The Golden Knight (Original, Archive) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil

Turt Protector
kiwifarms.net
Been an interesting read so far, I can tell you all that much.

I do have a question though: do you have to have a girlfriend be the reason you move out of the house? Why not keep working and establish a place of your own for your own sake?

Edit: I forgot to add that this is probably the most comprehensible and straightforward as I've ever seen of you, be it on dA or on here. Usually you bog your posts with too much flowery or spergy phrases; as of now you seem to be more like a person and less of a cartoon character. It makes me take you more seriously. I hope that can continue.

Last edited:

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, not even going to feed his attempt to come to these forums because he thinks we have enough influence with Heather to convince her to take his ass back. Whenever we get a lolcow on these forums these threads tend to become less interesting because everyone is trying to talk to them.

However, he should totally accept Judge Willow and the gang's offer. They're way more forgiving than we are and much more open minded. I'm sure they can give Golden Knight the support he truly needs in this dark time.

deadson

kiwifarms.net
Goddammit, I missed out on TGK's re-entry to the forum. Has he shown ANY remorse for his actions that caused his breakup?

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goddammit, I missed out on TGK's re-entry to the forum. Has he shown ANY remorse for his actions that caused his breakup?
He does what he always does. He just says "I understand that I can come off as [insert list of negative qualities people spent 50+ pages talking about] and will reflect upon what you have said" then does nothing. I don't think he's done a single thing that suggests remorse for any of his actions. He still defends the Christmas thing.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I return once again to offer truce. Just please, bear with me through my lecture.

One month ago, I swore I would never return to this place because I felt you abused my trust and I was offended you attacked my relationship. How did you expect me to react? I'm not joking, at the time you honestly hurt my feelings.

It was only an hour or so ago that Heather's Mom told me, there was "trouble in paradise" long before I even knew this place existed (and thus before any of your traps were sprung), yet nobody up to that point was willing to talk about this. That is why I return. Despite all your tricks and venomous speeches both to me and about me, I have returned to acknowledge one point:

You were correct to some extent about my relationship. No, I never abused her (and in the final days, I did everything I could to set things right; expending time, effort, and even money just to please her). The truth is, we simply were not compatible. It took me until now to discover that, because nobody said it in such a way that did not sound like an outright attack. The point is, I am now officially single, but it's for the best. I have learned that the quiet passive Otaku type simply does not mesh with me, despite all my best efforts to meet halfway and immerse myself within that culture. With that in mind, I will return to "The Search," using my new experiences to better tailor my criteria. It's a shame to let someone so beautiful go, but alas, it's still for the best.

I have learned the hard way to not be so open with my personal details, as some of you tricksters may have been observing. I'm still going to be as open as I can because I believe people try to be good-natured whenever possible and it's my personality to try and take things at face value. But I will not be as open, especially to those I have not yet met face-to-face in Real Life. That means, I will not use any online resources to talk about anything that is not already public knowledge. My "trouble in paradise" is already public knowledge, which is why I am discussing it now.

I do realize you are welcome to hate my guts because I was too open about my primal cravings. I am also aware you are likely to twist everything I say here so you could use it against me. If you do that, you only prove my point that you people are no good.

With all that now in the past, here is my proposal. I will ignore everything in this thread up to this point, because I am positive all of it is volatile enough to make me nauseous. I have considered staying here now that I have recognized my errors, but please, stop pestering me so bad with the deceit and the slander and the other verbal assaults. If you continue to attack me anyway, I will disappear yet again. You are welcome to say and do as you wish because the Internet is still the modern Wild West, and as a Libertarian, I honestly wish to keep it that way (with the sole caveat being that the Internet must remain honest, even though opinions are not applicable so long as they are clearly opinions - knowing that opinions are inherently biased). That is why I am offering a choice.

Thank you for your time and patience.
Fuck off.

Although, while you're here, what's your opinion on The Smiths?

Last edited:

Protoman

Row, row, fight the power.
kiwifarms.net
He does what he always does. He just says "I understand that I can come off as [insert list of negative qualities people spent 50+ pages talking about] and will reflect upon what you have said" then does nothing. I don't think he's done a single thing that suggests remorse for any of his actions. He still defends the Christmas thing.
Your letter has been read fully, and your thoughts have been inputed and accepted for better improvement. Thank you for your time and efforts.

TopperHay

Twisted Mochrie
kiwifarms.net
I've read through your feedback as quickly as I could, juggling around another IRC chat at the same time. The trouble is, I absolutely love those kinds of "childish" fantasies. That's what I actually enjoy most about myself. I've always wanted to "grow up" real fast so I could enjoy the benefits of independence. Mom would say I've been fighting for that ever since I was an infant!

That's ironic, since I feel that was the least developed character, and just some random spawn-in for a position I needed filled even though I knew nobody else who'd fit!
Being a "grown up" doesn't just mean that you get to drive a car or shoot a gun or live in your own house and do what you please. It also means that you have to do all the 'boring' things like taking responsibility for your actions and getting a job because you want to be financially secure, not because you think it'll please your girlfriend and make her stay with you.

And yeah, Luke is the best. We want Luke!

GamerGirl140

Kimono Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Hey, this is Heather. And now that I've looked at this thread in its entirety the similarities between GK (I don't feel comfortable calling him by his real name anymore) and CWC are just facepalm-worthy. I never took a closer look at that Christmas journal but now after seeing it, I feel like I need to take ten showers a day just to feel clean again.

Ariel

Sorbet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, this is Heather. And now that I've looked at this thread in its entirety the similarities between GK (I don't feel comfortable calling him by his real name anymore) and CWC are just facepalm-worthy. I never took a closer look at that Christmas journal but now after seeing it, I feel like I need to take ten showers a day just to feel clean again.
We're all here for you Heather. :)

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

bless your heart

but let's have real talk. what do you think of his haircut?

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lolcow synthesis is an amazing thing. No matter how vastly different two fucktards seem, they have infinitely more in common than you would expect.

Anyways, welcome to the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino