The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Supposedly, the Cyber Polygon cyber-pandemic that Klaus Schwab spoke about last July is allegedly going to happen sometime this summer or fall (between July and September).

Much like how "Event 201" predicted Covid-19 before it happened, Cyber Polygon 2020 predictively programmed a coming supply-chain cyberattack similar to the SolarWinds attack that occurred earlier this year. It's being speculated that this "cyber pandemic" will (allegedly) wipe out everyone's savings accounts and they want to shut off the internet and only allow people back on it if they can trace them via a digital ID. Other people are suggesting they would leak everyone's personal information such as search histories, social media private messages, and things like that. It's also being recommended to back up all your data on an external hard drive or flash drives as this could effect just about every system in the world. Not saying I know for certain what this would entail but, that's what I've been seeing speculated upon.
But why? They wouldn't want to shut off the Internet, which is their single greatest tool for spreading propaganda. And not to mention that in this day and age, shutting off the internet shuts off society. It means freezing the vast majority of the economy since neither people nor stores can't connect with the banking system and only cash would work as payment.

Everyone's records and digital IDs are already harvested by these corporations so I'm not convinced this data is worth much more than it already is. I guarantee that if Big Tech felt like it, they could compile a scary accurate profile about me using my IPs and search history and leak it to the public. That's my "digital ID". Right now it's a waste of time to make algorithms sort through all that data, but in the future they'll easily be able to (it will be used to sell you products and blackmail people they don't like). The reason this isn't done now is because boomers they hate Trump don't have a large internet presence and younger people they hate like Kyle Rittenhouse or Derek Chauvin can be smeared in the media and society with more conventional methods.

As for digital IDs following you around everywhere, most webmasters, even SJW ones, would probably just tell them to fuck off meaning all it would be is that you have to use your real name on shitty sites like Twitter you shouldn't be using anyway.

Altzek

kiwifarms.net
175586185_197145528675307_7816200333411533163_n.jpg

So, essentially, this is now the roadmap in Italy.
From April 26 we'll be able to travel to yellow zones and, with the passport, to orange and red ones as well. The accursed thing is also needed for minor cultural and sports-related events for now, but I don't have to mention the fact that they'll tighten the belt eventually and require it for pretty much every public space.
Another thing will be needed for travel outside of the country since June 1st, and considering that I joined uni in September exactly to get out of this dump and have a future anywhere outside of this accursed country, the situation is best represented with a man stabbing another forty seven times in the chest with a kitchen knife.
Who's getting stabbed forty seven times in the chest with a kitchen knife is, of course, my future. I'm locked here unless something really big happens - something that wont come from the people up there - and, as predicted about a month ago, suicide is looking like an attractive choice, especially considering that the last anchors to this world have died recently.

Theoretically the needle isn't required to get the passport, you can also get it if you test negative or if you've had the make-believe virus in the last six months, but of course getting the needle is conceived to be the most convenient choice, and this is what they're counting on, that you would rather get it than get a thing up your nose every few weeks or the meme bat soup virus every six months, maybe bribing your family physician to get a certificate that you got it.

I would want to say that things can't get worse, but in fact they can, and this is driving me insane.

Biden's Chosen

Support your Jewish community Support jewish news
kiwifarms.net
Okay mr Rothschild, I admit, cryptocurrency is causing a problem for our banks, people are using the internet to spread hazardous information, most countries are in a constant state of protesting and there are political movements growing that is tearing at our control of society. What the fuck are we going to do when society is spiralling our of our control?

...Have you tried turning it off and on again?

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly, the Cyber Polygon cyber-pandemic that Klaus Schwab spoke about last July is allegedly going to happen sometime this summer or fall (between July and September).

Much like how "Event 201" predicted Covid-19 before it happened, Cyber Polygon 2020 predictively programmed a coming supply-chain cyberattack similar to the SolarWinds attack that occurred earlier this year. It's being speculated that this "cyber pandemic" will (allegedly) wipe out everyone's savings accounts and they want to shut off the internet and only allow people back on it if they can trace them via a digital ID. Other people are suggesting they would leak everyone's personal information such as search histories, social media private messages, and things like that. It's also being recommended to back up all your data on an external hard drive or flash drives as this could effect just about every system in the world. Not saying I know for certain what this would entail but, that's what I've been seeing speculated upon.
So basically, they'll crash the internet, thus society will literally crash. I guess next they'll get it fixed, but force people to have a digital id to track them to make sure no bad actors appear. And because the 99% lost everything in the panic, they'll offer a program to let them get free housing and cars and what not. But the catch is it'll be the corp's property and not their own. And the contract they'll sign will force them to never own anything ever again. Big Corp will provide everything for them.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So basically, they'll crash the internet, thus society will literally crash. I guess next they'll get it fixed, but force people to have a digital id to track them to make sure no bad actors appear. And because the 99% lost everything in the panic, they'll offer a program to let them get free housing and cars and what not. But the catch is it'll be the corp's property and not their own. And the contract they'll sign will force them to never own anything ever again. Big Corp will provide everything for them.
The other catch is, although they wouldn't come out at the start with it, but if they have that power one day they're going to say "Ok guys, Christianity is a dated moral system and needs to go, anyone who is a Christian is our enemy and needs to turn their back on it or face death."

And then things would really get interesting.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
They can't legally do that any more than they can have you sign a contract that makes you a slave, because some contracts are considered exploitative and thus illegal. They don't own the court system just yet. It would have to be rolled out a hell of a lot more slowly than that rather than "woops, I accidently the internet and all of your money, now that we're back online how about you sell me your soul and you'll be provided for?"

And I find a digital ID one of the less bad things out there since again, it already exists. Privacy is for boomers who don't use the internet. That's why people like the Nashville Bomber can get away with building bombs and testing them and doing a massive suicide bombing, because he's some old dude who barely used the internet, isn't looking up "how do I build a bomb" on Google, and wasn't spending all day on forums making posts like "damn, I wish someone would blow up a data center to deal with the aliens mind-controlling us with 5G towers." Now yes, even he wasn't totally private, but he's a hell of a lot more private than probably anyone posting in this thread is.
The other catch is, although they wouldn't come out at the start with it, but if they have that power one day they're going to say "Ok guys, Christianity is a dated moral system and needs to go, anyone who is a Christian is our enemy and needs to turn their back on it or face death."

They're fine with some Christians, they love Pope Francis after all and they love those churches full of rich white people that have BLM signs out front, women preachers, and teach that Jesus and the Bible aren't the only way to heaven. It's just like how they're fine with some Muslims (the token liberal Muslims who believe all that, pet refugees, and the "moderate Muslims" who cheer at the beheading of blasphemers) but not Muhammad who owns a gas station (they let BLM burn it down) or all the Muslims in the Middle East who get drone striked or gunned down in the forever wars that are totally necessary for international peace. Or some Jews, like they love Reform Jews who ignore Jewish law except when they can whine to the manager about how the chef touched a piece of bacon and then touched his burger and they hate the Haredi Jews who dress like they're from a 19th century Russian shtetl and strictly follow the Talmud (i.e. the Jews that Cuomo sent his thugs against when they protested his ban on Jewish weddings).

The point of their ideology is subversion and corruption. Everything must be stripped of its soul and have a new globohomo-approved soul inserted. This is why Christianity is AKSHUALLY a religion where Jesus is just a man with some good ideas who died and went to heaven just like everyone else will, and hell does not exist because Jesus forgave you of your sins because God is love. And if you're a Muslim or a Buddhist or an atheist you'll be in heaven too. And God is totally fine with adultery, homosexuality, abortion, drug use, and feminism and actually hates those mean ol' Baptists/whoever who say it's a sin.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They can't legally do that any more than they can have you sign a contract that makes you a slave, because some contracts are considered exploitative and thus illegal. They don't own the court system just yet. It would have to be rolled out a hell of a lot more slowly than that rather than "woops, I accidently the internet and all of your money, now that we're back online how about you sell me your soul and you'll be provided for?"

And I find a digital ID one of the less bad things out there since again, it already exists. Privacy is for boomers who don't use the internet. That's why people like the Nashville Bomber can get away with building bombs and testing them and doing a massive suicide bombing, because he's some old dude who barely used the internet, isn't looking up "how do I build a bomb" on Google, and wasn't spending all day on forums making posts like "damn, I wish someone would blow up a data center to deal with the aliens mind-controlling us with 5G towers." Now yes, even he wasn't totally private, but he's a hell of a lot more private than probably anyone posting in this thread is.

They're fine with some Christians, they love Pope Francis after all and they love those churches full of rich white people that have BLM signs out front, women preachers, and teach that Jesus and the Bible aren't the only way to heaven. It's just like how they're fine with some Muslims (the token liberal Muslims who believe all that, pet refugees, and the "moderate Muslims" who cheer at the beheading of blasphemers) but not Muhammad who owns a gas station (they let BLM burn it down) or all the Muslims in the Middle East who get drone striked or gunned down in the forever wars that are totally necessary for international peace. Or some Jews, like they love Reform Jews who ignore Jewish law except when they can whine to the manager about how the chef touched a piece of bacon and then touched his burger and they hate the Haredi Jews who dress like they're from a 19th century Russian shtetl and strictly follow the Talmud (i.e. the Jews that Cuomo sent his thugs against when they protested his ban on Jewish weddings).

The point of their ideology is subversion and corruption. Everything must be stripped of its soul and have a new globohomo-approved soul inserted. This is why Christianity is AKSHUALLY a religion where Jesus is just a man with some good ideas who died and went to heaven just like everyone else will, and hell does not exist because Jesus forgave you of your sins because God is love. And if you're a Muslim or a Buddhist or an atheist you'll be in heaven too. And God is totally fine with adultery, homosexuality, abortion, drug use, and feminism and actually hates those mean ol' Baptists/whoever who say it's a sin.
You know what? You're actually completely right about that, what I should have said is that they'll come out one day and say "whoever says that Jesus is the only way to Heaven, that's hate speech, stop saying it or else we'll kill you"

They would be fine with a corrupted, subverted version of Christianity.

But that is what's going to one day happen should they succeed in their New World Order, because they want absolute control over people's minds, they couldn't get that if they allowed old school Christianity to continue because it questions their authority juuuuust enough that one day they would want it to go, the same reason why one day they're going to say "alright guys, no more guns" because again, they couldn't get their system of absolute control otherwise.

It's crazy that this is happening and that stuff could happen because of course the Bible talks about it happening, does that mean Christianity is true? It very well could mean that or it could be a completely crazy coincidence, is it prophecy or probability?

I talk about my Christian faith and I defend Christianity but the truth is I'm very conflicted about whether I believe it literally, I do ask myself the question that is all some crazy coincidence that events really are happening or really could happen that would resemble events in the book of Revelations.

I guess time will only tell and the test of time is the ultimate test of everything, because I would say the more the world really does resemble Revelations the less logical it is to say it's all one big coincidence.

Last edited:

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
It's crazy that this is happening and that stuff could happen because of course the Bible talks about it happening, does that mean Christianity is true? It very well could mean that or it could be a completely crazy coincidence, is it prophecy or is probability?
Well if Christianity is true, you're in luck since Revelation consists of these people receiving divine punishment for seven years where most of them die and then being sent to burn in hellfire for 1,000 years by Jesus himself and then going to court in front of God himself where they are judged guilty and will burn forever and ever in eternal damnation. While I don't believe eternal torment is moral, I do believe these people deserve torment for a length of time many times longer than the universe has existed. And by torment, I don't mean burning in a lake of fire, I mean being forced to live as a pleb.

That's why Hinduism and Buddhism rules, because after Kalki kills these motherfuckers and brings about a new golden age for us all, they'll be reborn and suffer for their misdeeds for many billions of cycles of time.

Maybe it's good to be religious in a time like this, because you know that one day, these people will literally have hell to pay. While non-religious people like me have to take solace in the belief that history will judge them harshly, and this "history" might be the same AI they want to bring to life which will gain the wisdom to know how evil these people are and punish them with Roko's Basilisk or some bullshit like that.
I talk about my Christian faith and I defend Christianity but the truth is I'm very conflicted about whether I believe it literally, I do ask myself the question that is all some crazy coincidence that events really are happening or really could happen that would resemble events in the book of Revelations.

I guess time will only tell and the test of time is the ultimate test of everything, because I would say the more the world really does resemble Revelations the less logical it to say it's all one big coincidence.
I thought the idea of a literal "Mark of the Beast" was really stupid and believed by utter lunatics who are the Christian version of the people who believe the reptilian Illuminati microchips us with vaccines and barcodes (except for these Christians it's a Satanic Illuminati using vaccines and barcodes to give you the Mark of the Beast), but the people who run the world are determined to make all conspiracies real. These people have a sick sense of humor, I mean they call their voting machine/software companies names like "Shadow" and "Dominion" so don't be surprised if they put references to Christian eschatology in their vaccine rollout for COVID-39/their next scamdemic or include random references to "666" or "Beast" in their ID software or vaccine passports.

I honestly think they do this to fuck with people, because certain people see this and it gets them searching for more hidden clues and conspiracies. Sometimes they're right, oftentimes they're wrong. They've been doing this for years, like the occult shit at Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, and the Freemasons obviously exists and is played up in large part to mess with outsiders and get them thinking up lunatic shit, falsely accusing people of occultism, or accepting government-made conspiracies like QAnon.

You see this with race too, that's why the SPLC's Mark Potok thought it would be funny to handwrite a memo showing decreasing numbers of whites by country by decade and put it on a board in his office while a documentary crew was filming just to see the reactions of his opponents. And you know he gets to see them since Mark Potok was for years the head of their "research department" that discovered, classified, and publish hit pieces on "hate groups" in the SPLC's magazine.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well if Christianity is true, you're in luck since Revelation consists of these people receiving divine punishment for seven years where most of them die and then being sent to burn in hellfire for 1,000 years by Jesus himself and then going to court in front of God himself where they are judged guilty and will burn forever and ever in eternal damnation. While I don't believe eternal torment is moral, I do believe these people deserve torment for a length of time many times longer than the universe has existed. And by torment, I don't mean burning in a lake of fire, I mean being forced to live as a pleb.

That's why Hinduism and Buddhism rules, because after Kalki kills these motherfuckers and brings about a new golden age for us all, they'll be reborn and suffer for their misdeeds for many billions of cycles of time.

Maybe it's good to be religious in a time like this, because you know that one day, these people will literally have hell to pay. While non-religious people like me have to take solace in the belief that history will judge them harshly, and this "history" might be the same AI they want to bring to life which will gain the wisdom to know how evil these people are and punish them with Roko's Basilisk or some bullshit like that.

I thought the idea of a literal "Mark of the Beast" was really stupid and believed by utter lunatics who are the Christian version of the people who believe the reptilian Illuminati microchips us with vaccines and barcodes (except for these Christians it's a Satanic Illuminati using vaccines and barcodes to give you the Mark of the Beast), but the people who run the world are determined to make all conspiracies real. These people have a sick sense of humor, I mean they call their voting machine/software companies names like "Shadow" and "Dominion" so don't be surprised if they put references to Christian eschatology in their vaccine rollout for COVID-39/their next scamdemic or include random references to "666" or "Beast" in their ID software or vaccine passports.

I honestly think they do this to fuck with people, because certain people see this and it gets them searching for more hidden clues and conspiracies. Sometimes they're right, oftentimes they're wrong. They've been doing this for years, like the occult shit at Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, and the Freemasons obviously exists and is played up in large part to mess with outsiders and get them thinking up lunatic shit, falsely accusing people of occultism, or accepting government-made conspiracies like QAnon.

You see this with race too, that's why the SPLC's Mark Potok thought it would be funny to handwrite a memo showing decreasing numbers of whites by country by decade and put it on a board in his office while a documentary crew was filming just to see the reactions of his opponents. And you know he gets to see them since Mark Potok was for years the head of their "research department" that discovered, classified, and publish hit pieces on "hate groups" in the SPLC's magazine.
This is the great, grand question of our time is where does the line lie between conspiracy theory/prophecy and reality? If people really do act like conspiracy theory/prophecy says they act, does that mean it was actually right or do they purposely follow these things to fuck with people, like you said?

This applies to some many things, this applies to blacks and Jews for example, do they act stereotypical because that's just how they act or do they purposely follow these stereotypes for whatever reason?

Is it real or is it Memorex?

In all seriousness you say Buddhism rules and I think you might be right, because the realization I feel like I'm coming to is everything is in fact one giant paradox, there is no actual logic, reason or reality, it's all just insanity, in other words, it's all a joke, everything is a cruel fucking joke at our expense and I want off Mr Bone's Wild Ride.

GoingGrink

Alternatul Fuels Advocate
kiwifarms.net

CYBERWAR is imminent & will affect ordinary Americans, claims CEO of company that ‘discovered’ SolarWinds hack​

1 Mar, 2021 21:26 / Updated 1 month ago

Cybersecurity firm FireEye has warned Americans that they’ll be targeted by the next big cyberattack, whether they know it or not. Disrupted supply chains and the chaos of cellular and internet networks crashing will follow.

The next conflict where the gloves come off in cyber, the American citizen will be dragged into it, whether they want to be or not. Period,” FireEye CEO Kevin Mandia told Axios on HBO on Sunday.

People don’t even know all the things they depend on. All of a sudden the supply chain starts getting disrupted because computers don’t work,” he continued, threatening viewers with his description of a rapid, uncontrollable descent into chaos.

Implying that anything less than total 360-degree protection was worthless, he added that “Blocking 99.99999999 percent of all the attacks means you're gonna get compromised everywhere."

If you can be hacked, you are hacked.
There is no actual end to cybersecurity. You have to pursue it every day,” Mandia stated in what sounded like a very expensive pitch for his company’s services.

An absence of clear-cut “rules” or justification for when and how to retaliate given the near-impossibility of determining responsibility for even a simple hack – let alone the sprawling map of SolarWinds – would only encourage attackers to continue their work, Mandia warned, suggesting that attackers would merely up the ante. Hackers’ continued attacks would “leave us shocked but not surprised,” he said, even while suggesting that the US’ rivals in cyberspace would never agree to “rules on espionage” and that it would be all but fruitless to try.

FireEye was the first company to publicly expose the SolarWinds hack back in January, which saw as many as 18,000 customers of the network management company compromised through the implementation of digital backdoors in their networks. However, 30 percent of the hack victims weren’t running SolarWinds at all, instead using programs with similar vulnerabilities such as Microsoft’s cloud computing software. The attack is believed to have started in September 2019, and it’s not clear how it avoided notice for so long. Cybersecurity experts have deemed it one of the worst breaches on record, though details as to what exactly (if anything) was taken or otherwise altered remain hazy.

While US intelligence agencies claimed the SolarWinds hack was “likely Russian in origin,” the joint statement they issued in January failed to supply any proof to back that suggestion. The attack has spooked software companies who rely on a chain of software suppliers upstream to construct the framework upon which their own software runs, leaving a crisis of trust in its wake even as end-users remain blissfully unaware of the catastrophe.

Meanwhile, the World Economic Forum CEO Klaus Schwab warned in November that a new “cyber-pandemic” could dwarf the Covid-19 outbreak in terms of damage done. Such an attack could “bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole,” Schwab announced in a video address, urging governments to “use the Covid-19 crisis as a timely opportunity to reflect on the lessons the cybersecurity community can draw and improve our unpreparedness for a potential cyber-pandemic.

The WEF is collaborating with major financial corporations like Visa and Sberbank, tech giants like IBM and Mobile Telesystems, and even Interpol to practice “mitigating a targeted supply chain attack on a corporate ecosystem” in July. WEF simulations have an uncanny tendency to mirror subsequent world disasters, as participants in November 2019's Event 201 – which simulated a devastating coronavirus pandemic – may recall.

https://www.rt.com/usa/516901-cyber-pandemic-solar-winds-attack/

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
People predicting a cyber attack as part of the Great Reset are thinking too broad. It makes for a better false flag attack to escalate tensions with Russia, and one a lot more effective than the traditional "let's set off a bomb and blame the country/group we hate." It affects millions upon millions of people and causes massive inconvenience but causes no direct fatalities or injuries and doesn't leave the eyesore of damaged buildings around. Casualties can be selective, like if some hospital gets fucked up and someone dies, then they can find a victim's family from there and turn them into an "activist" who will go around CNN and Twitter ranting about how the "Russkies killed grandma" or whatever (i.e. the David Hogg strategy).

Great Reset is just a goal and an ideal, something like World War III (or some other way to reduce Russia into a Western satellite) is a way to reach that goal and ideal.

Dude Weed

The Covid vaccines are killing people, refuse them
kiwifarms.net
You are so edgy. Good thing you'll do nothing about it because it seems you are just a massive pussy.

You lack will. You'll own nothing and be happy.
I'm not sure if you are trolling, delusional or demonically possesed. The Great Reset is the Beast System, if you support it you support Satan. These fuckers torture/rape/murder children for their blood and want to reduce the world's population to 500 million. My deep dive into The Great Reset and Agenda 21 is making me become spiritual and believe in God. What we are living through now is a war between good and evil, don't choose the wrong side.

uncleShitHeel

Jiggling and Giggling at Shoes nudes
kiwifarms.net
The end of the world is literally what's about to happen, it's what the NWO's quest for absolute global control is going to cause.

It's going to cause World War 3 and it's already starting to happen right now in Ukraine, there's going to be a war between the US, NATO, Israel and Russia, China, Iran and possibly North Korea as well.

It's going to start off as a conventional conflict (ie soldiers, tanks, planes) but eventually it's going to escalate into a nuclear conflict, the Russians and the Chinese and their other allies are not down with the western NWO and will absolutely do anything to prevent it, including nuclear warfare, the NWO are arrogant enough to think they can take over the world with their propaganda and there’s not going to be a fight, they’re dead wrong.

There’s going to be a Third World War and it will bring about the collapse of civilization as we know it, this is the Tower of Babel moment, in thousands of years we will be remembered the way we remember something like Atlantis today (or the Tower of Babel as I said) as it’s possible this is a cycle that has happened before and will happen again.
I think you're a bit weird, but your heart is in the right place.
They had a big chance during the Cold War, it didn't happen, they preferred regionalized conflicts. No, it wont happen this time either.
Wars that have an impact on a country's economic health and above all on the living conditions of its citizens create a lot of instability and this instability can lead to people cutting their heads off, finally. They know this, that's why they're always trying to de-escalate with Russia, China & co while still keeping a minium of tensions.
Destroying living conditions is in the agenda but it has to be a controlled and barely-perceptible process, just reducing us to the level of Russians during WWI within a year or two is going to make things too complicated for them.

Believe me dude there's no major country that isn't on board with this at least on its own terms, if there's any free country it's some irrelevant African shithole like Eritrea or something. In Tanzania and Burundi they literally killed the local presidents because they weren't on board with this, and Tanzania's leader had bachelor degrees in science and chemistry, he had the professional competence to know something was off.
The virus is make-believe but China pretended as if there was one in the first place, the local government was totally ok with giving its people the reputation of bat-eaters. Then they debunked the story but the picture remained and this make-believe virus will always be known as the bat soup virus. And as people lose their rights and their souls, they'll blame the Chinese. Perfect distraction.

There's going to be no world war, I wish there was. The end of the world you should pray for is an eschatological one, I'm talking Christ coming with a sword and making a bloody mess with his angels, or the Kalki avatar or Rudrachakrin or Imam Mahdi, whatever you believe in.
The real reset this world needs is everyone dead and God sorting us out. There's nothing else to do here.
I read this and I remember the UK and Germany were each others biggests trading partners before the first war.
You guys think too much about things you can't fathom.

Just Don't. Stop that, you are only hurting yourself.
You're like a shit version of Dynastia.
A good question is what is more frightening: that there really is some organized push for a new western order to reinstate a caste system with no social mobility while not losing the "moral high ground", or that there is no plan, it's just the rich trying to appeal to the youth to look more enticing, and we are all driving towards a cliff with no one at the steering wheel.
I'd say the second one. If I've learned anything its that people and organisations just aren't that organised. Especially government.

I doubt that'd fly. See my previous point regarding organisation. Maybe it'd work in one country, but the internet is global. Pulling the lynchpin on global society is just going to scare and anger people. Maybe thats the point though.
That's basically 'if you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear'. Which is a pretty defeatist attitude. At least make it difficult for the bastards.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if you are trolling, delusional or demonically possesed. The Great Reset is the Beast System, if you support it you support Satan. These fuckers torture/rape/murder children for their blood and want to reduce the world's population to 500 million. My deep dive into The Great Reset and Agenda 21 is making me become spiritual and believe in God. What we are living through now is a war between good and evil, don't choose the wrong side.
You're making the Great Reset sound pretty fuckin' Metal right there. Maybe it's not such a bad idea after all.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net

They don't have to say anything. Deepfakes CGI alien contact will happen and the based progressive deepfake aliens will make all religions redundant. The aliens will probably say they came here to cure racism global warming and coronavirus, and they'll maybe even say they've been here before and they created humans. The pope will be the first to shake the hands of deepfake aliens on TV.

The military intelligence spent decades grooming people with the space alien shit. Of the top 5 highest grossing movies of all times all but one are alien space shit. The society is now ALMOST ready to embrace fake alien contact and they gonna do it the second they think it's time. And people will believe in it it just like they believe in everything they are told, because most people are subhuman nigger flesh automatons who simply nod their pathetic nigger heads at anything they see on mainstream media

Carlos Weston Chantor

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of which, they're talking *a lot* about UFOs lately, even your government is "admitting" to their sightings.

They built up the narrative in other ways as well, for example now they say Mars has intermittent running water.
Ten years and they'll say it was a green planet all along.
The CIA also had a thing called Operation Stargate which involved remote viewing Mars from 1 million ago to astrally communicate with ancient Martians. Talking to ghosts of ancient beings from another planet is a totally normal way of using taxpayers' money, of course

Just Dont

kiwifarms.net
Ok, now you bring up aliens which is the next point of the reason for the Great Reset: We need a unified humanity to confront the very real, very accurate and very soon potential threat that an alien form will visit Earth.

We cannot be having borders disputes or focusing in housing projects for poor people when you have ET blasting your ass from orbit with quantum cannons.

Humanity right now can't fight a force like that and the only way it can is by unifying ourself and put all resources into One World. And that is also how we can enter interplanetary negotiations.

Carlos Weston Chantor

kiwifarms.net
Ok, now you bring up aliens which is the next point of the reason for the Great Reset: We need a unified humanity to confront the very real, very accurate and very soon potential threat that an alien form will visit Earth.

We cannot be having borders disputes or focusing in housing projects for poor people when you have ET blasting your ass from orbit with quantum cannons.

Humanity right now can't fight a force like that and the only way it can is by unifying ourself and put all resources into One World. And that is also how we can enter interplanetary negotiations.
Outer space is a hoax, aliens and space shit was invented by hollywood after ww2. Star trek and star wars are not documentaries. Literally you have the same pedophile jews like spielberg making propaganda like schindler list and propaganda like ET and close encounters, it's all the same crap, none of that is real. Literally nobody on earth would believe in stupid gay ass nerd space aliens shit if not told about it by jewish hollywood propaganda machine

If you believe in space you're no different from chris believing in other dimensions etc, and believing in aliens from space is as autistic as believing in magical electric hedgehogs

Altzek

kiwifarms.net
If aliens would be invading the planet, I'd point them to the closest military base and/or police barracks, legit.

Not that if they show up they're going to be anything more than Tupac's and Michael Jackson's holographic performances, so this just cancels what I said about the possibility of an alien invasion.
It's just not going to happen.