The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread -

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
ok schizo

Your ignorance of the human element will get you killed, and you'll be glad that it happens. It is a burden for you.

I don't have the need to threaten people with death to get my point across.

We cannot expect people like you to willingly change, because you lack will. The cycle of destruction will continue and will always be justified based on arbitrary morals stemmed from badly preconceptions of history.

We will enforce Change. Like it or not. And you won't do nothing about it.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
We will enforce Change. Like it or not. And you won't do nothing about it.
Challenge Accepted. Hurry up, I'm waiting. "People like [me]" is everybody. You're outnumbered, you're outgunned, and you're too retarded for your own good.

P.S. If a sensible person doesn't kill you, the chickennecked faggots who shill this dogshit will. Doesn't matter how compliant you are, if you don't know what this is by now, then you deserve it.

_giantmeteor2024_

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to dissect your comment because it is very well argumented in some places and is a springboard to generate more insight on what is actually going to happen from here to 2030

This is the main draw and the easiest way to comprehend on what is the 4th Industrial Revolution. Is a revolution based on information and power on Technology and Communications.

Right now we are slaves of information. Not once in all mankind history the average person had so much access to information... But, and this is something you guys should ask yourself: What would happen if suddenly and without warning the internet cease to exist? What would your average twitter user, facebook user, coomer will do if the internet doesn't exist anymore?

You need to ask this question because this is exactly what could/is going to happen. There won't be wars, there won't be deaths, there won't be an arms race. The effects on destroying the internet will be even more severe to a sociological standpoint than any war ever.

What is going on right now is neurolinguistics programming. We are being programmed to accept certain things and rewire our brains to accomodate certain thoughts and ideas: There is the right opinion and nothing else.

That's part of the plan. I'm not going to go on a tangent on what the nature of COVID is, but the effects will be felt down the line. It is a virus that targets the immunological system of the host.

Exactly. It needs to be forced because if left to the individual things like this and worse will happen (nuclear reactors exploding, viruses escaping, global terrorism).

There won't be a cultural problem if there is no culture. The only culture is a technoculture that applies logic and reason to societies problem, disregarding the individuals emotions to accomplish the success of quality standards of livings with equity to all.

There won't be poor people or rich people if everyone can access to the same things. What there will be is people with power or people without power. Civilians and Citizens.

The only currency will be power.

I know is really hard to understand and that is why futurists like Elon Musk talk in code most of the time. Because is really really really difficult to grasp the concept of a society without exchanges of currency. And most people (you can see it in this thread) will try to vilify such concepts because they are rooted in capitalists dogmas where power is equal to money.

There won't be money.

There will always be resistance, but there is groundwork already to quell such thoughts. The whole woke movement and cancel culture and mob mentality serves to quell and erradicate that type of critical thinking. Mainstream media is a great tool to give validation to ideas and social networks reinforce them thru mob mentality. The individual is always under attack and there is a clear spiral of silence we are seeing right now.

I talk in code when I say that ignorance is a choice and that the only law is your will, because the great reset has its foundation on esoterism and the occult. And I support them because mankind can't continue like it is, is self destructive and we won't last 50 years like this.

The world economic forum plainly and openly say it: We need leaders. We need innovators. We need change.

Change will happens. You like it or not. The whole concept of Hegelian Dialectics where history is in a constant loop has to be destroyed and if that means doing it by force and forgo the illusion of democracy, then it must be done.
This all sounds like religion to me, and to be quite honest, there's a lot to be read between the lines.

For example, the "utopia" people wish to create will necessitate a huge amount of human suffering, disease and death to get to where they want it to be. It will also destroy societal norms such as those which make pedophilia taboo, which is destructive in itself. I'm sure it will promote euthanasia of the "unfit" as well, and the definition of "unfit" will likely be very broad. I'm a woman, and the whole transhumanism/transgender thing seeks to eradicate me as a type of human completely. All the trends surrounding it seem to be focused on eradicating any support systems that help women survive as a group, eradicating any role for people like me aside from organ donor, sex servant, possible surrogate (until our "superior" transwomen overlords can have children themselves). It seems the great resent "visionaries" ultimately want to eradicate women off the face of the earth, replacing us with transwomen or robots. They don't say this outright, but their policies seem to lead in this direction. I'm not sure what the motivation is to "troon out" men, although I'm sure making them more docile in the long term is part of this... as is the push to legalize all forms of sex work, to normalize pedophilia, to remove legal protections from rape victims, etc.

It's also a dangerous idea to allow any small group of people to become Gods, making decisions for humanity as if they themselves know all the answers. Nobody knows all the answers. Brainwashing people with neurolinguistic programing or whatever great woke solutions that are implemented might have devastating consequences in terms of human survival, but we don't know what those consequences will be-- no one does. Life isn't a video game.

Nobody is going to force you to give up your things! Is not communism!

Ok, I'll give you an example: Someone gives you a phone that is unique to you. You don't own that phone but you use it. Someone gives you a house. You don't own that house, but you live in it. Someone gives you access to medical services. You didn't pay for it, but you make use of it.

You won't own anything but you'll have everything. And you'll be systematized and recorded. You won't need money to get what you need, only your code number and registry.

Of course that will only come about 20-30 years from now, where it becomes the new normal and the concept of money will start to dissapear
But... piss off the wrong, person, don't march in lockstep with your "betters", and all of those things will be taken away from you immediately. This would be a life of 24/7 terror.

I don't want to be a robot or a caged animal. Notice how animals in zoos often behave in abnormal ways, have difficulty surviving. You can only defy nature so much.

The Great Reset types want to place us in digital cages.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Your own ignorance makes you see the world interactions based on an economic exchange of currencies. A simplistic view stemmed from a capitalist ingrained mentality where power is bought.

There won't be currencies. No borders and a unified government systematized.

Again, your own ignorance limits your world view on how it functions: Infrastructure, resources, information. They are all in limiting quantities.

Get educated on what is the 4th Industrial Revolution, learn about Hegel, understand what it means ICTs.

Ignorance is a choice.
Have you read up on history? History repeats itself.

The Great reset will only magnify the kinds of realities our serf ancestors had by a thousand. We will all be owned by an elite few that still have the "right" to privacy, personal freedom, freedom from surveillance.

Note how some well known and documented movement I will not name had huge ties with Beyer, IBM, Chrysler, and other "innovative" companies of their time. They were into "cutting edge science" and human experimentation, taking huge amounts of "data" down about individuals and groups of people. They were big into mass propaganda aimed at grooming the youth. utilizing the cutting edge technology of their time: mass print, movies, radio. A large part of their rounding up of individuals involved the use of those individuals as slaves for corporate profit. Imprisoned "wrong thinkers" or people with "wrong religions" were forced to work to death. The young, most people over 40 and the elderly were considered superfluous, and were eradicated. They also saw some groups of people as always superior, as the woke see trans people as superior, as they see others as permanently inferior, like women. This same group would often tell those they targeted that their imprisonment into ghettos was "for your own good!"

This is all parallel to what the Great Reset group, those who see themselves as "superior beings" to the rest of us, want. Even down to the digital IDs, which are just a modern version of the arm tattoo. Reducing humanity to numbers and figures does not end well.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
This all sounds like religion to me, and to be quite honest, there's a lot to be read between the lines.

Because it is. It comes from the first story of creation and how God gave us purpose and Lucifer gave us Will. Those are inherent paradoxes in human behavior, one conflicts with the other all the time.

For example, the "utopia" people wish to create will necessitate a huge amount of human suffering, disease and death to get to where they want it to be. It will also destroy societal norms such as those which make pedophilia taboo, which is destructive in itself. I'm sure it will promote euthanasia of the "unfit" as well, and the definition of "unfit" will likely be very broad.

And there isn't human suffering right now? People abusing others just for their own sake?

I'm a woman, and the whole transhumanism/transgender thing seeks to eradicate me as a type of human completely. All the trends surrounding it seem to be focused on eradicating any support systems that help women survive as a group, eradicating any role for people like me aside from organ donor, sex servant, possible surrogate (until our "superior" transwomen overlords can have children themselves). It seems the great resent "visionaries" ultimately want to eradicate women off the face of the earth, replacing us with transwomen or robots. They don't say this outright, but their policies seem to lead in this direction. I'm not sure what the motivation is to "troon out" men, although I'm sure making them more docile in the long term is part of this... as is the push to legalize all forms of sex work, to normalize pedophilia, to remove legal protections from rape victims, etc.

That's your own fears of inadequacies put to blame into others ideals of what you should become. Nothing about what you say is true and you are confusing power actors with those of the WEF.

We don't want troons or pedos. We don't need troons, pedos or niggers. We want human beings capable of thought to fulfill their purpose in life.
It's also a dangerous idea to allow any small group of people to become Gods, making decisions for humanity as if they themselves know all the answers. Nobody knows all the answers. Brainwashing people with neurolinguistic programing or whatever great woke solutions that are implemented might have devastating consequences in terms of human survival, but we don't know what those consequences will be-- no one does. Life isn't a video game.

Neurolinguistics is a field that it has been used for centuries. The biggest one is after WW2.

The WEF is very clear on what they want and it only takes you to listen and comprehend on what is to come. Is not about ruling or classes, is about order. You cannot have order without people's acceptance of it and the neurolinguistics process taken right now are ensuring compliance in the future.

But... piss off the wrong, person, don't march in lockstep with your "betters", and all of those things will be taken away from you immediately. This would be a life of 24/7 terror.

And what about right now? You piss off the wrong person, don't march in lockstep with your betters and you will be canceled, fired of your job, become a social pariah, Cross the law and you will be stripped of your freedoms or killed.

Society is flawed. Anyone who defends current society is ignorant.

Woulnd't it be better that those things wouldn't exist because everyone has the same rights? And the purpose of life is to aquire said rights to live as Citizens in society?

I don't want to be a robot or a caged animal. Notice how animals in zoos often behave in abnormal ways, have difficulty surviving. You can only defy nature so much.

The Great Reset types want to place us in digital cages.

You already are in cages. Flesh, morals and perceptions are your cages. You cannot escape them nor transcend them. You can't understand a world where prejudice doesn't exist and you'll equate them to morality: Bad things exist because good things exist.

That is wrong. That is the duality of the existence of Man. Destruction and Creation with no limits, always excusing one or the other based on arbitrary morals.

You left humanity alone with technology and humanity will bring a chaos that will destroy itself. We cannot let that happens. This is either the fall or rise of mankind,

Have you read up on history? History repeats itself.

Hegelian Dialectics. Is time to break the cycle.

_giantmeteor2024_

kiwifarms.net
Because it is. It comes from the first story of creation and how God gave us purpose and Lucifer gave us Will. Those are inherent paradoxes in human behavior, one conflicts with the other all the time.

And there isn't human suffering right now? People abusing others just for their own sake?

That's your own fears of inadequacies put to blame into others ideals of what you should become. Nothing about what you say is true and you are confusing power actors with those of the WEF.

We don't want troons or pedos. We don't need troons, pedos or niggers. We want human beings capable of thought to fulfill their purpose in life.

Neurolinguistics is a field that it has been used for centuries. The biggest one is after WW2.

The WEF is very clear on what they want and it only takes you to listen and comprehend on what is to come. Is not about ruling or classes, is about order. You cannot have order without people's acceptance of it and the neurolinguistics process taken right now are ensuring compliance in the future.

And what about right now? You piss off the wrong person, don't march in lockstep with your betters and you will be canceled, fired of your job, become a social pariah, Cross the law and you will be stripped of your freedoms or killed.

Society is flawed. Anyone who defends current society is ignorant.

Woulnd't it be better that those things wouldn't exist because everyone has the same rights? And the purpose of life is to aquire said rights to live as Citizens in society?

You already are in cages. Flesh, morals and perceptions are your cages. You cannot escape them nor transcend them. You can't understand a world where prejudice doesn't exist and you'll equate them to morality: Bad things exist because good things exist.

That is wrong. That is the duality of the existence of Man. Destruction and Creation with no limits, always excusing one or the other based on arbitrary morals.

You left humanity alone with technology and humanity will bring a chaos that will destroy itself. We cannot let that happens. This is either the fall or rise of mankind,
The really flagrant lack of concern for those who fall outside the Woke box is alarming to say the least. You're essentially supporting mass genocide and/or mass suicide without actually saying it.

Your movement will push people right back into old time religions, because despite some of their bizarre and absurd beliefs, THEY actually make more sense and reflect reality.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
The really flagrant lack of concern for those who fall outside the Woke box is alarming to say the least. You're essentially supporting mass genocide and/or mass suicide without actually saying it.

Your movement will push people right back into old time religions, because despite some of their bizarre and absurd beliefs, THEY actually make more sense and reflect reality.

The age of Kings is done.

I don't understand why people like you think change will be violent.

We are just going to give you a phone, housing, education, health services, food, clothes, and anything a person needs to live comfortably.

And yes, for that the world needs less than 500 million people. Is the optimal number for growth and balance between humanity and nature.

_giantmeteor2024_

kiwifarms.net
The age of Kings is done.

I don't understand why people like you think change will be violent.

We are just going to give you a phone, housing, education, health services, food, clothes, and anything a person needs to live comfortably.

And yes, for that the world needs less than 500 million people. Is the optimal number for growth and balance between humanity and nature.
If my online experiences reflect anything resembling real life, many people who dissent to the Plan will be doxxed, stalked and cancelled. Actually, many IRL people have had that experience already.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
I want an earth that will sustain life. I want order. I want equity. I want happy people unburdened by societies expectations. I want contentment and I want life. I want love.
You'll get the opposite of everything listed in this quote should these retards attempt to make such a ridiculously myopic utopian fantasy come to pass.

It'll make the French Revolution look like a little girl's tea party.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
You'll get the opposite of everything listed in this quote should these retards attempt to make such a ridiculously myopic utopian fantasy come to pass.

It'll make the French Revolution look like a little girl's tea party.
Exactly. The same people making things like the "Green new deal" and the Paris climate agreement don't punish China, India, or Africa. They actively choose to import millions of illegal people into the west. They punish countries that have people at the helm of things like public parks, conservation, the breeding of endangered species, with massive taxes for just burning fuel like literally every country does any many do in much larger quantities. They try to destroy industries that they could easily push to invest in more sustainable practices with benefits rather than taxes. None of them actually want to help the world. They want to reshape it in their image.

LurkTrawl

kiwifarms.net
None of them actually want to help the world. They want to reshape it in their image.
Worse yet, it's another iteration of "the rich and powerful try to go against human nature, and their retarded toadies think it'll work in their favor". This has never gone well and will never go well because human nature is something that can no more be changed than you can stop the tides or move mountains.

When people own nothing, they're not happy. They're murderous and often seek revenge on those who took everything from them. The only people who think this could possibly work are delusional, retarded, or misanthropic psychopaths with too much money and time on their hands.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck does this even mean?
It means that if you are going to say "No" for people to have a house or food or free healthcare.

When people own nothing, they're not happy. They're murderous and often seek revenge on those who took everything from them. The only people who think this could possibly work are delusional, retarded, or misanthropic psychopaths with too much money and time on their hands.

Ok, that is just an autistic observation because you took it literal.

I'm going to give you an example: Do you own kiwifarms? no. you don't own it yet you use it. Do you own the internet? No, you don't own it but you use it. Do you own water? No, you don't own it but you use it.

Can you see what I mean? You use a lot of things in your day to day life that you don't really own.

In 10 years you will own a lot of things that won't be yours. You'll own nothing but you'll be happy. There won't be money or currencies. There won't be borders. There won't be production hubs. There will be a unified government systematized to achieve equity.

And I don't really care if you guys think "I'm self righteous or whatever". You faggots have no say in anything and you are all hypocrites trying to resist a change that you are already vying for.

How many of you think free healthcare should be a priority? How many of you think freedom of information should be a thing? How many of you want less homeless?

If you faggots think those things are accomplished by democracy or by concensus you are autistics... Like down syndrome retarded. Like those people who thought Donald Trump wasn't a white pedo elite. Like really really really fucking dumb.

Change comes from will. You faggots have no will.

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
It means that if you are going to say "No" for people to have a house or food or free healthcare.

I'm going to give you an example: Do you own kiwifarms? no. you don't own it yet you use it. Do you own the internet? No, you don't own it but you use it. Do you own water? No, you don't own it but you use it.

Can you see what I mean? You use a lot of things in your day to day life that you don't really own.

In 10 years you will own a lot of things that won't be yours. You'll own nothing but you'll be happy. There won't be money or currencies. There won't be borders. There won't be production hubs. There will be a unified government systematized to achieve equity.

And I don't really care if you guys think "I'm self righteous or whatever". You faggots have no say in anything and you are all hypocrites trying to resist a change that you are already vying for.

How many of you think free healthcare should be a priority? How many of you think freedom of information should be a thing? How many of you want less homeless?
I think all of humanity ought to have the same rights as those people currently living on the surface of jupiter.

LurkTrawl

kiwifarms.net

No I took it exactly as you meant it. You're the one acting as if though there's any meaningful disconnect between the two concepts. It's a distinction without a difference.
In 10 years you will own a lot of things that won't be yours.
Absolute non-sequitur.
You'll own nothing but you'll be happy. There won't be money or currencies. There won't be borders. There won't be production hubs. There will be a unified government systematized to achieve equity.
Long before any of that is accomplished the people trying to enforce it will be brutally and unceremoniously slaughtered. What will come next are the people who aided and abetted their thievery. Your naivety in believing that such an attempt would go over without any meaningful resistance is alarming.
You can speak for yourself and keep your projections in your own head. If you want this reality then be prepared for the inevitable backlash that will be both swift and merciless. This has been attempted before, albeit not in this uniquely absurd manner, and it never ends well. Until the day that the populace is completely unarmed this will never be allowed to pass, and even in the instance that a complete buy-back or what have you is carried out, there are far more than enough ways for people who will be left with nothing to ensure that they have their vengeance on those who stole everything, including their future, from them.

Reminder that I say this not as some guy who's fedposting, or whatever. This is simple human nature and the sheer audacity of both the people at the top and their stooges like yourself to not only believe that it's possible to overcome it, but possible to make people want it is best described as alarming and the belief that it's plausible as delusional.
How many of you think free healthcare should be a priority?
There is no such thing as "free healthcare".
How many of you think freedom of information should be a thing?
Obviously most people on this site.
How many of you want less homeless?
That's not how you solve a homeless problem. It's how you make one worse.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
Ok, you clearly have autism because you are still taking concepts literal and reacting like it is a personal attack. I know, because I make fun of autistics so I can spot one easily.

I'm going to try to explain it because I have nothing better to do and Win10 is updating for the fourth time this week and is cucking me from doing real work.

No I took it exactly as you meant it. You're the one acting as if though there's any meaningful disconnect between the two concepts. It's a distinction without a difference.

Owning or not owning is not the issue. Is the use of those resources that is the issue. You'll own nothing because what you have is enough for you to live with.

You can't possible understand it because of autism, but how you are living now (in a capitalist society) is the product of years of economic transformations on the background that made you believe that this method of living is the only correct method to live.

You can't fathom another one where material things aren't an issue. Where things are finite and used to the fullest.

Your underdeveloped brain cannot comprehend that wastefulness isn't a virtue but something that needs to be corrected.

Absolute non-sequitur.
Yeah exactly because I was still responding to your previous post.

Long before any of that is accomplished the people trying to enforce it will be brutally and unceremoniously slaughtered. What will come next are the people who aided and abetted their thievery. Your naivety in believing that such an attempt would go over without any meaningful resistance is alarming.

Nigger things are already in process and there isn't any "killings or murders". What the fuck do you think is quarentines? or the jabs? Those are test runs to make people complaint to Government mandates! And is working and you are not even realizing it.

Do you know what is in the Pfizer vaccine? or why they don't disclose their formula? or why it needed to be applied in 2 dosages?

I know your autism makes you think like it is a hollywood movie that in one defining scene everything goes to shit for mankind, but no! There are powers in play that are in plain sight that are accommodating human perception to become it more malleable for a change that will take 10, 15, 20, 30 years in the making. And this isn't something you will even notice and your children will believe is the norm.

You can speak for yourself and keep your projections in your own head. If you want this reality then be prepared for the inevitable backlash that will be both swift and merciless. This has been attempted before, albeit not in this uniquely absurd manner, and it never ends well. Until the day that the populace is completely unarmed this will never be allowed to pass, and even in the instance that a complete buy-back or what have you is carried out, there are far more than enough ways for people who will be left with nothing to ensure that they have their vengeance on those who stole everything, including their future, from them.

Again with the hollywood shit!

I'm going to ask you a question: Do you know how hard it is to manage a community? I'm talking budget, infraestructure, law, security, improvements, syndication, inner politics, resources, etc.

Do you think that the current system is fair? And if it isn't fair why aren't more people rising and doing what you are suggesting?

Reminder that I say this not as some guy who's fedposting, or whatever. This is simple human nature and the sheer audacity of both the people at the top and their stooges like yourself to not only believe that it's possible to overcome it, but possible to make people want it is best described as delusional.

I'm not a stooge and I'm not fedposting.

There is no such thing as "free healthcare".

Obviously most people on this site.

That's not how you solve a homeless problem. It's how you make one worse.

Again with the autism and taking things literal! Those were rhetorical questions!

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone think the WEF and especially their political allies are the ones best fit to solve the global crisis I have no idea, or somehow think the techno-feudal society they want is some ideal to strive toward. But I guess since Mkwembe gets to move up from a mosquito infested mud hut in Africa to a pod with "free" soylent it makes it all good or something, even if hundreds of millions of people will move down in life and literally have no hope of advancement. @Just Dont correctly identifies that technology has caused a problem which needs to be solved lest catastrophe happens but somehow assumes the solution the WEF has devised is something worth aspiring to instead of an equally disastrous end for humanity.

I mean you want "build back better", it would be better to go full on nuclear war and have some real pandemics and bury a bunch of documents telling people how to build computers and solar panels and nuclear reactors to restart civilization than it would to let the WEF and people who think like them anywhere near power. I mean the global elite are the people who don't want to solve climate change, but let it keep escalating until they can have endless waves of refugee crises year after year to flood the world with brown hordes and then step in as heroes with some new "solution" to it like living in pods. Oh, and while climate change keeps escalating thanks to them, they get their climate lockdowns and banning the plebs from all sorts of things. That's the sort of people we're dealing with, not some benevolent overlords concerned about the planet and everyone who lives on it.

Society is not all about money or having things, there is an intangible reality to a societies and cultures and nations which are worth preserving but which the WEF/Great Reset want to completely destroy with their homogenization of the world into a sea of blandness. A safe, bland society is not living at all.

I just hope that if it is like Brave New World then they set up reservations for "savages" like me where people like @Just Dont can point and laugh at my "primitive nature" and watch in horror as I shun the soylent I'm offered and eat red meat instead.