The Great Purge

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Yo @Null, would it also be possible for you to integrate the PGP system on lolcow.email the same way that cock.li does? You can import your own key or generate one on-site as well to sign/encyrpt your shitposting mails. You lnow, just for added protection. :^)
I need to look into how VC does that. I'm not sure if he custom wrote PGP for Cock.li or if he got a Roundcube ext. Will visit that idea soon.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ITT: no one reads the thread.
People? Reading the thread and having all of their questions answered mostly through common sense?

My friend, we are on the Kiwi Farms. You are vastly overestimating the average intelligence on display.

In all seriousness, Null, thanks for watching out for us. You're the hero we need. Hopefully your irl shit gets resolved as best it can.

Yaks

Beware of young girls...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the purge. I know all of my info from the original CWCki forums is gone, but I can't remember what email history this site had. Appreciate it.

Doomguy246

kiwifarms.net
I'm way late, but I chose a name I've never used before and have a addy at 'Linuxmail' or somthin. Check my profile if I made it public. (Not sure.)

So ya, it's a strange free email host and a secondary domain on said host. Just hope gmx.us isn't banned too.

about:blank

Blank Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also,@Null, I am looking into the VPN you mentioned. I am a complete computer exceptional individual; do you know if it would work with multiple devices (home computer/mobile) or do I need a separate account for each one?
PIA works with 5 devices simultaneously. It works for windows, mac, linux, iOS, and android, but of course you can mix and match. It's handy for using public wifi because it creates a secure encrypted channel between you and whatever you're doing, so nobody can snoop on your data. It's also handy for torrenting because you don't get any DMCA notices.

Deadpool

Demon Prince of Patriarchy.
Deceased
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thought of Sam, Oliver, or Donny googling Deadpool to try and dox me is hilarious. Unfortunatly even Sam and Oliver are too smart to try that. Pretty sure Donny is that dumb though. Wouldn't surprise me to have my dox on his wiki appear as Wade Wilson from Canada any day now.

day_man

a-woooaahh
kiwifarms.net
Im not totally understanding the whole alias/import thing, if we changed our email is the one we originally signed up with gone for good then with the rest of the records? Sorry @Null for my lack of understanding