The Golden Wiki is dead -

poopbutt

undercover lolcow
kiwifarms.net

Maybe we should make our discussions private.
:story:

The irony that is Jay never ceases to amaze me. You are an "honest" friend because you're trying to bring the truth back to the general public. Jay is the one trying to cover everything up in an attempt to manipulate others' views of him.

But in Jay's mind, "honest" just means "not involved with cwcki in any way and genuinely likes him" and that definition literally probably covers less than three people.

I know he stalks the forums but I actually don't support making them private/registered-users-only. I think it's interesting to see him react in this way, and I think he should be exposed to as much honesty and criticism as possible--if he chooses to read it himself, all the better.

Making this board private would also be removing most of the publicly accessible info on him since the wiki went down and new ones will probably be reported. The Xmas journal, the original thread that revealed so much of his abusive sociopath behavior, etc should all be available for viewing by anyone.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I know he stalks the forums but I actually don't support making them private/registered-users-only. I think it's interesting to see him react in this way, and I think he should be exposed to as much honesty and criticism as possible--if he chooses to read it himself, all the better.

Making this board private would also be removing most of the publicly accessible info on him since the wiki went down and new ones will probably be reported. The Xmas journal, the original thread that revealed so much of his abusive sociopath behavior, etc should all be available for viewing by anyone.
Maybe we resurrect the PVCC? Like, make a secondary private board to the primary public board?

Dr. Meme

Hardworking Libertarian Trans Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if we remake the gk wiki, can we host it on mediawiki instead of wikia? Wikia fucks up old or shitty computers with its inane built in css, and mediawiki is a lot more bare boned and html centered, which makes it run faster on older computers. I just want to be able to read this on school computers.

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm all for our Secret Guild Of Trolling idea. It'd be hilarious if we actually did make one, made it privet, and
Filled it with inane weenie nonsense instead of actual trolling plans, just so Jay would obsess with getting into it to find out our secrets.

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm all for our Secret Guild Of Trolling idea. It'd be hilarious if we actually did make one, made it privet, and
Filled it with inane weenie nonsense instead of actual trolling plans, just so Jay would obsess with getting into it to find out our secrets.
That isn't what's happening at all.

It totally is.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
He's celebrating:
Operation's Update and Official Wiki

I have 2 or 3 people on board with this right now, so I'll start planning a tentative date to get the ball rolling.

Minor update: I am beginning to feel like I will focus *extensively* on drawing practice! So, this should halt my comic book; but it will mean more "dumps" put online, and if we're super lucky, another chapter of Hero Team! I know its nonlinear story is not pleasing, but the webcomic's conception was intended as nothing more than a place for me to practice.

By the way, for dinner I had meat, potatoes, and a carrot. I can't say I liked the flavor, but anyone who says it's my weakness is a bully.

And I have BIG news about the Wiki crisis!
The unofficial evil wiki has been annihilated!

YA-HOO! WOO-HOO!
Celebrate good times, COME ON!
Also, in its place, I have created the OFFICIAL Wiki! It is at supergoldenknight.wikia.com and I have the pages locked down TIGHT! Furthermore, it has successfully survived its first wave of vandalism. It took me a bit of figuring-out to commence in cleanup, but so far, I have the situation well in hand! You might wonder why I locked them down and you may even disagree about it on a moral level. That's OK. But if such vandalism did not occur, I'd be more than eager to let *everybody* edit it, instead of hand-picked friends and fans...Or just myself, as this first wave has shown I can shoulder the whole responsibility all by myself! I'm a control freak, sure, but if you ask me, there's good reason for it. There's acknowledging the bad, and then there's emphasizing it so heavily it does nothing but damage. The latter is what has happened, and that is why the pages are locked.

This is another victory against the forces of evil!

7 Comments
  • Mood:
    Cheerful
  • Listening to: Manowar: Fighting the World
  • Reading: MotLW Pilot Epic 3
  • Watching: Wayside
  • Playing: Nothing; too busy WORKING!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Oh Jay, if only you knew...
Poor silly little knight. He of all people should know that in the movies, the eeeevil villains plans are always much deeper and much more complex than they first appear. Once he's all done celebrating and the new wiki is up, it's gonna sting him like the tentacles of 1000 jellyfish. }:P

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino