The Good Looking Loser: A saga -

Lovekindler

Trumpdaddy
kiwifarms.net
Alright, so as a huge h3h3productions fan I was watching his second channel and I found a new dudebro looksmaxing group that you guys may be interested in.

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/

It's kinda like sluthate, but in a cultist form. The Leader of the cow cult, Chris, makes videos sometimes just like this one here that Chris got pissed off at

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums/the-lastest-from-good-looking-loser/128218-this-what-our-haters-look-like-who-saw-this?start=0
this link needs a account, for those who cannot be arsed:
Also, Chris sent a dick pic to Ethan's wife:

Browsing the forum brings up a bunch of cringe, showing why looksmaxers are my favorite loveshy guys~ Learn how to make your dick bigger, how to do probably dangerous body building techniques, and other things beside that, have fun!

RichardDripp

Make Kiwi Farms great again!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sluthate is worse morally imo, the worst person here is Chris, the people on the forums are his echo chamber.
All I know is, I took a gander and noticed the hyperfocus on male models and plastic surgery. It's fucking weird.

Deathfromabove

Very shame, much dishonor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This site is so bad. "Yeah working out, having money and dressing nice will totally cure your social awkwardness dude!" is basically what they're preaching. All you need is money and to look good and BOOM the social exceptionalism is gone

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
"Personal Improvement For Aspiring Douchebags"

Promising...

At least for the entertainment quotient, if not the actual results. Looks mostly like a clone of LooksMaxxer.com though.

MysteryMan

kiwifarms.net
I just don't understand how anybody can not respect these people. GLL and Boy Toy Story are the best on there IMO. Nobody would be able to say anything to Chris's face because he's roided up, loud and confident.

I honestly believe that's the best online community on the web. I identify soooooo closely with that community, highly recommended, 5/5 stars.

MysteryMan

kiwifarms.net
This site is so bad. "Yeah working out, having money and dressing nice will totally cure your social awkwardness dude!" is basically what they're preaching. All you need is money and to look good and BOOM the social exceptionalism is gone
Loool how many social exceptional individuals are even there? It's mostly guys who are already extroverted as fuck who drink, party and hit on women all the time. AKA the IDEAL life. Surely most men wish their life was like that or like Zyzz's.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Loool how many social exceptional individuals are even there? It's mostly guys who are already extroverted as fuck who drink, party and hit on women all the time. AKA the IDEAL life. Surely most men wish their life was like that or like Zyzz's.
Sounds like some white frat boy shit. #WhiteNonsense

MysteryMan

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like some white frat boy shit. #WhiteNonsense

I just have to say I can't believe you guys are insulting this man and his crew. I am legit shocked. Those are roided up men and that is an elite woman, even with her face covered you can tell what type of girl she is. How can you even try to say anything about these guys? Who would insult these guys to their face honestly? They are like 250 lbs, muscular and loud as fuck.

I am in disbelief, these are role models right here.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net

I just have to say I can't believe you guys are insulting this man and his crew. I am legit shocked. Those are roided up men and that is an elite woman, even with her face covered you can tell what type of girl she is. How can you even try to say anything about these guys? Who would insult these guys to their face honestly? They are like 250 lbs, muscular and loud as fuck.

So you post the literal personifications of #WhiteNonsense and I'm supposed to be impressed? Envious? Naw dogg, shit is just wack ass dudebros. #RealTalk

Love that you include loud like that's supposed to be impressive.

• Agree
Reactions: Lalala

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

They have ugly faces and she probably does to 0/10 would not bang

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino