The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread -

REMEMBERMKULTRA

What else are they lying about?
kiwifarms.net
The age of Kings is done.

I don't understand why people like you think change will be violent.

We are just going to give you a phone, housing, education, health services, food, clothes, and anything a person needs to live comfortably.

And yes, for that the world needs less than 500 million people. Is the optimal number for growth and balance between humanity and nature.
This is bait. Everyone needs to stop falling for it. You are being trolled.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
Out of everything in your post, this is the thing that struck me hardest. It's a cliché to say that 1984 wasn't an instruction manual, but even that phrase is, to a degree, an example of the problem in itself. Society, the state, the corporation, the social machine, or whatever entity might be behind it, has created a situation where it is extremely difficult to criticise or speak out against this reformation and manipulation of language, by engineering language such that criticism is reduced to "orwell!", while also conflating any opposition to the engineering of language with rightism. It's all rather frustrating.

Personally, I fully embrace anything that calls my ability to own things into question, Communist. I don't need to know what autismally-specific flavor of Communism it is, or if it's not Communism at all, but some other type of utopian snowflake ideology. If it involves me doing anything but the absolute bare minimum for society (taxes), it's Communist, and those who shill it are not people.

At this point, my political ideology is "Fuck off or I will kill you. I have plenty to lose, but nothing I won't give up just to take you out with me." I am beyond done, in general, and death is a guarantee, no matter what, I'm not gonna put a Punisher sticker on my car about it, but the only thing I want anymore is to be left alone, by any means necessary. I don't care if you're a cop, a glowie, the president, the actual president, George Floyd's Ghost, or your grandma.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
At this point, my political ideology is "Fuck off or I will kill you. I have plenty to lose, but nothing I won't give up just to take you out with me." I am beyond done, in general, and death is a guarantee, no matter what, I'm not gonna put a Punisher sticker on my car about it, but the only thing I want anymore is to be left alone, by any means necessary. I don't care if you're a cop, a glowie, the president, the actual president, George Floyd's Ghost, or your grandma.

You are so edgy. Good thing you'll do nothing about it because it seems you are just a massive pussy.

You lack will. You'll own nothing and be happy.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you think you can prepare something against what's coming, good for you, because otherwise I don't think anything less than the end of the world can stop this, and you really want to start praying for it.
The end of the world is literally what's about to happen, it's what the NWO's quest for absolute global control is going to cause.

It's going to cause World War 3 and it's already starting to happen right now in Ukraine, there's going to be a war between the US, NATO, Israel and Russia, China, Iran and possibly North Korea as well.

It's going to start off as a conventional conflict (ie soldiers, tanks, planes) but eventually it's going to escalate into a nuclear conflict, the Russians and the Chinese and their other allies are not down with the western NWO and will absolutely do anything to prevent it, including nuclear warfare, the NWO are arrogant enough to think they can take over the world with their propaganda and there’s not going to be a fight, they’re dead wrong.

There’s going to be a Third World War and it will bring about the collapse of civilization as we know it, this is the Tower of Babel moment, in thousands of years we will be remembered the way we remember something like Atlantis today (or the Tower of Babel as I said) as it’s possible this is a cycle that has happened before and will happen again.

Altzek

kiwifarms.net
The end of the world is literally what's about to happen, it's what the NWO's quest for absolute global control is going to cause.

It's going to cause World War 3 and it's already starting to happen right now in Ukraine, there's going to be a war between the US, NATO, Israel and Russia, China, Iran and possibly North Korea as well.

It's going to start off as a conventional conflict (ie soldiers, tanks, planes) but eventually it's going to escalate into a nuclear conflict, the Russians and the Chinese and their other allies are not down with the western NWO and will absolutely do anything to prevent it, including nuclear warfare, the NWO are arrogant enough to think they can take over the world with their propaganda and there’s not going to be a fight, they’re dead wrong.

There’s going to be a Third World War and it will bring about the collapse of civilization as we know it, this is the Tower of Babel moment, in thousands of years we will be remembered the way we remember something like Atlantis today (or the Tower of Babel as I said) as it’s possible this is a cycle that has happened before and will happen again.

They had a big chance during the Cold War, it didn't happen, they preferred regionalized conflicts. No, it wont happen this time either.
Wars that have an impact on a country's economic health and above all on the living conditions of its citizens create a lot of instability and this instability can lead to people cutting their heads off, finally. They know this, that's why they're always trying to de-escalate with Russia, China & co while still keeping a minium of tensions.
Destroying living conditions is in the agenda but it has to be a controlled and barely-perceptible process, just reducing us to the level of Russians during WWI within a year or two is going to make things too complicated for them.

Believe me dude there's no major country that isn't on board with this at least on its own terms, if there's any free country it's some irrelevant African shithole like Eritrea or something. In Tanzania and Burundi they literally killed the local presidents because they weren't on board with this, and Tanzania's leader had bachelor degrees in science and chemistry, he had the professional competence to know something was off.
The virus is make-believe but China pretended as if there was one in the first place, the local government was totally ok with giving its people the reputation of bat-eaters. Then they debunked the story but the picture remained and this make-believe virus will always be known as the bat soup virus. And as people lose their rights and their souls, they'll blame the Chinese. Perfect distraction.

There's going to be no world war, I wish there was. The end of the world you should pray for is an eschatological one, I'm talking Christ coming with a sword and making a bloody mess with his angels, or the Kalki avatar or Rudrachakrin or Imam Mahdi, whatever you believe in.
The real reset this world needs is everyone dead and God sorting us out. There's nothing else to do here.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They had a big chance during the Cold War, it didn't happen, they preferred regionalized conflicts. No, it wont happen this time either.
Wars that have an impact on a country's economic health and above all on the living conditions of its citizens create a lot of instability and this instability can lead to people cutting their heads off, finally. They know this, that's why they're always trying to de-escalate with Russia, China & co while still keeping a minium of tensions.
Destroying living conditions is in the agenda but it has to be a controlled and barely-perceptible process, just reducing us to the level of Russians during WWI within a year or two is going to make things too complicated for them.

Believe me dude there's no major country that isn't on board with this at least on its own terms, if there's any free country it's some irrelevant African shithole like Eritrea or something. In Tanzania and Burundi they literally killed the local presidents because they weren't on board with this, and Tanzania's leader had bachelor degrees in science and chemistry, he had the professional competence to know something was off.
The virus is make-believe but China pretended as if there was one in the first place, the local government was totally ok with giving its people the reputation of bat-eaters. Then they debunked the story but the picture remained and this make-believe virus will always be known as the bat soup virus. And as people lose their rights and their souls, they'll blame the Chinese. Perfect distraction.
It's possible instead World War 3 is going to be best described as a global Civil War, rather than national militaries versus national militaries it's going to be insurgencies and resistance groups springing up to fight the NWO all over the world but especially here in the US.

However these resistance groups are way more like to lose if they don't have nukes, I'm trying to say is the NWO thinks they're going to win without having to fire a single bullet, I just don't see people letting their national sovereignty be taken away with putting up some sort of a fight even if it's futile.

You're kind of right though that we're fucked, either the world goes down in flames, erupts in Arab spring style chaos that fucks everything up and turns the whole world into third world conditions or we get the NWO that wants to literally take your humanity away (you're only a real human being if you have free will), it just ain't looking good for the human race from where we stand now, I wish I could dial the clock back and live more of my life in the relative comfort of the past as opposed to now where it really does seem like shit is getting down to brass tacks.

At any rate, I find it funny as fuck how vilified 1990s conspiracy culture is now, they were right all along, they pretty much let people know what the deal is already, they've just had a couple more decades to brainwash people into thinking "Yes, the New World Order is real... and here's why that's a good thing!"

I remember being aware of these conspiracy theories like the Illuminati and the New World Order since I was a kid, but it always just seemed like something fun to speculate about but was probably bullshit, now it's close to undeniable fact.

The end of the world you should pray for is an eschatological one, I'm talking Christ coming with a sword and making a bloody mess with his angels,
The real reset this world needs is everyone dead and God sorting us out. There's nothing else to do here.
This is in fact what I put my faith in, God and His son Jesus are going to step in and sort this world out finally, you are correct, there's nothing else to do here, we're at the end of our rope as a species, we can't make utopia on our own, we've tried and tried and it always fails, both because we are simply too imperfect and because Satan has his influence on this world and his influence purposely screws things up just when we're about to get somewhere (WW1, the Great Depression, WW2, JFK, the Vietnam war, 9/11, the Iraq war, the Great Recession, the rise of Woke, all these things had the hand of Satan involved in them)

death of chans

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net

It's possible instead World War 3 is going to be best described as a global Civil War, rather than national militaries versus national militaries it's going to be insurgencies and resistance groups springing up to fight the NWO all over the world but especially here in the US.

However these resistance groups are way more like to lose if they don't have nukes, I'm trying to say is the NWO thinks they're going to win without having to fire a single bullet, I just don't see people letting their national sovereignty be taken away with putting up some sort of a fight even if it's futile.

You're kind of right though that we're fucked, either the world goes down in flames, erupts in Arab spring style chaos that fucks everything up and turns the whole world into third world conditions or we get the NWO that wants to literally take your humanity away (you're only a real human being if you have free will), it just ain't looking good for the human race from where we stand now, I wish I could dial the clock back and live more of my life in the relative comfort of the past as opposed to now where it really does seem like shit is getting down to brass tacks.

At any rate, I find it funny as fuck how vilified 1990s conspiracy culture is now, they were right all along, they pretty much let people know what the deal is already, they've just had a couple more decades to brainwash people into thinking "Yes, the New World Order is real... and here's why that's a good thing!"

I remember being aware of these conspiracy theories like the Illuminati and the New World Order since I was a kid, but it always just seemed like something fun to speculate about but was probably bullshit, now it's close to undeniable fact.

This is in fact what I put my faith in, God and His son Jesus are going to step in and sort this world out finally, you are correct, there's nothing else to do here, we're at the end of our rope as a species, we can't make utopia on our own, we've tried and tried and it always fails, both because we are simply too imperfect and because Satan has his influence on this world and his influence purposely screws things up just when we're about to get somewhere (WW1, the Great Depression, WW2, JFK, the Vietnam war, 9/11, the Iraq war, the Great Recession, the rise of Woke, all these things had the hand of Satan involved in them)
lul this is your brain on retardation...
:cunningpepe:

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
There's going to be no world war,
Reminder that this was a common sentiment before both WWI and 2. I don't think it's impossible for a world war to erupt, the concept of M.A.D. was always predicated on the notion that someone would have the nuts to fire first, and I think that slowly over time, the powers of the world have come to realize that an opponent is more likely than not to never fire a single nuke for fear of total annihilation. And that's without going into the anti-I.C.B.M. systems that have been in development for decades now.
What did he mean by this?
He's either playing dumb to rile people like the commie said, or he's a completely retarded stooge who thinks he's far, far more intelligent than he is in reality. Both are equally stupid. People have had revolutions over far less than the "great reset" plan and to think that it would go over well is nothing short of complete and utter lunacy.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that this was a common sentiment before both WWI and 2. I don't think it's impossible for a world war to erupt, the concept of M.A.D. was always predicated on the notion that someone would have the nuts to fire first, and I think that slowly over time, the powers of the world have come to realize that an opponent is more likely than not to never fire a single nuke for fear of total annihilation. And that's without going into the anti-I.C.B.M. systems that have been in development for decades now.

He's either playing dumb to rile people like the commie said, or he's a completely retarded stooge who thinks he's far, far more intelligent than he is in reality. Both are equally stupid. People have had revolutions over far less than the "great reset" plan and to think that it would go over well is nothing short of complete and utter lunacy.
There's no possible way a Great Reset like scenario, if they really go for it, isn't going to cause WW3, why do these people think they have the right to take over the entire world without a fight? Human nature simply doesn't work that way, if you want something you have to fight for it, if you want literally the entire fucking world, there's going to be a fight, oh boy, there's going to be a fight like never before.

I can guarantee you too like you said nobody wanted to believe WW1 or WW2 could happen yet happen they did, it'll be the same deal with WW3, deny, deny, deny, deny until it actually happens, until it comes "like a thief in the night" if you will.