinfo
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
170+ pages is a lot guize. I don't know if I'll be able to give a decent TL;DR intro for this thread but I'll try.

Golden Knight, for those who are unaware, is an "comic book artist" on dA. He has a lot of weird sadistic fetishes that he goes into great detail in the previous thread. He used to reply to his thread pretty frequently, so the previous thread is full of little things.

Below is a shamelessly stolen index courtesy of @TopperHay.

http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-14 TL;DR - GK first turns up, answers lots of questions.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-24 TL;DR - A user here called Dyn seduced GK. He had a girlfriend at the time and there was a lot of drama when it was revealed Dyn was a dude, and GK was a scumbag. Dyn encouraged other users to get in contact with GK's girlfriend Heather for emotional support and stuff.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-84 TL;DR - his girlfriend realises how much of a scumbag he is and leaves. Much joy is had by everyone on the forum
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-97 TL;DR - GK returns to the CWCki forums to address the forum and talk about how he is now single.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-105 TL;DR GK's ex-girlfriend joins the forum and is a very lovely person. She offers a little insight into GK.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-116 TL;DR - He came back again to dispel rumours of paedophilia and stuff. The thread descended into a little bit of an a-loggy mess here and he left.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-138 Another heartsweet appears! She seems too good to be true, and there is a lot of hope of exciting new content. Pages 138+ are basically about his strange sadistic fetish to fucking pistol whip his lover.

Pertinent quotes from the last two pages of the previous thread:
Ive been chatting with GK on steam

Mostly, he keeps talking about how tired he is after his job, repairing computers.
He said that he might have people help him write his comic if they come to his house so he can show the ropes to them.
He is a little suspicious about lisa, after dynastia, but is still positive she's real.
He keeps telling me hes always ok with criticism, but he got mad at me a little when someone told him off in the comments section of the tutorial i asked him to write.
Whenever i ask him anything about making a comic, he tells me to "start with a basic idea and work off that" even when i was asking where to put dialogue.
(note: he said he was tired so i just told him to half ass his tutorial)
GK: I half-assed your tutorial, and you can see the feedback it received.
Dr. Teem: I just have one question.
GK: Ya?
Dr. Teem: so you put the dialogue in first. Wouldnt it make more sense to put the art in the panels first, and then move it around to fit the dialogue afterwords?
GK: Thats what i received feedback about
GK: You wanted to know how *I* did it, so thats how I do it.
Also Heather, hes still pissed at you for not liking the same stuff he does

GK: Her mind has been twisted by the evil people. She now believes me to have abused her, despite me showering her with love and praise and gifts.
GK: I only wish Heather spent a minute or two to try the things I'd suggest her to try, and maybe give me her thoughts on it.
GK:The answer was pretty much always, "I'll get around to it later." Two years of that does run thin.

But dont worry, he's willing to forgive you.

GK: I am still open to her if she were to return. That decision is for her to make. So far, her answer is a silent "no."
The Ulitmate Quest for Glory has been updated! You know what that means? Time for another sporking!

http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-82

(here's the prologue for anyone who missed it)

The Chosen One and Player Character was a 20 year old human woman named Lily. She was adorned with a thoroughly covering white and gold gown which contrasted her dark tan skin and ink black hair.

Grammer-Nazi my ass.

She worked to maintain a temple to honor those who have literally created the world she lives in. She has recognized the Creators by their appropriate title: Developers. Most of the NPCS - or Non Player Characters - did not heed her so well, as they barely acknowledged her own existence. She could see the will of the Developers manifest by itself within her Journal. There was even a quest page devoted to tracking her deeds among Pangaea. It currently read, "Get a feel for your surroundings." She knew she was chosen, because she had no predetermined routine or any scripted movement. Instead, she felt like there was a hand dragging her in every direction. She knew this was the almighty force that granted her existence.

Who wants to bet that this is how TGK actually views real life?

As she stepped outside the Temple of the Creators, a gust of fresh air greeted her face. She was surrounded by a lush meadow, with a village just down the hill. Her temple was on top of that hill, with little more than the village below, made from logs provided by the forest off to the horizon. Nothing was going to happen with her just standing around, so she went down to the village.

When she reached the village, she started asking each NPC how life was. One in particular just said, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Me too, random village NPC. Me too.

She asked, "What do you mean?" The character just repeated, "I have a bad feeling about this." Growing slightly flustered, she roared, "Is there anything else you can say?!" Once again, the only answer was the same, "I have a bad feeling about this." She groaned and gave up, moving on. Another example was the elder, who could only say, "Can you spare me a piece of bread?" Lily answered, "I do not have any bread on me." The elder repeated, "Can you spare me a piece of bread?" She growled, "I just told you, I don't have any." Yet again, "Can you spare me a piece of bread?" She exploded, "What the hell is wrong with these people?!"

Right so, Lily knows she is part of a video game. She knows that her movements aren't predetermined, and that the Creators/ Game Developers exist. We know this because TGK told us this when he established that Lily worshiped him/them in her temple. So why is Lily only now noticing that the Villagers can only say one thing?

When she was done, she realized there was more going on than the bats and rats of every video game beginning ever. As she began to leave the village, the villagers ran screaming for shelter. The light from the sky was blotted out by dark clouds. Out from the eye swooped down a dragon, spreading majestic wings and stretching its crimson red body. It has landed on the side of the hill between the village and the temple. Unlike the NPCs, Lily charged towards the dragon, but the dragon did not attack. Before she could reach it, it boomed:

"I bring a message from the Other Side: Prepare for my arrival, as I descend into your world and assume control."

The dragon flew off into the sky and simply disappeared into thin air!

Lily is cocking an eyebrow as she's hurrying back to the temple. While this is all happening, the whole world is flashing white on and off.

Normally I'd cut him a break, but the fact that he's such a prick about grammar makes sentences like these unacceptable. And hilarious.
What she could see through all that distraction was a small number of lightning bolts fall from the sky. Past the flashes and past the deafening explosions, there were eight that shot off towards all the corners of the known world! After those eight, there were three others.

So like, eleven?

These three looked as if they were all going to hit the temple. However, only one of them actually did, and the rest clearly missed the mark.

She has ascended to the temple's front yard, but the darkness and blasts woke the dead. While most of the dead were well beyond resurrection, this incident did spawn a series of evil zombie dogs, clawing their ways out of the dirt and flipping towards Lily.

Ohh we're getting spooky! But how are the dogs flipping towards Lily?

She tightened the fluff out of her dress and rumbled with the dogs, jumping and kicking until their bones crumbled into piles of dust.

I've read the first part of this sentence like eight times and I still have no idea what he means. But I'd be interested in seeing some artistic interpretations...

After storming through the waves of zombie dogs, she bursts into the temple. She hurried towards the Heart of the Temple, but found the main door was shut tight and the pedestals were bare. She cried, "Where are the eight gems?" An omnipresent voice rocked the giant temple hall:

"They have been sent to the eight corners of this world! It is your duty to find and protect them! Now, GO!"

WHAT EIGHT GEMS!? He makes it sound like we're supposed to know what those are! But we don't because he never introduced them or their significance!

She gasped as the commanding tone threw her on her rump, her covered cheeks smacking hard on the marble floor.

After picking herself up and brushing herself off, she squealed in panic as she noticed something about herself that she felt was not supposed to be. There was no hand pulling her anymore. She scurried around her own being, flailing to figure out what has happened. After settling down to a sputtering, she reached the conclusion that this must mean free will. She is in control of her own life.

It's good that this book has a tutorial. I mean, people just LOVE them so much in video games, why not insert them into other media?
But she has no idea what this means about the rest of the world, or that message. Who's assuming control of what? Does this have to do with the hand that used to guide her?

There were still so many questions she needed to seek answers for. She now knows the basics of talking, exploring, and battling.

All things that she already knew, since she has always known she was/is part of a video game. Unless the first chapter just doesn't count for some reason.

She was ready for THE Ultimate Quest for Glory!

Oh that's it? We didn't even get to learn anything about Lily? Or hear more from Luke? Awww. That's disappointing. :(
Hahaha i would but this saga is just too good to risk it being undone. I guess i can give some highlight of what's been happening so far.

