The Golden Knight (Original, Archive) -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueberry

BO$$ BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're not missing anything. It was just a couple minutes of awkward, not even funny tbh. And there were his college vids, bout the same as his vlogs.
I found the video on him sperging about how he does not use facebook as much as DA hilarious

Dilbertmann

kiwifarms.net
In one word, he's egotistic. In five, he's a hypocritical asshole with an ego. Every word he puts into sentences reeks of patronizing and dismissive behavior, almost impressively so. It's like when he talks to you he almost goes out of his way to say "hey, I'm an asshole, I'm gonna feign civil conversation so I can keep up my thinly-veiled knight routine while masking that I am, in fact, an asshole."
Don't forget the delusions of grandeur and detachment of reality for Knighty too.

Blueberry

BO$$ BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a CM Punk video he really needs to watch...

In addition to this if he is referencing 80's/early 90's action movies he has shit taste. Despite some exceptions of the time period (Commando, Hard Boiled, The Killer) action movies of recent years have been better. Apologies if that's too off topic.
Pfft. You don't know what you are talking about. Action movies of the 80/90s are far superior to the drivel they make now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino