The Golden Wiki is in Need of Updates. Feel free to contribute!

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I felt like that would be better so people could just click one link and find everything in one place. Nice and neat that way.

There's the same thing with the Sex Category and a page I made of Jay & Sex to give more of a written explanation, evidence, events, and all that fun stuff. I'm guessing those two should be merged into the category page, then? Just want to make sure before I touch anything :)

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's the same thing with the Sex Category and a page I made of Jay & Sex to give more of a written explanation, evidence, events, and all that fun stuff. I'm guessing those two should be merged into the category page, then? Just want to make sure before I touch anything :)
Go for it. but be sure to put in a redirect accordingly, like I did after the Jay Geis merge.

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIIII'm not sure how to redirect, actually, I couldn't find the option in an earlier page.
On the old page that's being deleted, use:

#redirect [[Page title]]

You have to be using Source Mode to put the command in.

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
On the old page that's being deleted, use:

#redirect [[Page title]]

You have to be using Source Mode to put the command in.

I'll leave this one to you and practice that on another wiki site; I don't wanna lose anything important through a fluke

Watermelon1337

Full body handjob
kiwifarms.net
I fixed all of my links as being part of the Wiki instead of as external links when they were real wiki pages. Someone pointed that out to me on the Heather article; I don't know how to reply, and I'm sorry about spamming so many wrong types of links, lol, I wasn't even paying attention to it saying they were all external *yawn*

MerriedxReldnahc

#1 Wogglebug Fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm working on that "Jay and Money" page, I've framed it out and added details about his PC wishlist. Please correct me if I've got anything fudged up:heart-full:
EDIT I have a sneaking suspicion that I've fucked somthing up:heart-empty:

Last edited:

Jaimas

darkestse.cx
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm working on that "Jay and Money" page, I've framed it out and added details about his PC wishlist. Please correct me if I've got anything fudged up:heart-full:
EDIT I have a sneaking suspicion that I've fucked somthing up:heart-empty:
Thanks for the help, Merried Seinor Reldnahc.

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
Could it be possible to add pages on his livestreams?

Add things like highlights and observations like we have on Chris's videos. If anyone is up to it they could make a highlights video like the ones for DarkSydePhil.

ASoulMan

It's time for assembly...FROM HELL!!!
kiwifarms.net
Looks like they blanked out a good amount of pages...

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I might sign up and put together a "Jay and Music" Thread. Just talking about his taste in music, his idea of what "metal" is. And him playing rock smith, since it involves him actually playing guitar. It'll be my first time. So yea, my wiki name is ScumbagEngie.

Also I might ask Jay directly to answer some questions, if he isn't too busy, on the topic of what music means to him, etc.

EDIT: Is it fair to say that Dragonforce isn't that great of a bad Jay makes it out to be? They literally have 1 hit...Through the fires and flames. Sure they might have a few good overlooked songs, but in the end can we say they aren't as good as other bands?

Last edited:

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking instead of making an article, I could make a video just to start out.