The Golden Wiki is in Need of Updates. Feel free to contribute!

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

deadson

kiwifarms.net
I've created an account but I've been seriously freakishly busy at work and a bit under the weather, so I haven't been able to contribute at all. :( I'll try to later on this weekend tho.

EDIT; BTW, I'm Deadington on the wiki lol

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I'm making a 2014 page and a September 2014 page for us to begin collecting Jay info to put into the pages, if that's all right, Jaimas / Littlebiscuits

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking about creating an article for the CWCki Forums since Jay has made posts on the forum, and constantly mentions it one way or another.

What do you all think?

I'd think it'd be fine, in my opinion, since the wiki is being made by people from here and we're his sworn enemies, now.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Xarpho

plz no bully
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "Jay vs. CWC" article seems like it's grasping at straws for some of them. The "Homophobia" section: I'm not saying being opposed SSM is right or wrong, but compared to Chris' hateful rants over DA HOMOS and his general treatment of homosexual men as some sort of subhuman species make Jay's views on that rather...tame?

There's better things to compare, namely the fact that both of them have a terrible fashion sense. 1990 called, it wants its hairstyle back.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "Jay vs. CWC" article seems like it's grasping at straws for some of them. The "Homophobia" section: I'm not saying being opposed SSM is right or wrong, but compared to Chris' hateful rants over DA HOMOS and his general treatment of homosexual men as some sort of subhuman species make Jay's views on that rather...tame?

There's better things to compare, namely the fact that both of them have a terrible fashion sense. 1990 called, it wants its hairstyle back.
Feel free to help clean it up.

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I have no clue how to add wiki templates for a nav box, character infoboxes or even quote templates; I know how to EDIT them to fit the wiki, but the wiki says it doesn't recognize them. I'll leave installing templates to someone better experienced, but until then, I'll continue trying to collect the most recent info on Jay for the 2014 timeline

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
I just have to say I love looking though the wiki so far. The only complaints I have are that the pages need more details, and please add more images and videos. Keep up the good work guys!

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I just have to say I love looking though the wiki so far. The only complaints I have are that the pages need more details, and please add more images and videos. Keep up the good work guys!

Most of that's because everything's at the bare bones, right now :biggrin:. We're just trying to think of pages that need to be done and the general info to give on Jay. I personally have been trying to scrounge up more links for sources of evidence for the articles instead of too many pictures yet, since again, there's no customizable templates yet so pictures and infoboxes and navboxes can't be added or won't look nice until someone better with wiki coding can make some for the wiki for everyone to be able to start using.

As for details, I agree. Even I don't add much unless I've just seen the source for it on Jay's DA through his endless sea of journals. I try at least adding in the page that some details need a source that I couldn't find at the moment.

Also, I'm editing Heather's page, but I'm not sure if it'd be okay to post pictures of her. I can use her CWCki avatar or anything else, if she'd be more comfortable with that, or just no pictures. I don't wanna link to anything that has pictures of her either, until I get the okay to do so.

Last edited:

GamerGirl140

Kimono Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Most of that's because everything's at the bare bones, right now :biggrin:. We're just trying to think of pages that need to be done and the general info to give on Jay. I personally have been trying to scrounge up more links for sources of evidence for the articles instead of too many pictures yet, since again, there's no customizable templates yet so pictures and infoboxes and navboxes can't be added or won't look nice until someone better with wiki coding can make some for the wiki for everyone to be able to start using.

As for details, I agree. Even I don't add much unless I've just seen the source for it on Jay's DA through his endless sea of journals. I try at least adding in the page that some details need a source that I couldn't find at the moment.

Also, I'm editing Heather's page, but I'm not sure if it'd be okay to post pictures of her. I can use her CWCki avatar or anything else, if she'd be more comfortable with that, or just no pictures. I don't wanna link to anything that has pictures of her either, until I get the okay to do so.

I would prefer to not have any of my pictures posted on that. I'm fine with my CWCki icon or my dA icon being shown but that's it.

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I would prefer to not have any of my pictures posted on that. I'm fine with my CWCki icon or my dA icon being shown but that's it.

Totally fine, thank you. I don'y know how to tag in posts entirely well so thanks for answering for me, I'll just use your CWCki icon from here and I won't link to the DA quotes I used to the pictures he posted.

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry about another post, but I just realized there are two Jay Geis pages: one with all of his categories, and another as a page all about Jay himself.

http://the-golden-knight.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Jay_Geis

and

http://the-golden-knight.wikia.com/wiki/Jay_Geis

Just thought the wiki admins would like to know.

I've been kind of neglecting the wiki a little this week because I'm actually moving tomorrow, so I've been super busy! But once that's over I'll be back to fixing it up. Sorry sorry!

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All fixed!
NOW IRRELEVANT: Wouldn't it have made more sense to keep the old page, since we really don't have a synopsis page about Jay himself without it?

ADDENDUM: Nevermind, it got condensed with the category. Carry on, CWCki.

littlebiscuits

mean girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NOW IRRELEVANT: Wouldn't it have made more sense to keep the old page, since we really don't have a synopsis page about Jay himself without it?

ADDENDUM: Nevermind, it got condensed with the category. Carry on, CWCki.

Yeah I felt like that would be better so people could just click one link and find everything in one place. Nice and neat that way.