The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread -

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why our Great Reset is unstoppable. People nowadays are lazy and ignorant, easily manipulated and set in their own beliefs that the normality they have now will endure forever. That capitalism is the only way to prosper. That everybody has a will. That everybody serves a purpose. That everybody is valuable.

A classic mistake stemmed forth from art, culture, fiction and history. Timeless examples appropriated by timed individuals.

Technology is both a curse and a blessing. Technology made mass apathy into a reality and those who still have Will understand the black void of information.

You faggots have all the power, information and resources to know what's cumming but you still have your head up in the sand screaming like autistics retard NOT GONNA HAPPEN! NOT GONNA HAPPEN! HAVE A DISLIKE! HAVE A DISLIKE!

I'm here telling you why is gonna happen, how is gonna happen, even when is gonna happen.... Klaus is saying around the world that he needs leaders and visionaries, and you fucking idiots still screeching like autistic monkeys that nothing is gonna happen.

This is why is going to be easy and you won't even feel the change until is too late to revert to tribalism.

It all starts with free phones and free lines. Give society the means to control them. Make them grateful to you. Exert your will.

These whole Great Reset is probably the most true and honest plan ever devised, yet you fucking retards still don't believe it.

Obvious edgelord is obvious.

Low quality bait, mate.

If you want to be a pseudo-intellectual asshat, then just do what all the other galaxy brains do and stick to atheism, punk culture, and Rick & Morty.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what you do, right? That's why anything religious or spiritual seems retarded to you and you have just surface knowledge of that thing?

Methinks the retarded asshat doth project too much...

You seem to have me confused for you and your atheist edgelord buddies and unlike you, I actually have spiritual beliefs. I despise atheism and find it to be the epitome of hubris and arrogance.

Religion and spirituality are both very important aspects of the human condition and helped fuel a lot of humanity's progress over the past several thousand years.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
Methinks the retarded asshat doth project too much...

You seem to have me confused for you and your atheist edgelord buddies and unlike you, I actually have spiritual beliefs. I despise atheism and find it to be the epitome of hubris and arrogance.

Religion and spirituality are both very important aspects of the human condition and helped fuel a lot of humanity's progress over the past several thousand years.

Yeah sure, you worship Rick and Morty or some shit.

You have fuck all knowledge of spiritualism, otherwise you wouldn't disregard taoism or buddhism like you did before.

Again, you are ignorant. There is nothing wrong with being ignorant, but you need to understand your condition and accept it before God. Stop pretending to be smart because not even you believes that.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah sure, you worship Rick and Morty or some shit.

You have fuck all knowledge of spiritualism, otherwise you wouldn't disregard taoism or buddhism like you did before.

Again, you are ignorant. There is nothing wrong with being ignorant, but you need to understand your condition and accept it before God. Stop pretending to be smart because not even you believes that.

And there's the projecting again.

If you remember, I didn't disregard Taoism or Buddhism. In fact, I defended them.

I disregarded Thelema, but you already know that and you're just being a willfully ignorant shitposter retard trying to troll this thread.

I never claimed to be smart and I never pretended to be. The only one who did that is you, Thelemite.

And you don't even know what I worship or what I believe, but I can assure you it's not Rick & Morty and it's not Aiwass or Babalon or any of that Crowley edgelord shit.

Also, why would a Thelemite even be concerned about God? If that is not a surefire sign of you being an ignorant shitposter troll who's "only pretending to be retarded" then I don't know what is.

The God of Abraham has little to do with Thelema, and considering sorcery and occultism are generally frowned upon in the Christian and Jewish traditions, I doubt you believe in him either. That is, if you actually were a Thelemite and not an atheist shitposter bitch.

And before you go "Well, ackshually", I'm well aware of things like the Kabbalah or various Christian esoteric traditions like Martinism and Rosicrucianism but Thelema isn't in any of those categories.

You're an ignorant retarded troll and not worth my time or anyone else's. So stop shitting up the thread.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
And there's the projecting again.

If you remember, I didn't disregard Taoism or Buddhism. In fact, I defended them.

I disregarded Thelema, but you already know that and you're just being a willfully ignorant shitposter retard trying to troll this thread.

I never claimed to be smart and I never pretended to be. The only one who did that is you, Thelemite.

And you don't even know what I worship or what I believe, but I can assure you it's not Rick & Morty and it's not Aiwass or Babalon or any of that Crowley edgelord shit.

Also, why would a Thelemite even be concerned about God? If that is not a surefire sign of you being an ignorant shitposter troll who's "only pretending to be retarded" then I don't know what is.

The God of Abraham has little to do with Thelema, and considering sorcery and occultism are generally frowned upon in the Christian and Jewish traditions, I doubt you believe in him either. That is, if you actually were a Thelemite and not an atheist shitposter bitch.

And before you go "Well, ackshually", I'm well aware of things like the Kabbalah or various Christian esoteric traditions like Martinism and Rosicrucianism but Thelema isn't in any of those categories.

You're an ignorant retarded troll and not worth my time or anyone else's. So stop shitting up the thread.

Stop googling shit and reading just basic descriptions.

You are clearly stupid if you think no one notices that your "knowledge" comes from wikipedia descriptions.

Just accept you are ignorant. Accept that and start improving yourself.

The new World doesn't need thinkers, it needs doers. You are, right now, neither. You are a lazy idiot who believes will win an argument quoting surface descriptions from wikipedia.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stop googling shit and reading just basic descriptions.

You are clearly stupid if you think no one notices that your "knowledge" comes from wikipedia descriptions.

Just accept you are ignorant. Accept that and start improving yourself.

The new World doesn't need thinkers, it needs doers. You are, right now, neither. You are a lazy idiot who believes will win an argument quoting surface descriptions from wikipedia.

The fuck are you going on about, you ignorant shitposter?

My "knowledge"? I don't need Wikipedia to know that you're a smug pseudo-intellectual midwit who's trying to defend corporatism and Edwardian occutlist bullshit and claiming to be some grandiose thinker purely to troll a thread on an autism gossip forum.

If anyone's a lazy idiot trying to win an argument, it's you.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
The fuck are you going on about, you ignorant shitposter?

My "knowledge"? I don't need Wikipedia to know that you're a smug pseudo-intellectual midwit who's trying to defend corporatism and Edwardian occutlist bullshit and claiming to be some grandiose thinker purely to troll a thread on an autism gossip forum.

If anyone's a lazy idiot trying to win an argument, it's you.

I think you are afraid of not being accepted into the New World.

If I do a preliminary psychoanalysis I can say you are deeply concern about having the last word and coming across as someone educated and intelligent. Plus you seem to have hateful sentiments towards wealthy people or even just wealth and power.

How does it feel to be poor in so many aspects?

Don't worry about it. People lile you will own nothing, but you'll be happy.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you are afraid of not being accepted into the New World.

If I do a preliminary psychoanalysis I can say you are deeply concern about having the last word and coming across as someone educated and intelligent. Plus you seem to have hateful sentiments towards wealthy people or even just wealth and power.

How does it feel to be poor in so many aspects?

Don't worry about it. People lile you will own nothing, but you'll be happy.

Klaus Schwab, I fucked your wife.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't even bother, @Syaoran Li this dude's far surpassed sucking his own dick and has graduated to having his head so far up his ass he's tonguing his own prostate.

Hey, I like to give fake intellectuals plenty of rope to hang themselves with.

Fuck the Great Reset and fuck the corporations! Class War Now!

FrankyKismyFP

Diddles her skittle to accordion players!
kiwifarms.net
Not really. If I have to explain it in a sentence: Love is Law.

Is just the concept of Love and the concept of Law that is deeply entrenched with eastern buddhism and even chinese phylosophies about what it means to have Love and what it means to have Law and how each of them affect one and other.

Like the Tao Te Ching, Thelema is a set of rules to understand and to live by, more so to be aware of. Is the instrument for which all is revealed.

The end always justifies the means. Anything that says contrary to it is either poor or autistic... or a combination of the two.

Again, you are stupid as shit.... Why are you even thinking you can understand the complexities that goes into decisions by the elite when you can't even google Thelema? You are still thinking based on simplistics notions about material wealth and exchanging money for good and services.

You are retarded. Like, down syndrome retarded.
Ugh, that opens the door to mass rapes, pedophilia and predation of children, human experimentation on prisoners. Only the wealthiest and most powerful men will go unharmed. I'll pass on that Reset, thanks.