The Golden Wiki is dead -

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Great to see the new wiki being made, but too bad that so far you need to request to have your account created. I tried requesting one and this is what I got:

It's in its early days so I think I'll wait and see.
Members of the elite Kiwi tactical espionage couch fort division inform me that the site itself is not ready for launch yet. Rumors are that the thing will not be capable until we find ways to isolate the isotopes needed to keep the generators online and reverse the neutron polarity of the troll engine.

Jaimas

YOU AND ALL YOUR KIND ARE COWARDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I need to commission Jon-Nyan to write a fanfic in which Jay and [REDACTED] become best friends and hold hands.

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, what shall we call our new ÜBER SEKRET TROLLING group? I suggest The Kiwi Guild Of Cyber Bullying :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME:

Randall Fragg

Spedfinder general
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suggest the Plastic People, if only because it's kind of like our Golden Knight snark names, and especially because it's a very sidelong glance at the PVCC-PVC Citizens, geddit?
How about The Pyrite Peasants?
Or the Kiwi Knaves?

autism420

neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something knightly sounding would be great.

• Agree
Reactions: Saney

McRascal

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
Knights of the Round Kiwi(s)

Also I requested an account, just so the wiki admins know and I can get to work on adding the recovered pages/images :)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino