The Great Reset | World Economic Forum Megathread -

Cool Dog

A goodboi denied his Wendy's
kiwifarms.net
My question about TGR is why does it matter? Elites have been pushing in its direction for years before this, its nothing new. Them being more open about globohomo doesn't change the fact its been promoted for decades and that the 'great reset' is already done. What makes the WEF announcement reason to sound the alarms if the last 50 years hasn't been reason enough?
It matters because this is the point of no return, the moment it goes online theres no turning back, no rebellion is going to be possible with this level of unified surveillance between multiple countries and corporations. So far these databases were separated, but once its all interconnected the amount of tracking they can do is insane. Once they have this "super-profile" of you theres no way to run since even if you go off the grid they can literally infer what you are doing and planning to do. Do you realize how dangerous that is?

DeadFish

I've may have made some mistakes...
kiwifarms.net
It matters because this is the point of no return, the moment it goes online theres no turning back, no rebellion is going to be possible with this level of unified surveillance between multiple countries and corporations. So far these databases were separated, but once its all interconnected the amount of tracking they can do is insane. Once they have this "super-profile" of you theres no way to run since even if you go off the grid they can literally infer what you are doing and planning to do. Do you realize how dangerous that is?
Anyone remember the Michigan governer threating to shut down oil pipelines?

Why would they do that?

One reason they know oil is running out. The techno golemn known as modern society is running out of regeants to sustain itself on. Once that golem dies so will the vampire castle masters power and current standard of living will die with it as well.

RabidWombat

The Lone Marsupial of the Apocalypse
kiwifarms.net
The opposition to TGR is anyone with an ounce of soul or humanity, what the fuck are you on about?
Being stuck in a right wing paradise where my degenerate ass would be up against the wall within the first week, my friends even faster, if only for racial treason to say nothing about the other offenses I'd be guilty of from day 1.

Return of the Freaker

Good Luck Eat Chicken At Night
kiwifarms.net
Being stuck in a right wing paradise where my degenerate ass would be up against the wall within the first week, my friends even faster, if only for racial treason to say nothing about the other offenses I'd be guilty of from day 1.
Dude, you realize facism and natsoc aren't the only opposition to great reset globalism? Back in the 90s, the mainstream left was very against it and more radical leftists rioted against the WTO in Seattle. There's still leftist currents like alter-globalism as well as right wingers who aren't obsessed with race and purity etc. There's multiple angles to attack the NWO from. If you want to do so with idk 20 black cocks in your ass more power to you

RabidWombat

kiwifarms.net
Dude, you realize facism and natsoc aren't the only opposition to great reset globalism? Back in the 90s, the mainstream left was very against it and more radical leftists rioted against the WTO in Seattle. There's still leftist currents like alter-globalism as well as right wingers who aren't obsessed with race and purity etc. There's multiple angles to attack the NWO from. If you want to do so with idk 20 black cocks in your ass more power to you
Coulda fooled me, dude. The only people I see railing about it are the same people who say niggers and Jews need to be put to death and voted for Trump to make Anime Real.

teriyakiburns

Uncle O'Ruckus
kiwifarms.net
Coulda fooled me, dude. The only people I see railing about it are the same people who say niggers and Jews need to be put to death and voted for Trump to make Anime Real.
Confirmation bias. As far as I'm concerned, actual factual Nazis can go drown in the same sewer as the great reset fucks.

e: phoneposting strikes again

Last edited:

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net
People like us are a drastic course correction in society. We say and do the things we do because we are observing what is to us an existential threat. It's an existential threat to all of human life—regardless of race, creed, religion, sexuality, sex, or nationality. Certain groups like straight White males are being targeted more severely at the moment because we're the core of the resistance—at least within western society. Make no mistake though. The tactics they use on and against us will eventually be used on you.

If these people have it their way the future will look like this: a boot stepping on the face of humanity forever. So yeah, we call you a nigger or a Jew or a faggot or whatever. We say these things because for most of us it's the best resistance we can offer. These people no matter how powerful they are can't control what I say or what I think—yet. The other reason is to provoke change. I was a humanitarian worker for years. I grew up fairly liberal and my parents were hippies. I didn't grow up hating black people or anything of the sort. I developed those opinions after seeing the world and being exposed to the ignorance and rot of African culture. I don't want to feel the way I do about things. More than anything I wish I wrong. I want the people I say mean things about to prove me wrong and better themselves but it is a rare and fleeting thing. Sometimes, I hope when people hear me say or see me say something they will take it into account and check themselves sometimes.

Really, that's all I want. Responsibility, integrity, and accountability to be part of society again.

Last edited:

RabidWombat

kiwifarms.net
Make no mistake though. The tactics they use on and against us will eventually be used on you.
Oh I know. What they'd do is still better than you would once the THOT patrols or the like come work their way up here.
If these people have it their way the future will look like this: a boot stepping on the face of humanity forever.
Orwell? Really? Orwell was a left winger.
So yeah, we call you a nigger or a Jew or a faggot or whatever. We say these things because for most of us it's the best resistance we can offer.
And how's that working out for you?
These people no matter how powerful they are can't control what I say or what I think—yet. The other reason is to provoke change.
Yep, that's how to get people on your side, go around talking to them like they're someone in a middle school boy's locker room who just said you were gay.
I was a humanitarian worker for years. I grew up fairly liberal and my parents were hippies. I didn't grow up hating black people or anything of the sort. I developed those opinions after seeing the world and being exposed to the ignorance and rot of African culture. I don't want to feel the way I do about things. More than anything I wish I wrong. I want the people I say mean things about to prove me wrong and better themselves but it is a rare and fleeting thing. Sometimes, I hope when people hear me say or see me say something they will take it into account and check themselves sometimes.

Really, that's all I want. Responsibility, integrity, and accountability to be part of society again.
There are way better ways to do it than "Gas the Jews, race war now!" shit. You can sure as shit do it without some edgelord Kekistan Reich going on, and yea, I will take a Great Reset over that waking nightmare anyday.

Nova

kiwifarms.net
Oh I know. What they'd do is still better than you would once the THOT patrols or the like come work their way up here.

Yep, that's how to get people on your side, go around talking to them like they're someone in a middle school boy's locker room who just said you were gay.

There are way better ways to do it than "Gas the Jews, race war now!" shit. You can sure as shit do it without some edgelord Kekistan Reich going on, and yea, I will take a Great Reset over that waking nightmare anyday.
Wonder where you got this assumption from Id love to know? From all the people that I've watched talking skeptically about this. They do not fit that criteria at all. Are you assuming anyone skeptical about the Great Reset is some alt right dunce or something?

Last edited:

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net

Suit yourself. If you don't see the existential threat that is in front of you then go living how you live and ignoring all the signs that say those creature comforts you take for granted are coming to an end. This bread and circus you enjoy right now? They'll be stripped from you. You will own nothing, and have the same standard of living as dregs in Africa. But by all means. It's better than being called mean words I guess.

The society most people want is a return to society as it was in the 90s and early 2000s. When times were good and everyone had their slice. There were problems sure, but everyone was happy and usually got along. No one on the alt-right side even thinks it's possible anymore to implement an ideal society. It just can't be done unless society itself were to fall apart and the possibility of that happening only increases with TGR. TGR and it's consequences will at best return us to a dark age fuedal society, and at worse cause the human race to go extinct.

You are so spoiled and pampered by today's standards that a society like TGR would literally drive you to suicide. This what we have now is an accident, an anomaly compared to how humans have lived for thousands of years. Your dopamine-addled brain cannot fathom living in a world where you can't access the internet or consoom without end. Well, that's the world you're going to get.

Last edited:

RabidWombat

kiwifarms.net
Suit yourself. If you don't see the existential threat that is in front of you then go living how you live and ignoring all the signs that say those creature comforts you take for granted are coming to an end. This bread and circus you enjoy right now? They'll be stripped from you. You will own nothing, and have the same standard of living as dregs in Africa. But by all means. It's better than being called mean words I guess.
If it were just mean words, sure, but I know for a fact it's not. All I have to do is look around here and see the cheering for dead Jews, blacks, "leftists" (nebulous as hell) and anyone who fits the very loose definition of "degenerate". I base everything on what's been said they want. Losing my bread and circus's would still happen. Losing the creature comforts would still happen. I wouldn't own anything, because it'd be either dead or in a camp for filthy "normies". I don't even wanna think what would happen to my wife or niece.
The society most people want is a return to society as it was in the 90s and early 2000s. When times were good and everyone had their slice.
Were you alive in the 90's? I was and...it wasn't like that.
There were problems sure, but everyone was happy and usually got along.
Okay, I'm almost SURE you weren't alive at that point.
No one on the alt-right side even thinks it's possible anymore to implement an ideal society. It just can't be done unless society itself were to fall apart and the possibility of that happening only increases with TGR. TGR and it's consequences will at best return us to a dark age fuedal society, and at worse cause the human race to go extinct.
Which again, beats being dragged into a camp for normies and my wife being executed by the THOT patrols.
You are so spoiled and pampered by today's standards that a society like TGR would literally drive you to suicide.
Am I? What do you know about my life? What do you know about my job, my circumstances? Are you stalking me?

Your dopamine-addled brain cannot fathom living in a world where you can't access the internet or consoom without end.

Yes it can. I was alive long before the internet and I got by.
Well, that's the world you're going to get.
Still a better world than what you offer.

RabidWombat

kiwifarms.net
Wonder where you got this assumption from Id love to know? From all the people that I've watched talking skeptically about this. They do not fit that criteria at all. Are you assuming anyone skeptical about the Great Reset is some alt right dunce or something?
Seems like the only ones I hear screaming about it are the same people who jack it to having a White Sharia paradise where THOTS are kept in line, girlfriends are issued by the state, non whites are either subjugated or eliminated (blacks and Jews are straight killed, I can quote people here), whatever is defined as "degeneracy" or "liberalism" is punished harshly.

Fuck that world. I'll take TGR over that, even if it is shit.

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net
If it were just mean words, sure, but I know for a fact it's not. All I have to do is look around here and see the cheering for dead Jews, blacks, "leftists" (nebulous as hell) and anyone who fits the very loose definition of "degenerate". I base everything on what's been said they want. Losing my bread and circus's would still happen. Losing the creature comforts would still happen. I wouldn't own anything, because it'd be either dead or in a camp for filthy "normies". I don't even wanna think what would happen to my wife or niece.

Were you alive in the 90's? I was and...it wasn't like that.

Okay, I'm almost SURE you weren't alive at that point.

Which again, beats being dragged into a camp for normies and my wife being executed by the THOT patrols.

Am I? What do you know about my life? What do you know about my job, my circumstances? Are you stalking me?

Yes it can. I was alive long before the internet and I got by.

Still a better world than what you offer.
I was alive before the 90s. I grew up in the eighties. I was traveling the world by the time I was twenty-five. If you don't think the 90s were better than this shit then you must have had an incredibly fucked up life. Anyway, it's like I said. If this is the hill you want to die on then make your bed and don't wonder why those types you listed want you dead.

Edit: Stop double-posting you autistic faggot.

RabidWombat

kiwifarms.net
I was alive before the 90s. I grew up in the eighties. I was traveling the world by the time I was twenty-five. If you don't think the 90s were better than this shit then you must have had an incredibly fucked up life. Anyway, it's like I said. If this is the hill you want to die on then make your bed and don't wonder why those types you listed want you dead.

Edit: Stop double-posting you autistic faggot.
I never said the 90's were worse. I said they weren't the utopia you imagine they were. People didn't get along. Not everyone got a slice of the pie.

How many times do I have to say it? Those types wanted me dead anyway, before I even opened my mouth on an internet forum when I had shitty dial up service in Web 1.0. My bed was already made. Why should I support people who would line me up against the wall the minute they get into power?

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net
I never said the 90's were worse. I said they weren't the utopia you imagine they were. People didn't get along. Not everyone got a slice of the pie.

How many times do I have to say it? Those types wanted me dead anyway, before I even opened my mouth on an internet forum when I had shitty dial up service in Web 1.0. My bed was already made. Why should I support people who would line me up against the wall the minute they get into power?
Have you ever thought maybe it's because of this they want you dead? Maybe, because the things you support and do lead the degeneration of society and the start of things like TGR?

DicksOutForChauvin

kiwifarms.net
What things are you referring to? Be specific.
Tell me what variety of "degenerate" you belong to and state your political beliefs. I can't read your fucking mind, but if it's so bad that you think Alt-Right Nazis would fire squad you it's because you're pro-tranny and putting kids on HRT or some shit.