The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread -

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
A good question is what is more frightening: that there really is some organized push for a new western order to reinstate a caste system with no social mobility while not losing the "moral high ground", or that there is no plan, it's just the rich trying to appeal to the youth to look more enticing, and we are all driving towards a cliff with no one at the steering wheel.

RussianMozart

Bottom Text Lol
kiwifarms.net
A good question is what is more frightening: that there really is some organized push for a new western order to reinstate a caste system with no social mobility while not losing the "moral high ground", or that there is no plan, it's just the rich trying to appeal to the youth to look more enticing, and we are all driving towards a cliff with no one at the steering wheel.
I personally think it's (in general) rich and influential people who (arguably) mean well and who think that the end justifies the means. Note that 'means well' doesn't mean gives a shit about the plebs or anyone elses freedoms or rights. I don't think it's [insert your favorite race/businessmen/Illuminati/aliens/boogeymen here] all working together to a common and agreed upon goal.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
Thelema just sounds like "Might makes right!", which isn't much different than the attitude of any garden variety sociopath.

Not really. If I have to explain it in a sentence: Love is Law.

Is just the concept of Love and the concept of Law that is deeply entrenched with eastern buddhism and even chinese phylosophies about what it means to have Love and what it means to have Law and how each of them affect one and other.

Like the Tao Te Ching, Thelema is a set of rules to understand and to live by, more so to be aware of. Is the instrument for which all is revealed.

I personally think it's (in general) rich and influential people who (arguably) mean well and who think that the end justifies the means. Note that 'means well' doesn't mean gives a shit about the plebs or anyone elses freedoms or rights. I don't think it's [insert your favorite race/businessmen/Illuminati/aliens/boogeymen here] all working together to a common and agreed upon goal.
The end always justifies the means. Anything that says contrary to it is either poor or autistic... or a combination of the two.

Again, you are stupid as shit.... Why are you even thinking you can understand the complexities that goes into decisions by the elite when you can't even google Thelema? You are still thinking based on simplistics notions about material wealth and exchanging money for good and services.

You are retarded. Like, down syndrome retarded.

RussianMozart

Bottom Text Lol
kiwifarms.net
You are still thinking based on simplistics notions about material wealth and exchanging money for good and services.

Screenshot_2021-04-05 Photobucket tumblr_lcttnsi9AX1qb5bn1 gif.png

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Says the person who believes in Thelema.

Thelema is a pathetic weird occult philosophy that was invented by a morphine-addicted pansexual edgelord to get pussy and indulge in his autistic fixation with Ancient Egypt. The only things that are more retarded than Thelema are atheism, Wicca, and Satanism.

Don't throw stones in glass houses, you autistic retard.

And if the elites really do believe in Thelema, then we are even more fucked than I thought because that means not only are the bigwigs a bunch of sadistic neo-feudal corporate plutocrats, then they are also a bunch of hippie-dippy retards believing in pure woo.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
Says the person who believes in Thelema.

Thelema is a pathetic weird occult philosophy that was invented by a morphine-addicted pansexual edgelord to get pussy and indulge in his autistic fixation with Ancient Egypt. The only things that are more retarded than Thelema are atheism, Wicca, and Satanism.

See kids? This is what happens when you get your information out of clickbait youtube videos and don't do proper research to back up your opinions: You end up regurgitating a lot of misconceptions and bad information because you are too stupid, lazy and ignorant to really get informed.

I guess to you any religion or philosophy is autistc. I guess that Buddhisim or Taoism is just retarded.... How edgy.

And if the elites really do believe in Thelema, then we are even more fucked than I thought because that means not only are the bigwigs a bunch of sadistic neo-feudal corporate plutocrats, then they are also a bunch of hippie-dippy retards believing in pure woo.

The ramblings of a faggot.

RussianMozart

Bottom Text Lol
kiwifarms.net
See kids? This is what happens when you get your information out of clickbait youtube videos and don't do proper research to back up your opinions: You end up regurgitating a lot of misconceptions and bad information because you are too stupid, lazy and ignorant to really get informed.

I guess to you any religion or philosophy is autistc. I guess that Buddhisim or Taoism is just retarded.... How edgy.

retard alert.gif

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Thelemite Hoes Mad

Now, allow me to unpack this edgelord autistic retard's stupid, lazy, and ignorant ad hominem attacks and then inform him....

Buddhism and Taoism are not retarded or autistic, unlike Thelema.

Buddhism and Taoism are legitimate spiritual philosophies while Thelema is pure unadulterated New Age woo. The reason why the Tao and the teachings of the Buddha are legit is because Lao Zi and Siddhartha Gautama were seeking actual spiritual enlightenment and meaning while Aleister Crowley was trying to get laid while also triggering and owning the conservative Protestant establishment of Edwardian Britain.

And no, I don't get my information about Crowley from clickbait or anything like that but actual research.

Crowley's entire ethos behind Thelema is "Do what thou will for it shall be the whole of the law."

If that doesn't scream "Anarchist edgelord who wants an excuse to do drugs, fuck whores, and intentionally offend his Christian peers then I don't know what does.

If Aleister Crowley lived today, he'd have a beard and listen to punk rock and spouting off leftist and anarchist talking points. And he'd probably also would have owned a fedora at one point.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
Buddhism and Taoism are not retarded or autistic, unlike Thelema.

Buddhism and Taoism are legitimate spiritual philosophies while Thelema is pure unadulterated New Age woo. The reason why the Tao and the teachings of the Buddha are legit is because Lao Zi and Siddhartha Gautama were seeking actual spiritual enlightenment and meaning while Aleister Crowley was trying to get laid while also triggering and owning the conservative Protestant establishment of Edwardian Britain.

Nigga what? Where the fuck did you get that Lao Zi was the real author of Tao?

See, you are still getting your info from clickbait sites. Fucking retard, the Tao has no author! Lao Tzu is the name given to the peoples who translated Tao.

And no, I don't get my information about Crowley from clickbait or anything like that but actual research.

You could have fooled me!

Crowley's entire ethos behind Thelema is "Do what thou will for it shall be the whole of the law."

Because you have the synapsis of a monkey you are taking it literal and you just read the first paragraph of Liver I. Like the lazy retard you are.

If that doesn't scream "Anarchist edgelord who wants an excuse to do drugs, fuck whores, and intentionally offend his Christian peers then I don't know what does.

That's ok, Keep thinking that he was the "most evil man in the world".

If Aleister Crowley lived today, he'd have a beard and listen to punk rock and spouting off leftist and anarchist talking points. And he'd probably also would have owned a fedora at one point.

He does live today. And he doesn't wear a beard. He wears a suit.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nigga what? Where the fuck did you get that Lao Zi was the real author of Tao?

See, you are still getting your info from clickbait sites. Fucking retard, the Tao has no author! Lao Tzu is the name given to the peoples who translated Tao.

You could have fooled me!

Because you have the synapsis of a monkey you are taking it literal and you just read the first paragraph of Liver I. Like the lazy retard you are.

That's ok, Keep thinking that he was the "most evil man in the world".

He does live today. And he doesn't wear a beard. He wears a suit.

1. I use the name Lao Zi as shorthand for the collective authors of the Tao, dumbass. Either way, there's nothing in the Tao that paints it as autistic edgy bullshit like Thelema. Taoism is legit.

If you weren't such a pathetic retard looking for any flimsy excuse for a "gotcha!", you'd know that. Instead you're looking to trip me up on technicalities. My point is still correct that Taoism is a legitimate spiritual philosophy while Thelema is edgy New Age bullshit.

2. You're more pathetic with your fake smugness than Ben Shapiro

3. I'm a lot smarter than you and unlike you, I'm not a lazy retard who wastes his time studying a series of edgy occult books written by a drug-addicted sex pest.

4. Aleister Crowley was not "the most evil man in the world".

We live in a timeline where guys like Vladimir Lenin, Mao Zedong, Gilles de Rais, Pol Pot, Westley Allan Dodd, Muhammad, Emperor Theodosius, John Calvin, Cotton Mather, Joseph Stalin, Amon Goth, Laventry Beria, Joseph Mengele, Klaus Schwab, the Kim Dynasty, Ted Bundy, Xi Jinping, Bill Ayers, Augustine of Hippo, Sid Hatfield, Boudicca, Emperor Constantine I, Elizabeth Bathory, Ayn Rand, Leon Trotsky, Karl Marx, Pyotr Kroptokin, George Floyd, Richard Speck, Steve Drain, Valerie Solanas, Peter Scully, Marion Zimmer-Bradley, and Justice Hawthorn are all known to exist.

Crowley doesn't even come close to qualifying for most evil.

Aleister Crowley was just a pathetic spoiled edgelord and a pseudo-intellectual.

5. Aleister Crowley died in 1947 and is still deader than Francisco Franco. Checkmate, Thelemites.

RussianMozart

Bottom Text Lol
kiwifarms.net
1. I use the name Lao Zi as shorthand for the collective authors of the Tao, dumbass. Either way, there's nothing in the Tao that paints it as autistic edgy bullshit like Thelema. Taoism is legit.

If you weren't such a pathetic retard looking for any flimsy excuse for a "gotcha!", you'd know that. Instead you're looking to trip me up on technicalities. My point is still correct that Taoism is a legitimate spiritual philosophy while Thelema is edgy New Age bullshit.

2. You're more pathetic with your fake smugness than Ben Shapiro

3. I'm a lot smarter than you and unlike you, I'm not a lazy retard who wastes his time studying a series of edgy occult books written by a drug-addicted sex pest.

4. Aleister Crowley was not "the most evil man in the world".

We live in a timeline where guys like Vladimir Lenin, Mao Zedong, Gilles de Rais, Pol Pot, Westley Allan Dodd, Muhammad, Emperor Theodosius, John Calvin, Cotton Mather, Joseph Stalin, Amon Goth, Laventry Beria, Joseph Mengele, Klaus Schwab, the Kim Dynasty, Ted Bundy, Xi Jinping, Bill Ayers, Augustine of Hippo, Sid Hatfield, Boudicca, Emperor Constantine I, Elizabeth Bathory, Ayn Rand, Leon Trotsky, Karl Marx, Pyotr Kroptokin, George Floyd, Richard Speck, Steve Drain, Valerie Solanas, Peter Scully, Marion Zimmer-Bradley, and Justice Hawthorn are all known to exist.

Crowley doesn't even come close to qualifying for most evil.

Aleister Crowley was just a pathetic spoiled edgelord and a pseudo-intellectual.

5. Aleister Crowley died in 1947 and is still deader than Francisco Franco. Checkmate, Thelemites.
If that thelemathot could understand your words she would be very upset with you!

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
This is why our Great Reset is unstoppable. People nowadays are lazy and ignorant, easily manipulated and set in their own beliefs that the normality they have now will endure forever. That capitalism is the only way to prosper. That everybody has a will. That everybody serves a purpose. That everybody is valuable.

A classic mistake stemmed forth from art, culture, fiction and history. Timeless examples appropriated by timed individuals.

Technology is both a curse and a blessing. Technology made mass apathy into a reality and those who still have Will understand the black void of information.

You faggots have all the power, information and resources to know what's cumming but you still have your head up in the sand screaming like autistics retard NOT GONNA HAPPEN! NOT GONNA HAPPEN! HAVE A DISLIKE! HAVE A DISLIKE!

I'm here telling you why is gonna happen, how is gonna happen, even when is gonna happen.... Klaus is saying around the world that he needs leaders and visionaries, and you fucking idiots still screeching like autistic monkeys that nothing is gonna happen.

This is why is going to be easy and you won't even feel the change until is too late to revert to tribalism.

It all starts with free phones and free lines. Give society the means to control them. Make them grateful to you. Exert your will.

These whole Great Reset is probably the most true and honest plan ever devised, yet you fucking retards still don't believe it.

RussianMozart

Bottom Text Lol
kiwifarms.net
I'm here telling you why is gonna happen, how is gonna happen, even when is gonna happen.... Klaus is saying around the world that he needs leaders and visionaries, and you fucking idiots still screeching like autistic monkeys that nothing is gonna happen.
No. We're just voicing our disdain for it and our distrust of the elites. If you were half as smart as you think you are you would know this.