The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread -

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
I'm very intrigued by this fascinating information you have said. Could you kindly detail and educate us about this "free phones and free lines"?
10 years from now society will evolve into a technocratic culture where people will be under a sistematized regime, exactly as the one used in the EU for DNA samples.

To create order in a world with no borders the first step is giving the population access to devices that can track their geolocation, their statistics, their social medias, platforms and the like, plus giving access to an unique "code" for that person that can also serve as their unique tag to access services like transportation, health care, goods or any form of service.

The move will start by being voluntary and slowly be moved as obligatory.

People, ignorant and unrealistic, talk about being chipped... When reality is that everyone is already chipped via internet or their own smartphones.

Could it also tell us where our free phones are? Because I haven't got my free phone! Last time I checked I had to buy one, like everyone else!
I'm going to block you.

You are incredibly retarded and don't contribute anything to this thread.

I feel real bad for your mom. You are an example on why abortion should be legal.

Altzek

kiwifarms.net
At this point, I'm just sitting back and enjoying someone else buttblast Just Don't for a change. All he can do now is sperg out and espouse platitudes he clearly does not believe in.

I still think he's fucking around.
But it's true, at least to some degree the people up there are occultists and Satanists, and maybe he's having the time of his life ironically repeating what he's heard from the schizos, but it doesn't change the reality of it.

It doesn't even matter whether Satan exists or not, he might as well not exist given how immature the concept of it is, but you should definitely worry about the fact that there's people who take seriously the idea of Satan and worship him and what he represents. We're still talking about an inversion of every principle of decency we're used to.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
Elaborate on that one please?
European DNA banks have been around the 80's, mainly due to promote research and development around various congenital diseases. Lately, during the 00' those banks were started to be used for ancestry and heritage lines, meaning they acquired the DNA of millions for it.

Is not something a lot of people know about, even europeans aren't aware that their DNA (at least the data) is located in some form of systematized database. Like in the states with criminals, except that in the EU they compile information about anyone because of the ease of access thru borders.

Scandinavia, Germany and France are the leading countries in human DNA recollection. The WHO also approved DNA manipulation and suggested guidelines for pharma companies and laboratories to do studies about. Mainly ethical guidelines.

You can google all that, you could have even google about DNA banks in Europe. Is not secret information.

man90000009nam

Creator of verseesrev
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
European DNA banks have been around the 80's, mainly due to promote research and development around various congenital diseases. Lately, during the 00' those banks were started to be used for ancestry and heritage lines, meaning they acquired the DNA of millions for it.

Is not something a lot of people know about, even europeans aren't aware that their DNA (at least the data) is located in some form of systematized database. Like in the states with criminals, except that in the EU they compile information about anyone because of the ease of access thru borders.

Scandinavia, Germany and France are the leading countries in human DNA recollection. The WHO also approved DNA manipulation and suggested guidelines for pharma companies and laboratories to do studies about. Mainly ethical guidelines.

You can google all that, you could have even google about DNA banks in Europe. Is not secret information.
Ok, so bottom line EU has compiled information about DNA from people. And I assume they're gonna link these to tracking via technology.

Now question is, how would this be linked to free phones or lines (which hasn't even happened yet, maybe tomorrow or even never)? I know given your posts the purpose is to track them further, but why the effort just to give free phones when there should be an easier better solution which is via surveillance?

Also, how would the government benefit from tracking you to begin with? I don't think government has nothing else better to do than to watch you watching typical boring TV episodes.

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so bottom line EU has compiled information about DNA from people. And I assume they're gonna link these to tracking via technology.

Not exactly that, but ok, i'll try to explain with an example: Any baby who is born is nowadays taken its blood, its weight, its heights, its fingerprints and they do a biometrics scan for (I think) 2 days before being released from neo to their parents. All the while they are tagged to the hospital so there is no abduction or misplacement of the infant.

Think that but done in a global scale.

For example: You have an accident while visiting Spain but all your records are in the USA. You die if they don't have your blood type. With your tag, your smartphone, and being systematized in a central database of citizens of the world that won't happens. There will be the precise help you need at the exact moment you need it.

Everything will be streamlined: From the ambulance that will pick you up because your biometrics will show you passed out, to your hospital records, to your height, to your weight, to family/friends contacts, to blood type, everything.

Now question is, how would this be linked to free phones or lines (which hasn't even happened yet, maybe tomorrow or even never)? I know given your posts the purpose is to track them further, but why the effort just to give free phones when there should be an easier better solution which is via surveillance?
I answer this above, but is not about just giving devices and lines, is about empowering people with technology to breach the gap of inequity.

People for hundred of years tried to breach that gap with education or work, and it clearly failed. You have places in society that are full of bright educated people while other places are just cesspools of ignorance, living in shacks and misery.

You give them technology to those people, of course with geolocation enabled and biometrics, and you can start to work with those people at a more personal intrusive level.

Also, how would the government benefit from tracking you to begin with? I don't think government has nothing else better to do than to watch you watching typical boring TV episodes.
Is about order and equity. Not about control or benefits.

Is not gonna track you like Big Brother waiting to pounce the moment you go off script, but it will bring order to the destructive nature of humanity.

Technology is the great equilizer, it doesn't differentiate between poor or rich, a device is a device... its an instrument that in capable hands can be great or not, but still a tool to be used.

A government can give you a laptop or a smartphone to either help you with your work (for example a teacher who needs something like that to teach a class while in isolation for covid / a firefighter that needs a phone to receive updates and alarms about a fire / even a concern citizen that needs to call someone in distress or alert authorities) or just because communication has become a necessity for everyone and the right thing to do is generate channels and avenues to incorporate those into society.

And I'm not even talking about how a government mandated phone can help reduce drastically crime statistics and prevent things like abductions or conspiracies to commit felonies.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
This article about the road map to the Great Reset give us more food for thoughts and wonder if the Green New Deal is part of the Great Reset.
April 13, 2021

The Roadmap for the 'Great Reset'​

By Janet Levy

As far back as 1996, Mikhail Gorbachev laid bare the agenda driving climate alarmism: “The threat of environmental crisis will be the international disaster key to unlock the New World Order.” He was underscoring the importance of advancing Marxist objectives by creating an emergency to convince people they must surrender freedom to be safe. That idea has been parlayed over the decades into a global campaign of the Left to control vibrant economies, end individual freedom and national sovereignties, and impoverish the world. In America, it is being served up as the Green New Deal (GND).
Author Marc Morano exposes that elaborate con game in Green Fraud: Why the Green New Deal Is Even Worse Than You Think. Morano is a former senior staff member of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee and narrator of the film Climate Hustle. His book shows how the GND -- which dovetails with the U.N.’s Agenda 21 -- has nothing to do with “saving the planet” and is actually about “transforming modern America into a centrally planned and managed society and imposing an ideology that will rein in the freedoms of individual Americans.”

Like Gorbachev, GND champions admit as much. Morano quotes Saikat Chakrabarti, former chief of staff to debutant Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, as saying, “We really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.” And he cites Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign aide Waleed Shahid explaining the GND as “a proposal to redistribute wealth and power from people on top to the people at the bottom.”
For an agenda so ambitious, the name ironically draws on FDR’s failed New Deal of the 1930s, a massive program that expanded the size and scope of the federal government to stimulate an economic recovery but ended up prolonging the Great Depression. The prognosis for the GND -- which includes components like universal healthcare, guaranteed annual income, affordable housing, clear water and air projects, and special social and racial justice goals -- is worse. Says David Ridenour, president of the National Center for Public Policy Research, “To reach zero net-carbon emissions in 10 years, the government would regulate and ultimately prohibit the use of affordable energy sources. This would trigger a massive decline in industrial productivity and result in mass layoffs.”

Morano attacks the misconception that CO2 levels are rising, explaining how they are in fact among the lowest now in Earth’s history, and debunks the idea that it is the “control knob” of the climate. He notes how land use, volcanoes, wind oscillations, ocean cycles, solar activity, the Earth’s tilt, and multifarious other factors impact climate, adding up to much more than the impact of CO2. He explains that the gas is a harmless and essential component of the atmosphere, a natural product of respiration. Climate scientist Anastasios Tsonis, a former distinguished professor emeritus of University of Wisconsin, is in agreement: “I’m a skeptic not just about global warming but also about many other aspects of science… Climate is too complicated to attribute its variability to one cause.”

In truth, the GND is an all-encompassing attack on capitalism, wealth creation, and freedom; it’s a vehicle for a “fundamental transformation” of our constitutional republic. The list of non-climate issues tagged on to so-called green goals is ludicrous: income inequality, racial wealth divide, gender earnings gap, ad infinitum, ad nauseum. Ocasio-Cortez even believes 100% renewable energy will lead to “economic, social, and racial justice” in America. Meat-eating isn’t spared: the GND proposes to end meat-eating, in line with U.N. climate advisors’ suggestion that meat-eaters be ostracized like smokers and meat prices wildly inflated to discourage consumption. Why? Flatulent cows and sheep flood the atmosphere with climate-changing methane. To get to “net zero” emissions by 2050, GND proponents want to eliminate private vehicles, home ownership, and air travel; they also want to ban new roads, fossil fuel production, and nuclear power. These will be achieved through draconian taxes and regulations that advance the Left’s depopulation and deindustrialization agenda.

FrankyKismyFP

Diddles her skittle to accordion players!
kiwifarms.net
10 years from now society will evolve into a technocratic culture where people will be under a sistematized regime, exactly as the one used in the EU for DNA samples.

To create order in a world with no borders the first step is giving the population access to devices that can track their geolocation, their statistics, their social medias, platforms and the like, plus giving access to an unique "code" for that person that can also serve as their unique tag to access services like transportation, health care, goods or any form of service.

The move will start by being voluntary and slowly be moved as obligatory.

People, ignorant and unrealistic, talk about being chipped... When reality is that everyone is already chipped via internet or their own smartphones.

I'm going to block you.

You are incredibly retarded and don't contribute anything to this thread.

I feel real bad for your mom. You are an example on why abortion should be legal.
So, a caste system where people are numbered and enslaved accordingly. I'm sure some groups will be more restricted based on the categories defined by wealthy STEMlords... how is this "progressive"?

GoingGrink

Alternatul Fuels Advocate
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly, the Cyber Polygon cyber-pandemic that Klaus Schwab spoke about last July is allegedly going to happen sometime this summer or fall (between July and September).

Much like how "Event 201" predicted Covid-19 before it happened, Cyber Polygon 2020 predictively programmed a coming supply-chain cyberattack similar to the SolarWinds attack that occurred earlier this year. It's being speculated that this "cyber pandemic" will (allegedly) wipe out everyone's savings accounts and they want to shut off the internet and only allow people back on it if they can trace them via a digital ID. Other people are suggesting they would leak everyone's personal information such as search histories, social media private messages, and things like that. It's also being recommended to back up all your data on an external hard drive or flash drives as this could effect just about every system in the world. Not saying I know for certain what this would entail but, that's what I've been seeing speculated upon.

Attachments

• 1_5019446442528342236.mp4
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: