The Golden Knight (Original, Archive) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaimas

Sharkitect
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greetings, Heather! I want to thank you for having the courage to share your experiences with the good people of the CWCki. Much respect for being able to soldier through that nonsense, and may you have better times ahead, full of less inept psychopaths with possible pedophiliac tendencies.

Reactions: CWCissey
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Just so everyone knows, GK is currently online on Deviant Art. Despite his vow to abstain from all joyful activities for at least a week, it took him a day to go off playin' vidya with Judge Candy and co., and two days to go crawling back to Deviant Art.

A True Knight never breaks his vows, Jay.

The Golden Knight

kiwifarms.net
12 Pages since I was away over the past 24 hours! I can not answer all those questions. I am sorry, but that is an overwhelming number, and I'm also not in the mood to wade through toxicity.

The Golden Knight

kiwifarms.net
That, or you have nothing to say really since the truth has come out?
No, I'm just sick of hearing about all that crap. Also, it's a case of "too long didn't read". I don't have the time for all that evil, especially since I do not have the weapons or authority to smite it. I swear, I've heard it all already. I don't need it anymore.

And that story I started writing? Just wait for the twist ending! ;)

• Dislike
Reactions: Omegamage
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
That's not 12 pages of questions for you, Jay. You're really not that interesting to talk to, just interesting to talk about. That's 12 pages of questions and answers with Heather. She's been delighting us with her hilarious accounts of your faggotry, and she's now one of the most well-liked members of our little community.

The Golden Knight

kiwifarms.net
Whatever is the case, it's making me sick just being here. I think I should just go before I lose my dinner. Last night, I actually started to have some fun and it was OK. But this?

The Golden Knight

kiwifarms.net
What I'm trying to say is, I can only take so much "Stop being a faggot," before I just want to tune it all out. It does not help me become a better person, and it does nothing for how I feel about you.

The gist of what I asked for last night was just please, be nice. I've had it up to my eyeballs in slimy commentary, so I can't even handle the feedback. This is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino