The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread -

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Outer space is a hoax, aliens and space shit was invented by hollywood after ww2. Star trek and star wars are not documentaries. Literally you have the same pedophile jews like spielberg making propaganda like schindler list and propaganda like ET and close encounters, it's all the same crap, none of that is real. Literally nobody on earth would believe in stupid gay ass nerd space aliens shit if not told about it by jewish hollywood propaganda machine

If you believe in space you're no different from chris believing in other dimensions etc, and believing in aliens from space is as autistic as believing in magical electric hedgehogs
So edgy.

tehpope

My Face Everyday | Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, now you bring up aliens which is the next point of the reason for the Great Reset: We need a unified humanity to confront the very real, very accurate and very soon potential threat that an alien form will visit Earth.

We cannot be having borders disputes or focusing in housing projects for poor people when you have ET blasting your ass from orbit with quantum cannons.

Humanity right now can't fight a force like that and the only way it can is by unifying ourself and put all resources into One World. And that is also how we can enter interplanetary negotiations.
I've had this idea too. But reality isn't watchmen nigga.

Dom Cruise

I'll fucking Mega your ass, bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They don't have to say anything. Deepfakes CGI alien contact will happen and the based progressive deepfake aliens will make all religions redundant. The aliens will probably say they came here to cure racism global warming and coronavirus, and they'll maybe even say they've been here before and they created humans. The pope will be the first to shake the hands of deepfake aliens on TV.

The military intelligence spent decades grooming people with the space alien shit. Of the top 5 highest grossing movies of all times all but one are alien space shit. The society is now ALMOST ready to embrace fake alien contact and they gonna do it the second they think it's time. And people will believe in it it just like they believe in everything they are told, because most people are subhuman nigger flesh automatons who simply nod their pathetic nigger heads at anything they see on mainstream media
Outer space is a hoax, aliens and space shit was invented by hollywood after ww2. Star trek and star wars are not documentaries. Literally you have the same pedophile jews like spielberg making propaganda like schindler list and propaganda like ET and close encounters, it's all the same crap, none of that is real. Literally nobody on earth would believe in stupid gay ass nerd space aliens shit if not told about it by jewish hollywood propaganda machine

If you believe in space you're no different from chris believing in other dimensions etc, and believing in aliens from space is as autistic as believing in magical electric hedgehogs
It's a little ridiculous to say space isn't real when you yourself could buy a telescope and look at it.

I do get your point about the propagandistic vibe of alien media though, especially when it comes to Spielberg and how much alien stuff has been in his movies, you may be interested to know that in the original script for the fourth Indiana Jones movie it flat out says the aliens created mankind, which they left out of the final movie, but it's interesting to think that was a message they did consider having in the movie.

There's also the obscure but nevertheless Spielberg produced 2002 Sci Fi Channel miniseries Taken, which I watched once, that put forth the idea that aliens are trying to create a "hybrid" race of alien and human, it also started off during WW2 when a B-17 bomber crew encounters a "foo fighter" which turns out to be a UFO.

You are incorrect to say these ideas didn't exist before WW2, but you are correct that there was a big push or at least the idea that aliens actually are already present on Earth instead of only being a theory did happen after WW2, ie the Roswell crash in 1947, which interestingly enough was only a year before the state of Israel was founded.

But there comes a time when paranoia is too much for even me to really agree with, if I see fucking aliens land on Earth I'm not going to just assume it's "deepfakes", it's funny how there's people like you who just deny, deny, deny, deny literally anything put in front of them, you're the mirror image of someone who just accepts anything put in front of them, you do realize the truth lies somewhere in the middle?

Because if you follow your logic then why not believe everything is some Matrix like simulation? In which case why should we care about anything anyway?

Let me put it to you this way, what if the aliens are real? That doesn't mean they wouldn't be lying to us though if they said something like they created humans.

"N word this" and "Jew" that, you're living in just as much a narrative as anyone who gets their worldview from CNN is.

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
Ok, now you bring up aliens which is the next point of the reason for the Great Reset: We need a unified humanity to confront the very real, very accurate and very soon potential threat that an alien form will visit Earth.

We cannot be having borders disputes or focusing in housing projects for poor people when you have ET blasting your ass from orbit with quantum cannons.

Humanity right now can't fight a force like that and the only way it can is by unifying ourself and put all resources into One World. And that is also how we can enter interplanetary negotiations.

Now kiss.

Dude Weed

The Covid vaccines are killing people, refuse them
kiwifarms.net
If aliens would be invading the planet, I'd point them to the closest military base and/or police barracks, legit.

Not that if they show up they're going to be anything more than Tupac's and Michael Jackson's holographic performances, so this just cancels what I said about the possibility of an alien invasion.
It's just not going to happen.
My kingdom for an optimistic rating.

Agent Abe Caprine

Goat rights are human rights
kiwifarms.net

I'll bite this bait just for giggles. If space isn't real, where is the Sun? Is it a hologram made by globohomojewbro? Why is this hologram producing so much heat?

Altzek

kiwifarms.net
I'll bite this bait just for giggles. If space isn't real, where is the Sun? Is it a hologram made by globohomojewbro? Why is this hologram producing so much heat?

The idea is that the sun and the moon are two globes hovering the flat Earth at a distance of few thousands of kilometers, but if they were they would be both within reach and I don't know anyone who can claim to have reached the sun.
It's one of the holes of that model.
You didn't ask about the planets but I'm going to answer anyway: holes in the sky, moving flashing lights.

I don't blame flat earthers for what they believe, they know something's wrong and they have a median awareness of things that's far higher than the average normie's, but I don't know if flat earth itself is the correct vehicle to understand everything else.
Is it even necessary?

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
It's a little ridiculous to say space isn't real when you yourself could buy a telescope and look at it.

I do get your point about the propagandistic vibe of alien media though, especially when it comes to Spielberg and how much alien stuff has been in his movies, you may be interested to know that in the original script for the fourth Indiana Jones movie it flat out says the aliens created mankind, which they left out of the final movie, but it's interesting to think that was a message they did consider having in the movie.

There's also the obscure but nevertheless Spielberg produced 2002 Sci Fi Channel miniseries Taken, which I watched once, that put forth the idea that aliens are trying to create a "hybrid" race of alien and human, it also started off during WW2 when a B-17 bomber crew encounters a "foo fighter" which turns out to be a UFO.

You are incorrect to say these ideas didn't exist before WW2, but you are correct that there was a big push or at least the idea that aliens actually are already present on Earth instead of only being a theory did happen after WW2, ie the Roswell crash in 1947, which interestingly enough was only a year before the state of Israel was founded.

But there comes a time when paranoia is too much for even me to really agree with, if I see fucking aliens land on Earth I'm not going to just assume it's "deepfakes", it's funny how there's people like you who just deny, deny, deny, deny literally anything put in front of them, you're the mirror image of someone who just accepts anything put in front of them, you do realize the truth lies somewhere in the middle?

Because if you follow your logic then why not believe everything is some Matrix like simulation? In which case why should we care about anything anyway?

Let me put it to you this way, what if the aliens are real? That doesn't mean they wouldn't be lying to us though if they said something like they created humans.

"N word this" and "Jew" that, you're living in just as much a narrative as anyone who gets their worldview from CNN is.
When in high school I was a connoisseur of all weird topics found in my local library.

Fun fact. Alien abductees have claimed to have their conscious taken out of their body and then shoved onto a metal box a la cyberpunk 2077.
So the alien can take over the abductees body

Small-arms Supremacy

Boomer appropriator
kiwifarms.net
My question about TGR is why does it matter? Elites have been pushing in its direction for years before this, its nothing new. Them being more open about globohomo doesn't change the fact its been promoted for decades and that the 'great reset' is already done. What makes the WEF announcement reason to sound the alarms if the last 50 years hasn't been reason enough?

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
My question about TGR is why does it matter? Elites have been pushing in its direction for years before this, its nothing new. Them being more open about globohomo doesn't change the fact its been promoted for decades and that the 'great reset' is already done. What makes the WEF announcement reason to sound the alarms if the last 50 years hasn't been reason enough?

People don't pay attention until they have to. The fact that they're open about it means it's actually happening, and not just some empty faggot bolshevik threat. It's one thing for politicians to whinge endlessly about fake shit like world-ending anthropogenic climate change, it's another to see them actually do something about their false narrative.

GoingGrink

Alternatul Fuels Advocate
kiwifarms.net
Back in October 2020, this was posted by someone claiming to be a leaker from the Liberal Party of Canada. The vaccine passports / digital IDs mentioned started being openly talked about in late November so that's one prediction that's come true. Supposedly, according to this, a new mutation and / or a new virus to be labeled COVID-21 will be released soon. I was hearing that it might be officially announced on March 21st and more lockdowns will occur after all of these re-openings. Trudeau recently gave a press conference in which it seems that he slipped up and said that "new variants were being developed" and then caught himself and rephrased it as "new variants were emerging." YouTube has since permabanned the user who uploaded it and deleted the video where I initially heard this.
View attachment 1993735View attachment 1993736

COVID-21 Incoming: German news shows COVID-21 in an EU vaccine passport graphic:

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland...-Digitalisierungsschwaeche-problematisch.html

Attachments

• 4_5787619330740979975.mp4
    4.9 MB · Views: 0

Parallel Moon

kiwifarms.net
The idea is that the sun and the moon are two globes hovering the flat Earth at a distance of few thousands of kilometers, but if they were they would be both within reach and I don't know anyone who can claim to have reached the sun.
It's one of the holes of that model.
You didn't ask about the planets but I'm going to answer anyway: holes in the sky, moving flashing lights.

I don't blame flat earthers for what they believe, they know something's wrong and they have a median awareness of things that's far higher than the average normie's, but I don't know if flat earth itself is the correct vehicle to understand everything else.
Is it even necessary?
Anyone who unironically believes in flat earth has been had by the same nefarious forces they claim are covering up earth's flatness

Badungus Kabungus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For anyone wondering about the underlaying tech behind the upcoming vaccine passports and other great reset shenanigans such as central bank cryptocurrency, here's a talk with the IMF and one of the digital identity solution providers, Everest ID. Point is, no one is getting chipped. Your government/banks will just onboard you into the system just by using your smartphone camera.

I played around with their alpha a bit. While it's rough the facial recognition tech is already there.

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
For anyone wondering about the underlaying tech behind the upcoming vaccine passports and other great reset shenanigans such as central bank cryptocurrency, here's a talk with the IMF and one of the digital identity solution providers, Everest ID. Point is, no one is getting chipped. Your government/banks will just onboard you into the system just by using your smartphone camera.

I played around with their alpha a bit. While it's rough the facial recognition tech is already there.
The chip bullshit is typical COINTELPRO, make up a dumb ass crazy conspiracy related to tracking and wiretapping so everybody relates that to the crazy conspiracy, even actual evidence

The reality is that implanting you with a chip even if we had the tech to somehow power a chip that does that and wont get rejected by your body is retarded and incredibly expensive. And why do that shit when everybody carries a smartphone that connects to its servers up to 14k times a DAY? Everything normies do has been in a server for years: pics, messages, calls, location when those were made, browser history, even fucking keyboard history

And nobody is going to stop using their phones, even the worse tinfoil hat yokels wont, they are all fucking addicted