The Great Purge

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Kazami Yuuka

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
You're gonna clean the server?
ObjuaF7.jpg
Brb gotta change my email to my hentai email throwaway

An Ghost

from beyond the beef
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I donated via PayPal. What are you doing to keep my financial information safe? There was so much speculation about this during the break.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
@Null, this makes me wonder: since I didn't change my email address until a few days ago, would the old one still be on records or anything?
No. I am keeping no records during the Purge. I'll start holding onto changes and IPs for about a month at a time after March 1st so we can manage banned users. Disassociated emails with forwarding + PIA/VPN is the best way to approach the Internet going forward. Not just here but everywhere.

JSGOTI

Just Some Guy On The Internet
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now, this isn't so much for me because I don't intend on going anywhere, but I know that some people had zero interest in returning to the farms and would like to see their accounts deleted(The one that springs to mind first was @CasualSeppuku), do you have anything in the works for that, or is it a further down the line project?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Now, this isn't so much for me because I don't intend on going anywhere, but I know that some people had zero interest in returning to the farms and would like to see their accounts deleted(The one that springs to mind first was @CasualSeppuku), do you have anything in the works for that, or is it a further down the line project?
No. We don't delete accounts. I take user privacy seriously but I don't help unwind fuckups.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Just before Kind Regards and his AIDS minions went full exceptional individual, something spurred me to change from a burner Gmail to a hotmail I made 19 years ago and only used at one website that no longer exists anymore.

Apparently my :autism: senses were tingling.

As a rule I don't use gmail for things like this. In the olden days perhaps, but Google's obsession with linking and storing everything makes me frustrated enough with using their accounts for shit where I'm not afraid of being doxed.

Kazami Yuuka

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
While you're in expert software engineer mode, please don't forget to wipe the PSU <3 <3

Don't forget to put your hard drive into a toaster to prevent cold boot attacks.
I've contacted PayPal and they refuse to let me close my account because it has been limited, so I'm going to yell at a few people in their management until I get it removed.
Just make a bunch of small donations with "Syria", "nuclear", and "ISIS" in the title. If they call you, just speak cursive and they'll shut your account down for you.

G

GV 998

kiwifarms.net
so if I changed my e-mail to a burner email, do I need to change it again, or am I good?

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net

Whatever happened to Casual Seppuku?