The Great Blackface Purge of 2020 - oh lawd chille we politically incorrect naw

The Nothingness

The one with no body!
kiwifarms.net
Will the ninth episode from the second season of M*A*S*H be cancelled? A part of that episode involves a wounded soldier wanting to get the "right color" blood. So to teach him a lesson in racism, the doctors paint him with tincture of iodine that makes his skin appear darker. Later on they bring his dinner that he "ordered": fried chicken and watermelon.

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

UnclePhil

Deliberating from a screened-in porch.
kiwifarms.net
We have for sure gone full retard on this. What really sucks about it is they aren't just removing these from streaming services. They are also pulling them from the digital storefronts. I haven't watched Scrubs in years, but the moment I heard about the three episodes I jumped on iTunes and then Amazon Prime to purchase, convert and preserve. Gone. They worked fast. You can't even buy the episodes and make your own judgment.

They don't just want these pulled from easy access. They want them memory holed forever. And nothing is stopping them from revising physical reissues either.

If you don't feel safe pirating, and you want this wrongthink to stay around in some form, buy the DVDs/Blu-rays. Get DRM removers and ripper tools. Make digital copies. Back them up.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I think this is all fueled by people who genuinely hate black people and are actively, consciously, trying to hurt them. Like Hitler in the rainbow people animation. If other people can't voice black cartoons then black people can't voice cartoons that aren't black right? :(

But then I'm reminded that that CAN'T be true because that would be a conspiracy. And conspiracy theories are all baloney! :mad: So I go back to judging past works of art based on my present sensibilities and everything is kino! :)

jellycar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The studio exec's forced her to lose weight by putting her on pills and unfortunately that combined with drinking and smoking caused her downfall and of course the Studios didn't face any repercussions which is disgusting. Imagine if things went differently and she was able to do Valley of the Dolls?

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
The studio exec's forced her to lose weight by putting her on pills and unfortunately that combined with drinking and smoking caused her downfall and of course the Studios didn't face any repercussions which is disgusting. Imagine if things went differently and she was able to do Valley of the Dolls?
Not to be mean but Judy never had a chance. IIRC, Shirley Temple(I think it was Shirley) told a story about how she was offered the role of Dorthy and when she went in to meet with the producer he whipped out his dick for her, as a child, to fellate. She wouldn't do it and she didn't get the part. But Judy... :(

jellycar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to be mean but Judy never had a chance. IIRC, Shirley Temple(I think it was Shirley) told a story about how she was offered the role of Dorthy and when she went in to meet with the producer he whipped out his dick for her, as a child, to fellate. She wouldn't do it and she didn't get the part. But Judy... :(
They both had crazy stage moms too. It was pretty much know that Daryl Zanuck was a pervert. The Weinstein of the golden age. See also: Rock Hudson's agent

jellycar

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Fred Armisen playing Obama is considered politically incorrect

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net
Well according to the song she had the entire south in her mouth, so one more producer dick wouldn't have fazed her.

• Horrifying
Reactions: UnclePhil
Tags
None