The Golden Wiki is in Need of Updates. Feel free to contribute!

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greetings, fellow observers of the train-wreck-in-motion that is the Golden Knight. We've been endeavoring to document and chronicle GK's fail, whether in art or written form over at the Golden Wiki, and we frankly could use more assistance. As such, I'm taking the advice of noble Absinthe and encouraging you all to give fleshing out our articles a try. There's been an absolute wealth of information about the Curium Cockmaster in the last few days, so much so that it's easily overwhelmed the buffers and made it extremely hard for our meager few routine editors (read: Obamatron, Absinthe, Myself, Cure Quanta, and several others) to get everything together and up in a timely fashion.

That's where you come in.

All we need is a few minutes of your time every now and then - throw in some details and some of your info, wit, and wisdom about the Jaundice Princess. You only want to spend about a half hour or so at the most on updates at a stretch, because there's typically only so much Jay you can take in one sitting without wanting to A-Log his ass. And whilst there's a lot of articles that need serious fleshing out from experts - such as his main article and information about Jay's shitty comics and the characters therein, there's a few ones we'd especially like to get done ASAP, so contribute as you see fit:

1. Legend of the Mythic Warrior - this is one dedicated to the best thing to come out of Jay's shitty comics, the community comic dedicated to the life and times of Charlemagne Theodore Catsworth. Those who contributed to the Cat Robot comic, please lend us your awesome on this.

2. Any of the Jay & articles, all of which can be seen here. As was the case for the CWCki, these have every possibility of being some of the most interesting and influential parts of the wiki, so their updating is paramount.

3. This fucking thing always needs more. Always.

4. More information for his DeviantArt page is always appreciated, especially as it spirals into fucking madness.

5. The page on Jay's erstwhile girlfriends needs updating. Be sure to keep updates tasteful, out of respect for both Heather and others, who haven't quite been so fortunate to escape the Rubidium Rapist.

6. We desperately need an article on Jay's mom and her chronic enabling of Jay's behavior. It's very rare that we have someone who can out-shit-parent Gail Connors and Barbara Chandler, but here we are.

7. Those who are following Hero Team and Myth of the Legendary Warrior should do your part to update this page. Rather like Chris, Jay has almost no originality to speak of, so there's a lot of open ripping off going on in his works.

That's about it for now. Thanks in advance for any help you're willing to offer. The CWCki Prevails.

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I've signed up and will try to contribute as best I can. So far I added the nicknames I gave to Jay in his list of them.

Erm, sorry, I hardly have any experience with wikis, so what would be a good way to contact the admins or other wiki members to discuss suggestions for new pages and stuff? I couldn't find a Blossom one and wanted to see if it's alright that I add new pages even if I don't have enough info to put in them, yet.

Last edited:

Xarpho

plz no bully
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From what I could tell, there's a lot of CWC-isms in there, straight out of the CWCki ("vidya", most prominently--unless Jay also uses the term) and CWCki style A-logging ("This is what X actually believes"). I know that the board for GK is on the CWCki Forums, but is it so much that it must be a spin-off of CWCki?

edit: changed first sentence to make it sound less autistic and more of a correct sentence

Last edited:

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I'm adding a Blossom page now, but I've also been helping trying to make some articles look more Wiki-ish and cleaning up everyday typos.

I didn't know a wiki could be so much fun, even when revolving around a scrawny egotistical pedophile!

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm adding a Blossom page now, but I've also been helping trying to make some articles look more Wiki-ish and cleaning up everyday typos.

I didn't know a wiki could be so much fun, even when revolving around a scrawny egotistical pedophile!
I find there's great fun to be had in using the wikilinks in humorous ways.

For example, one could link to the Jay and Bravery page when Jay goes on about his heroism.

R

RV 229

kiwifarms.net
I would except I am terrible at wiki edits. Sorry.

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net
I went on ahead and added a paragraph to the Jay vs CWC page about Sonichu and Hero Team. Thought it was too important to leave out. Feel free to add more to it.

Last edited:

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the "Jay and Originality" page.

The jetpack from Halo: Reach and an exaggerated version of the Sprint Armor Ability are core skills of some of Hero Team

The rest of Hero Team isn't immune from this either: Hero Team's name sounds very similar to Noble Team, and their names are all a first name, a Greek letter, and a number, much like how the actual SPARTANs are referred to by a first name and a number. The real Master Chief was John-117, and Hero Team follows suit, along with the addition of a Greek letter for what seems like no reason except to try to sound cooler, when the SPARTAN designations were just a given name and a number for the sake of organizational clarity.

Is it possible that he's ripping off of Red vs Blue? In the series, Agent Carolina has a super sprint ability, and the AIs are all named after Greek letters. Given that it's based off Halo, it wouldn't surprise me if GK had seen it and decided to steal ideas from it.

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I have made a page for the Final Closure journal and am working on it tonight (God I feel so dirty). I'm still not seeming to get how to add quote templates so apologies, I've made the formatting as pretty as I know how :)

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have made a page for the Final Closure journal and am working on it tonight (God I feel so dirty). I'm still not seeming to get how to add quote templates so apologies, I've made the formatting as pretty as I know how :)
Thanks, McRascal. No worries if you screw up, we'll fix it eventually even if the worst happens.

Everyone was n00b once. ;)

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
Thanks, McRascal. No worries if you screw up, we'll fix it eventually even if the worst happens.

Everyone was n00b once. ;)

I've just finished what I could of the page... I took the transcript from Schiessen's on the Final Closure thread but the Wiki kinda messed it up, sorry. I'm heading to bed now, but I'm actually having a blast scrounging up stuff through Jay's journals.

Should all of his journal entries be their own separate pages, or just the ones that are big enough and odd enough on their own? I don't wanna spam the wiki with new pages of just journal entries if only the really big ones like Christmas Journal and Final Closure go up

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've just finished what I could of the page... I took the transcript from Schiessen's on the Final Closure thread but the Wiki kinda messed it up, sorry. I'm heading to bed now, but I'm actually having a blast scrounging up stuff through Jay's journals.

Should all of his journal entries be their own separate pages, or just the ones that are big enough and odd enough on their own? I don't wanna spam the wiki with new pages of just journal entries if only the really big ones like Christmas Journal and Final Closure go up
No need to make them all wiki entries - at least immediately. We will definitely need to get a "recent Golden Knight activity" thing going though, like we do for Chris' facebook idiocy on the CWCki.

In the interim, we focus on fleshing it out bit-by-bit. Each time new facts come in, we update the articles with them, and so on. Final Closure gets a bit of an exception on this one because.... Well fucking look at it.

Addendum: Fucking awesome update, I'll add. You get a gold star, McRascal.

Last edited:

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
Gotcha, I agree. If you need any other pages to be made but don't have the time, feel free to contact me. I've got plenty of time for a week or two to fuck around on a wiki about a pedophile with a mullet until my mom's out of the hospital

Update: Yaaay for gold stars!

Last edited:

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotcha, I agree. If you need any other pages to be made but don't have the time, feel free to contact me. I've got plenty of time for a week or two to fuck around on a wiki about a pedophile with a mullet until my mom's out of the hospital

Some obvious ones off the top of my head: We need the following Jay &... Articles added:

1. Jay & Writing/English
For the same reason Chris had these. Jay is a failure at writing, and his speaking isn't much better, filled with odd Goldie-isms.

2. Goldie-Isms
Again, same reason as CWC-isms. Makes it way easier for Neophytes to understand.

3. Jay & Christian Weston Chandler
Tons of common threads. Find them and post them, since they'll drive Jay insane.

4. Jay & Sex
We need this on top of Sadism, Pedophilia, and Necrophilia, all of which have their own articles, I'm afraid. Jay's a morass of sexual depravity and need for control.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm registered as TheLovelyTerminator. I've added categories to some pages, but that's pretty much it.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I would like a GK wiki, sometimes it is hard for me to look at things like his comic (Idk if it's just a cover page or something) but some of the whole GK story I get lost at.