The Great Purge

JSGOTI

Just Some Guy On The Internet
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to Casual Seppuku?
I don't actually know the full story. The site went down and they vanished for a bit, but showed up on the Discord for a few days before disappearing entirely.
The bits and pieces I've heard is that the possible stresses just weren't worth it to her and she would rather focus on other stuff.
Don't know how much of that is true, or to what extent. So I'm just going to imagine she did a sick kick-flip in front of a semi on her way out.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I don't actually know the full story. The site went down and they vanished for a bit, but showed up on the Discord for a few days before disappearing entirely.
The bits and pieces I've heard is that the possible stresses just weren't worth it to her and she would rather focus on other stuff.
Don't know how much of that is true, or to what extent. So I'm just going to imagine she did a sick kick-flip in front of a semi on her way out.

It's pathetic that you brought it up, then.

IAmNotDavid

I'm totally David though.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a mostly mobile user. Any issues on my end that I should be concerned about?

JSGOTI

Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm trying to stay as secure as possible. I changed my email to a throwaway gmail. Due to circumstances, I can't afford software to hide my IP, though. I might just log in less.
Truthfully, your IP alone is not going to offer very much insight into who you are.
A VPN is nice, if you can afford it, if not, I really wouldn't worry about it -that- much, unless you're revealing details that can tie everything together.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net

JSGOTI

Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net