*Possible international deployment of his comic "The Legendary Warrior", soon to be featured at comic conventions across the globe/comic stores.
*His sweetheart may receive a possible marriage proposal if she attains 100% compatibility Lisa is still at around 90%.
*His work which is so difficult is some sort of level 1 technical support *not verified, word of mouth*.
*He is harmless closest thing to him shooting a lion is a nerf gun at a pigeon.
*Some of the messages Lisa is receiving are pretty funny but she won't answer them outside of "UHHH NO IM NOT A TROLL", dont try and troll Lisa please be nice to her.

Theres a few other things but that stuff should come up later plus this is all i can say so far.

Not going to post screenshots yet just for privacy reasons and as a request for the people involved.

He's fairly naive and genuinely thinks his comic/art is going to be the next big thing in the comic world and is already looking at a tv series and how he can adapt that from his comics. He honestly seems like the next Our Pet Lolcow possibly, his sense of self entitlement and ideas of grandeur are astonishing, although he does work he believes his main source of income in the future will be his comics.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Dr. Meme

Hardworking Libertarian Trans Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weve reached so many pages that we have to start a new thread.
Pat yourself on the back goldie, youve been as big a sperg as weve almost ever seen.
for new members, i do suggest going back and reading through the old thread. Its long but its so satisfyingly hilarious.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
170+ pages is a lot guize. I don't know if I'll be able to give a decent TL;DR intro for this thread but I'll try.

Golden Knight, for those who are unaware, is an "comic book artist" on dA. He has a lot of weird sadistic fetishes that he goes into great detail in the previous thread. He used to reply to his thread pretty frequently, so the previous thread is full of little things.

Below is a shamelessly stolen index courtesy of @TopperHay.

http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-14 TL;DR - GK first turns up, answers lots of questions.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-24 TL;DR - A user here called Dyn seduced GK. He had a girlfriend at the time and there was a lot of drama when it was revealed Dyn was a dude, and GK was a scumbag. Dyn encouraged other users to get in contact with GK's girlfriend Heather for emotional support and stuff.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-84 TL;DR - his girlfriend realises how much of a scumbag he is and leaves. Much joy is had by everyone on the forum
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-97 TL;DR - GK returns to the CWCki forums to address the forum and talk about how he is now single.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-105 TL;DR GK's ex-girlfriend joins the forum and is a very lovely person. She offers a little insight into GK.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-116 TL;DR - He came back again to dispel rumours of paedophilia and stuff. The thread descended into a little bit of an a-loggy mess here and he left.
http://cwckiforums.com/threads/the-golden-knight.3538/page-138 Another heartsweet appears! She seems too good to be true, and there is a lot of hope of exciting new content. Pages 138+ are basically about his strange sadistic fetish to fucking pistol whip his lover.

Pertinent quotes from the last two pages of the previous thread:

Can we have the "Christmas Journal" quoted for truth?
Truth that the Golden Knight touches kids.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
He'll most likely come back. If for nothing else other than to beg Heather to come back to him "of her own free will." Namely because we all can see what kind of a sick, controlling fuck GK really is and it's safe to say Heather is the first non-family person to break away and he simply does not accept that he can not control her anymore.

The more of the think about it, GK is like the pre-evolutionary form of Tomgirl CWC.
So, if a pre-evolutionary Sonichu is a Sonee...does that mean GK is now a CWCee?

Pine Tar

Disrespecting skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fucking Christmas story. He talks about how you shouldn't take what happened out of context, but, how on God's Green Earth do you not take reaching up a five-year old girl's shirt out of context? How could that possibly be made to look good?

Lil

Turt Protector
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he's not gonna follow through on the journal thing. I'd actually be glad if he did but I'm not getting my hopes up either way. He said it's a surprise to find others like him.

When the day comes that someone turns up and legitimately is like Jay, he may have my permission to be surprised.

Last edited:

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
The fucking Christmas story. He talks about how you shouldn't take what happened out of context, but, how on God's Green Earth do you not take reaching up a five-year old girl's shirt out of context? How could that possibly be made to look good?
The problem isn't we take it out of context, in fact he gave us all the context and that's is why we know its fucked up. We know he likes control, feet, skin contact, and sadism all in a sexual fashion from him.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
The problem isn't we take it out of context, in fact he gave us all the context and that's is why we know its fucked up. We know he likes control, feet, skin contact, and sadism all in a sexual fashion from him.
This.

And given that his response is "I'm not talking about it", I'm guessing he's trying to pretend it never happened so it all goes away.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino