The Good Executioners - The new woke movement, which pretends to fight for liberation from oppression, has itself become totalitarian and oppressive

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HA HA HA
you goin to jail faggot, I don't want to touch to the poopoo but I hope they learn about you dog and kiddie diddling antics, it would be noice to know you'll get buttcuked in a daily struggle snuggle with you cellie.
Actually, he’s probably safe from prison rape. No one’s going near that thing, no matter how much he tries to convince them that he’s a beautiful young woman.

Large

kiwifarms.net
You will need to translate this from the Danish to read the whole thing.

The awakening of the new age can remove the existing rulers, but not the power.
The Good Executioners
PER CLAUSEN
Associate Professor of Social Sciences and Psychology

"The new woke movement, which pretends to fight for liberation from oppression, has itself become totalitarian and oppressive, as was the case with the communist movement. In the 1930s, class traitors in the Soviet Union had to publicly confess their treason to the working class during trials, after which they were usually executed. The same was true during the Cultural Revolution in China, where class leaders, after accusations from the Cultural Revolutionary students, had to publicly exercise self-criticism. Today, individuals who express themselves in a way that makes others feel offended must likewise exercise self-criticism and lament their shameful and immoral behavior or utterances after being criticized on social media. After that, the person's career may be over. The new woke movement has thus created an informal court and a violent means of power."

As the oppression of the predator class and institutionalized discrimination favoring wealthy, straight white people, becomes more and more apparent to the plethora of people claiming to belong to an underserved or marginalized minority, social justice warfare has become the Shame and Blame Games of the Oppression Olympics. You must choose sides, because your silence will be considered consent to the oppressor and anything you say will be taken out of context and turned against you by both the oppressor and the oppressed. It's a no win situation.

In some sort of battle to the death between selfishness and stupidity in the partisan political propaganda of the corporatist empire, the predator class has artfully turned us all against each other so that we won't unite to reject the claims of a few thousand of them claiming to "own" title to the real estate containing critical resources.

The people united can never be defeated, but a people deceived can never be united. Civilization is very clearly at that fork in the road that will either lead to extinction or an era of prosperity and tranquility in a world cleansed of injustice. To my eye, there is an irreconcilable conflict of interest between industrialized and indigenous society as they are today. Unless the machine's technology is reconciled to the quantum mechanics of the natural world this decade, the planet will do it for us over the course of the rest of the century, leaving half the industrialized world scorched and the other half under water.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You will need to translate this from the Danish to read the whole thing.

The awakening of the new age can remove the existing rulers, but not the power.
The Good Executioners
PER CLAUSEN
Associate Professor of Social Sciences and Psychology

"The new woke movement, which pretends to fight for liberation from oppression, has itself become totalitarian and oppressive, as was the case with the communist movement. In the 1930s, class traitors in the Soviet Union had to publicly confess their treason to the working class during trials, after which they were usually executed. The same was true during the Cultural Revolution in China, where class leaders, after accusations from the Cultural Revolutionary students, had to publicly exercise self-criticism. Today, individuals who express themselves in a way that makes others feel offended must likewise exercise self-criticism and lament their shameful and immoral behavior or utterances after being criticized on social media. After that, the person's career may be over. The new woke movement has thus created an informal court and a violent means of power."

As the oppression of the predator class and institutionalized discrimination favoring wealthy, straight white people, becomes more and more apparent to the plethora of people claiming to belong to an underserved or marginalized minority, social justice warfare has become the Shame and Blame Games of the Oppression Olympics. You must choose sides, because your silence will be considered consent to the oppressor and anything you say will be taken out of context and turned against you by both the oppressor and the oppressed. It's a no win situation.

In some sort of battle to the death between selfishness and stupidity in the partisan political propaganda of the corporatist empire, the predator class has artfully turned us all against each other so that we won't unite to reject the claims of a few thousand of them claiming to "own" title to the real estate containing critical resources.

The people united can never be defeated, but a people deceived can never be united. Civilization is very clearly at that fork in the road that will either lead to extinction or an era of prosperity and tranquility in a world cleansed of injustice. To my eye, there is an irreconcilable conflict of interest between industrialized and indigenous society as they are today. Unless the machine's technology is reconciled to the quantum mechanics of the natural world this decade, the planet will do it for us over the course of the rest of the century, leaving half the industrialized world scorched and the other half under water.
Thomas this is a wall of stupid that no one is going to read. Now do get you have no clue about what you are talking about. Here is a dynamic for you. NOAHs flood. the amount of water to rain for 40 days and causes a flood worldwide. Well it would have caused the pressure of the atmosphere to be 125 time that of normal pressure and with a temperature of 2000 degrees F. So tell me tom how would Noah survive a temperature of 2000 degrees when anything over 145 degrees the body will overhead and fry your brain.
maybe this will resolve a preview without all that facebook code hanging on the URL

No it is just more bullshit old man dog fucking pedophile.
Pop quiz, Thomas: which do you think you’re going to jail for?

A). Pedophilia

B). Beastiality

C). Not paying fines

D). Being a public nuisance
can't we have an E all of the above?
Pedophilia gets the longest sentence, I circle in A.
I would still love to see an all of the above jail sentence.

UncleFezziesPantsPuppet

Long live the new flesh
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Thomas, when you goto jail, remember this. Whenever someone offers you anything, food, smokes, whatever, take it. These prisoners help with new meat coming in. The whole dropping the soap is a myth. You can drop it all you want, nothing will happen :)

Be sure to let us know what prison you’ll be going to, so we can all keep in touch.
Be safe, “lucky boy”.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hey Thomas, when you goto jail, remember this. Whenever someone offers you anything, food, smokes, whatever, take it. These prisoners help with new meat coming in. The whole dropping the soap is a myth. You can drop it all you want, nothing will happen :)

Be sure to let us know what prison you’ll be going to, so we can all keep in touch.
Be safe, “lucky boy”.
My name isn't Thomas and what is it you think that I'm going to be going to jail for, you transphobic toxic talking turd?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
My name isn't Thomas and what is it you think that I'm going to be going to jail for, you transphobic toxic talking turd?
Just shut the fuck up old man. you deserve to go to prison for raping a child and for dog buggery.
For child rape, of course!
Oh Thomas, you’ll have to do better than that if you’re trying to hurt my feelings.
You come off as an old man trying to look like an old lady who has the wit of an unstable unfunny person.
He is an old man trying to pass himself off as a old trans woman which we all can tell he is not.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thomas is our affectionate nickname for you. You know, like when you jokingly call us “adult autistic assholes” and “cartoon characters” and the like. You need a thick skin to post round here, but the bants are worth it!

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thomas is our affectionate nickname for you. You know, like when you jokingly call us “adult autistic assholes” and “cartoon characters” and the like. You need a thick skin to post round here, but the bants are worth it!
Yes you do and guess what i find a fool named pedoguyguykrai who says he is more intelligent than those who went to college. who is actually by admission a high school drop out. more than likely 9th grade as well seeing as he has no clue about biology.

Yes he admitted to taking a GED.

And yet many of us here did go to college. some more so than others. With Mariposa Electra holding 4 degrees and is now finishing up her PhD.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I might not have gone to college like most of you farmers, but, at least I don't diddle kids or animals. I got that going for me and it's more than Thomas will ever achieve.
And there is nothing wrong with that. If you did not want to go to college so be it.

But to insult someone that did go and graduated from a pre med program is a bit much. and that is why pedoguyguy did. He admits to dropping out of high school. more than likely in the 9th grade. He has no clue how to tell actual advanced medical biology from psychology.