The Golden Knight (Original, Archive) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopperHay

Twisted Mochrie
kiwifarms.net
But I need to say up front, I do not take Facebook or Twitter seriously (and Deviantart is great for casual chatting, even if not as a "base of operations"). Tumbler, on the other hand (spelled Tumblr - why the heck?), may be OK (unless I'm wrong about their permissiveness towards NSFW content). The "hugbox" of Deviantart I wouldn't mind. What I *do* mind, is the absolute silence I receive despite my best efforts to encourage viewer participation. Either I'm not trying hard enough, and/or this is a legitimate problem which is truncating my potential towards my quest for glory. At any rate, thank you for the link to the list of hosts, even if the article is a year old. I shall dive into those sites appropriately.
I'm not a massive fan of Facebook either, but setting up a page dedicated to just your art tends to work quite well for spreading your stuff around. Sometimes it's not so much about personal preference but more about what works to get your name out there and to get a larger audience looking and commenting, which is what you want in the first place.

Tumblr is pretty good for art tutorials and posting up images (as long as Tumblr feels like posting them up), but watch out for the Social Justice Warriors. Tumblr's full of them.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just ignore any Tumblr posts that has #sj or #Social Justice.

Glad to see you being polite here. Hope you can become a potential artist in the future!

Pine Tar

Disrespecting skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Golden Knight, after seeing you respond as calm as you did, I take back everything I say about you. Yeah, you're kinda off, but you seem like a decent fellow. Then again, if we weren't off, we wouldn't be on a forum dedicated to a wiki dedicated to a dormant lolcow.

The Golden Knight

kiwifarms.net
Well, it looks like I was doing something right, and that makes me feel good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to research and adventure in fantasy-land, even though I should practice on drawing anatomy and the like.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Randy Lahey

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
Well, it looks like I was doing something right, and that makes me feel good. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to research and adventure in fantasy-land, even though I should practice on drawing anatomy and the like.
Have you done more research into power armor?

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Why, thank you! But take note, respect begets ego. That's not to say bash me all the time; that's to say, if I keep getting revered, then there may be a legit reason for my head swelling.

And P.S. I make a lot of subtle references, but I'm not sure if I hint at Fallout much/any. I do know heavy \M/ETAL (particularly of the power and speed flavors) is my secret sauce. ;) So, whenever you're reading my labor of love, be sure to crank up the Manowar or Dragonforce (There are plenty of other band names, but I do not feel like making an unabridged list). That'll put you in the right frame of mind.
From what I've read, you actually seem like a decent guy. I mean, yeah, I think you're a little odd, but don't take offense at that. I am as well. A good deal of us are weird or autistic or whatever. I have several traits that could qualify me as weird in most people's eyes. But I do all right.

Fried chicken every day with ample tard cum (protein is good), and I used to work out at the gym for a half an hour with the machines and 20 pound dumbbells. That was over the course of a semester or 2, for about every other weekday.
Chopping out the fried shit may help out if you're trying to lose body fat, and having a certain fitness goal would probably help. I have a personal trainer and I've vastly improved in size and strength over the past few weeks. I mean, stuff like fried food and beer are all right once in a while but really work at cutting down on unnecessary calories. My goal is to bench press twice my body weight and squat more eventually, but more on that later.

The Golden Knight

kiwifarms.net
In that order, no, no, and

Thank you, I actually like being odd. Seriously, I think it's fun shaking up the norms. Also, I am technically underweight, so it is hard to imagine needing to lose "unnecessary calories." But still, a personal trainer would be excellent for me to make sure I can stay on track. But alas, I can not budget that expenditure as of this writing.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
In that order, no, no, and

Thank you, I actually like being odd. Seriously, I think it's fun shaking up the norms. Also, I am technically underweight, so it is hard to imagine needing to lose "unnecessary calories." But still, a personal trainer would be excellent for me to make sure I can stay on track. But alas, I can not budget that expenditure as of this writing.
Are you interested in supplements as well as routines? If your budget allows for it, of course. Also, the bold part?

I AGREE

Reactions: CWCissey

TopperHay

Twisted Mochrie
kiwifarms.net
I left this thread alone for a while because it did look like The Golden Knight was going to change his ways and improve himself...

...then he made some sexual comments towards one of my friends on a livestream and when I called him out on it he tried to change the subject and didn't even apologise. That's our Goldie!

Reactions: littlebiscuits

The Golden Knight

kiwifarms.net
Haw Haw. That's just who I am. Deal with it! By the way, it's fun to learn about this on the day after Golden Day, aka my egotistical birthday. I even made party favor medallions for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino