The Golden Knight (Original, Archive) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuu Iwamine

always rolls a nat 1 to seduce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So that was the grossest thing I've read in a while, yup.

Also I know everyone has their own kinks and that's all good and all but his obsession with finding a girl with masochistic tendencies is kind of scary, if only because it seems to rank high on what he wants from a partner. Fantasising about finding someone who is sexually compatible with you is fairly normal but for him it seems to be one of the most important factors, and considering what he wants is someone who will allow him to dominate and hurt them it's kind of creepy when you factor in his lack of empathy and other negative traits.

Basically he comes across like the kind of "dom" who either wouldn't care if he's pushing the subs boundaries, that he'd actively push those boundaries, or that he simply wouldn't notice when he's being coercive and making his partner uncomfortable. BDSM is something that can get out of hand if there isn't proper communication and understanding, both things he has trouble with.
His utmost desire to have a masochistic girlfriend strikes me as super creepy. Mostly because it's a priority feature in a girl for him, as well as the fact that he may just want it so he can hurt her and be able to "get away with it". You can't slap a girl around all willy-nilly without getting an assault charge dropped on you, but if she's a masochist, he can hurt her all he wants! Least, that's probably his line of thinking.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That doesn't seem like normal police procedure but it worked. Yeah I could see GK biting off more than he could chew like Chris did at the Gameplace playing Pokemans. "I'm going to beat your face down."
It is in Romania or wherever in Eastern Europe that was! They don't dick around over there!

Hell, one of my co-workers was a Police Officer when he lived in Poland, he's a scary, scary man...

Jazafras

kiwifarms.net
Possible new Kacey? Or another bearded man for TGK. She's playing way too much into his interests to be legit.

On a brighter note, I didn't get to say this before, but welcome Heather! I'm so happy to see you here and away from Jay now. I hope things have been going much better for you without him (:

Last edited:

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
Possible new Kasey? Or another bearded man for TGK. She's playing way too much into his interests to be legit.

On a brighter note, I didn't get to say this before, but welcome Heather! I'm so happy to see you here and away from Jay now. I hope things have been going much better for you without him (:
Dang GK is like the Hugh Heffner of Deviant Art.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that's pretty bad. When Dynastia did it he was proving a point, this though it is just sad. I have to admit though I'm curious if GK will have learned from his past mistake and see through this ruse but I know deep down he won't.
Pretty sure that "her" username is the German for "to shit" :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME: He is so incredibly naive - if this is a :ruse: I doubt he'll see it. Even if he's lurking here now he's unbanned (hi GK!), he'll probably think we're just trying to break up all true love couples.

Dang GK is like the Hugh Heffner of Deviant Art.
Any :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME: reading this thread knows the GK has money and is desperate and alone. That's the gold(en knight) digger trifecta.

klystron

Doesn't flock with kiws. Soars with eagles.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damn it. I didn't notice that at first under the bio that's as much about her as it is GK's self insert and the fact that her torso is some kind of horrible cancerous lump wherein her arms just come out of her boobs. So thanks for pointing that out. You're swell.
I'm just helping you out, man.

A 19-year-old woman who notably hasn't resorted to cosmetic surgery to maintain her looks? What an imagination GK has!
It's possible that he means she didn't need plastic surgery to retain her 5-year-old-powerpuff-girl looks...

Reactions: Le Bateleur
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino